The next to disband

DeletedUser53868

smiley-emoticons-geistani.gif

Leprechaun619

Lochagos
I just did a comparison of the list and yeah needs to be updated. several of the alliances that was on this list aren't anymore.

jameslongst

Strategos
I just did a comparison of the list and yeah needs to be updated. several of the alliances that was on this list aren't anymore.
And nobody had money on Cuddles to disband but those odds are going up every day, aren't they Pups? I know you are watching just not talking anymore. No more funny stories from Pups. That's a shame.

We've seen your back bencher style of leading Pups, and we are not impressed.

jameslongst

Strategos
Oh no, the supreme commander isn't impressed.. we have really failed here puppy
No this attack is where Pups failed lmao...have you ever seen anything so pathetic from the leader of a quote unquote number one team?

Capture.PNG

So why don't you and your friends walk your clown shoes around the corner like your number one fighter did yesterday....cuz trust me its not just me that isn't impressed.

I C E M A N

Hoplite
No this attack is where Pups failed lmao...have you ever seen anything so pathetic from the leader of a quote unquote number one team?

View attachment 15624

So why don't you and your friends walk your clown shoes around the corner like your number one fighter did yesterday....cuz trust me its not just me that isn't impressed.
Ah yes, a revolt.. one of the most pathetic things one can do in a revolt server

jameslongst

Strategos
Ah yes, a revolt.. one of the most pathetic things one can do in a revolt server
Yes yes Vanilla Ice keep talking. I love you will go to the mat for this idiot...that makes you stupid but at least sort of endearing.

You know what I really hate tho? I hate it when the back bench leadership of my enemy sends a mass mail out to their MRA that says "attack something or get kicked." Really brings the idiots out of the woodwork.

Don't get mad Vanilla Ice. You might have to mess around and double your takes on us from zero to um....double zero.

I C E M A N

Hoplite
Sorry, next time I will tailor the mass mail to something that is acceptable to you Supreme Lord Commander... Or how about, you run your alliance how you want and we will run ours how we want?

jameslongst

Strategos
Sorry, next time I will tailor the mass mail to something that is acceptable to you Supreme Lord Commander... Or how about, you run your alliance how you want and we will run ours how we want?
Ya, how's that going for you so far? lmao

I guess I should thank you really. We never would have breezed thru Hydra Island without you guys doing the ground work for us. Top notch leadership there...rush forward before you're ready. Who thought that one up, oh gate keeper of the brain trust?

My advice is do what your number one fighter did and take a little French leave...no harm in walking away from a bad job, buddy.