The next to disband

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
maybe you can field a team as well vs these people you wouldn't wanna be?

its hard for me not to want to help/lead when i see leadership not knowing what they are doing or doing things wrong that would seriously impact the alliance overall chances of surviving long term or winning the world ( if majority of players want to compete in the endgame )

in 133 i really thought we had great combo of fighters and leaders overall and i hoped i could just enjoy my time as a fighter and have fun same as mole and a bunch of others currently in leader positions, however both of us were proved wrong and ended up in leadership roles to save the team or give its members best odds at winning, and i honestly cant argue with the current results and position of the ally, they are on great track to close that world with a win.

jameslongst

Strategos
I've camped in your Discord for a bit for the lols. Your obsession with TF borders on the pathetic. You need a hobby, or a girlfriend, or possibly both
There it is thank you. We all know you guys can't get girlfriends, and your hobby is following True Fear around and farting up your Moms basements.

Fighting us is, for you I'm afraid, virtually impossible my friends, as we already live completely and utterly rent free right inside your heads.

its hard for me not to want to help/lead when i see leadership not knowing what they are doing or doing things wrong that would seriously impact the alliance overall chances of surviving long term or winning the world ( if majority of players want to compete in the endgame )

in 133 i really thought we had great combo of fighters and leaders overall and i hoped i could just enjoy my time as a fighter and have fun same as mole and a bunch of others currently in leader positions, however both of us were proved wrong and ended up in leadership roles to save the team or give its members best odds at winning, and i honestly cant argue with the current results and position of the ally, they are on great track to close that world with a win.
You're are an utter joke, s**t bird...I wouldn't let you lead a pre k choir LMAO

pgalland25

Strategos

All I can hear is you gargling on dong

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
You're are an utter joke, s**t bird...I wouldn't let you lead a pre k choir LMAO

i've been in your team, you dont do anything leadership wise and you can ask your buddy IRGR8RU how i run my team since he played under me for majority of 133 ;)

All I can hear is you gargling on dong

your small asian dong? kek

let me know when you ladies feel comfortable playing a faster revolt with real competition and il drop my hobbies to fight and have some fun, dont expect anyone to come and fight you on your speed 1 or 2 worlds with almost no competition, this world is barely 1 full month and its already between 2 teams, and maybe already decided, if you want to gloat and boast that you win worlds this hardly counts

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Wish I didn’t have a job or never went out so I could play a speed 4 grepo world and stalk another team 24/7

I work as a web developer while i'm building my own company, so yeah i really have the time to play this game, externals isn't demanding, its just a minute or so to write whatever i want.

jameslongst

Strategos
I work as a web developer while i'm building my own company, so yeah i really have the time to play this game, externals isn't demanding, its just a minute or so to write whatever i want.
Ya ya sure you do buddy...s**t birds always feel the need to tell us all what they "do for a living" and how they are "building their own company" and how they "don't live in Mommy's basement."

You should p**s off. This isn't your server and you look like a moron. Go back to whatever MRA didn't know you well enough to let you on their team.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Ya ya sure you do buddy...s**t birds always feel the need to tell us all what they "do for a living" and how they are "building their own company" and how they "don't live in Mommy's basement."

You should p**s off. This isn't your server and you look like a moron. Go back to whatever MRA didn't know you well enough to let you on their team.

anyone that truly "camped" our discord would know that, so pipe down clown you aint ****

@Reimu Hakurei you didnt know me when you recruited me right? total mra fest.. we have nothing on one of the most elite premades ever according to james...

xFate

Strategos

Are you cynical or some ****?

like, genuinely you are on another level.

The challenge has been offered. Feel free to drop the next fast revolt world and Fiasco will be there to meet you. What do you say to that?

jameslongst

Strategos
Are you cynical or some ****?

like, genuinely you are on another level.

The challenge has been offered. Feel free to drop the next fast revolt world and Fiasco will be there to meet you. What do you say to that?
Fiasco shouldn't let you mop their floors much less offer challenges to old friends for them. Sad state of affairs as far as I see.

And look how carefully the challenge is couched...so that I can come meet you on your chosen ground.

You are literally nothing to me. Send your leaders to talk if you want but True Fear is far above you.

xFate

Strategos
Fiasco shouldn't let you mop their floors much less offer challenges to old friends for them. Sad state of affairs as far as I see.

And look how carefully the challenge is couched...so that I can come meet you on your chosen ground.

You are literally nothing to me. Send your leaders to talk if you want but True Fear is far above you.

You want people to fight competitively on a speed 1/2?

jameslongst

Strategos
You want people to fight competitively on a speed 1/2?
I don't care what the f**k you do. Your waste of space team mates are all up in here in my thread messing with me so they can drop or p**s off IMHO.

My point actually was this whole "elite players only play the exact same speed we play" s**t is ridiculous and not true.

That said I can't wait to put my foot all the way up Fiasco's backsides. They have it coming. For now however I am doing something so you guys go back to thinking about True Fear while you beat off.

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
I love this lol, no one brought the externals like TF from en99 days, and I mean that. to be honest, me asking James to tango is more for old times sake than a challenge if he wants to, we can, if he don't, idc

as for @Lethal-Bacon I'd like to see you drop a team to fight more. you talk alot and it could be fun, long as your team doesn't suck

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
I don't care what the f**k you do. Your waste of space team mates are all up in here in my thread messing with me so they can drop or p**s off IMHO.

My point actually was this whole "elite players only play the exact same speed we play" s**t is ridiculous and not true.

That said I can't wait to put my foot all the way up Fiasco's backsides. They have it coming. For now however I am doing something so you guys go back to thinking about True Fear while you beat off.

you gunna get frenziestpretez to lead the charge? lol. why you gotta be so mean to my fiascos man.