The next to disband

I C E M A N

Hoplite
Screenshot_102.jpg

They are on your doorstep and you NAP with them and then go off on us for having a NAP with one small alliance way north of us while we are fighting everyone else lol, get a grip.

jameslongst

Strategos
View attachment 15637

They are on your doorstep and you NAP with them and then go off on us for having a NAP with one small alliance way north of us while we are fighting everyone else lol, get a grip.
No amount of dots on maps will save you from this dose ICEMAN lol.

yo @jameslongst you gunna spank back to back servers my man?
Wasn't too concerned about winning but Pups and ICEMAN wanna hand us a crown really really badly so I guess I will let em lol.

Last edited:

pgalland25

Strategos

I don't care who you NAP with, that was just a highly questionable choice and easy to mock. What's happening right now is you are reaping the rewards of absorbing DFA and jumping out to a huge lead very early in the world having both your alliances ranked 1 and 2. Clearly, everyone else was going to gang up on you. This is nothing more than your own arrogance and poor planning biting you in the ***.

Last edited:

jameslongst

Strategos
I don't care who you NAP with, that was just a highly questionable choice and easy to mock. What's happening right now is you are reaping the rewards of absorbing DFA and jumping out to a huge lead very early in the world having both your alliances ranked 1 and 2. Clearly, everyone else was going to gang up on you. This is nothing more than your own arrogance and poor planning biting you in the ***.
Pups arrogance and poor planning you mean.

We were gonna let you guys chill up there another month at least...you guys were in a hurry to get these hands tho.

DeletedUser54558

so... we can say that the cudles are the next to disband

xFate

Strategos
Must be cuz here is a stalker lol.

How pathetic to be known as the guy that follows james around. Hey remember that time we rimmed you and your pathetic squad in Pags? You want some more? I bet you doooon't.

man said pags

who did i play with on pags. did i even play pags?

DeletedUser47128

Reading all this crap was the biggest waste of time I think ever spent on here.

Watching TF team up on one or two ppl hella entertaining.

Reading James preach about his ungodly like power, always fun.

Seeing reports that honestly probably have little to no real context, always brings me back. Especially when Cuddles could probably do the same exact thing to TF.

Why I come back to this game idk... Why ppl don't waste their time on externals, answer to that is a lot more obvious.