The next to disband

DeletedUser6812

I'm an enigma. However if anyone does a bit of detective work on the externals I'm sure you can work it out.

My friends know me, simming a bit right now so my enemies not so much. Only top 50 for Abp tho :oops::oops:

I just said I'm jealous of the bp tokens. I mean, who isnt? If I had them I'd probably pop one and start hitting some stacked polis, wouldnt really be worth it but at least I could pretend for a while I'm good.

Puppy Cuddle

Hipparchus
While we're BP shaming, I have 12k more BP than you and 38k less simmer points. Does this mean I can disregard your opinion?
Are you bragging about a 12k lead that you are barely holding on to and needed a bp double to get that lead? Don't misunderstand me, I have nothing against doubles. Just why brag about it when you are barely holding onto your lead?

jameslongst

Strategos
Are you bragging about a 12k lead that you are barely holding on to and needed a bp double to get that lead? Don't misunderstand me, I have nothing against doubles. Just why brag about it when you are barely holding onto your lead?

Maybe because you are over twice our size. IDK just brainstorming.

Also (and this is just my own personal observation), before you met up with us you couldn't keep your wide mouth shut. Going on about which third rate team you are fighting will disband next, fun little stories about being cold, etc. Now thankfully you don't have quite as much to say, and we are just getting started on you.

Leprechaun619

Lochagos
Disgusting! Who still measures length using the imperial system! Also, can we stop the petty bickering? The alliance with the biggest ruler shall be decided on the battlefield. Posting a picture of a piece of cardboard on some rocks doesn't really add value to your point, unless you're into geology.

Looks like it's made out of metal, but you're absolutely correct on who can prove the biggest ruler by the battlefield.

jameslongst

Strategos
Answers posted in bold

Disgusting!(I Know) Who still measures length using the imperial system! (Me) Also, can we stop the petty bickering? (NO) The alliance with the biggest ruler shall be decided on the battlefield.(Change "ruler" to "johnson" and "battlefield" to "dancefloor") Posting a picture of a piece of cardboard on some rocks (Its metal, genius) doesn't really add value to your point, (It does) unless you're into geology. (I am)

Deuterium

Hekatontarch
Answers posted in bold
Replies on your remarks here below:
- Agree
- More of a rhetoric remark about the flaws of the imperial system, but anyway
- Cool, if that's what you fancy
- Don't get it
- My bad, sincere apologies
- Let's agree to disagree
- Cool, so as a geology enthousiast, you want Cuddles to take a closer look at the rocks? What kind of information do you want us to get out of that?