The next to disband

DeletedUser31339

People not playing in this world trash talking when they aren't relevant to this world at all, ah yes you love to see it.

I don't care what you have done in the past or in other worlds currently, If you aren't playing in 137 why the hell are you here?
sorry , didnt see the sign where it says "no non world players allowed"

Mole man 420

Phrourach
He says go away - but what he means is:

200.webp

jameslongst

Strategos
I never said speed anything lol I said james fan club meet up somewhere else I’m trying to utterly dominate my current server and I can’t do business with all my old peeps up in here obsessing about True Fear.

I know full well if I want a piece of fiasco I will have to come find them don’t worry boys I know that. I will in my own good time.

Guys, folks, buddies....

Some of you maybe play this game first time. We have many less experience here and we are not aggressive as TF. However, this game is not about taking cities. We can keep fighting with TF in front line, and moving back even to Ocean 43. They can't destroy us if we keep growing up anyway.

For some of you who don't know how to win this world. We need to complete 7 world wonders to win this world. This is main purpose. So losing cities is not a problem again. We can build WW in wherever we're located. None alliance able to win 7 wonders at once. We still have big chance to win if we complete at least 1 wonder.

TF used dirty trick such as spies, multi accounts, spam... however, they can't stop us growing up.
So don't give up. You can do your best, and we will fight against them until the end.

DeletedUser42792

Actually Nuts, if i wasn't having a nice summer off, I would join this speed 2 and do what I always do to James and company..lmao.

Speed matters nothing when you have a good target to hit.

jameslongst

Strategos
Actually Nuts, if i wasn't having a nice summer off, I would join this speed 2 and do what I always do to James and company..lmao.

Ya boy keep that summer vacay going into fall if you know what's good for you lmao.

DeletedUser54339

Lol at Poopscum going on about his 'nice summer off', blowharding on the externals while his significant other is probably signing up for Tinder :cool:

DeletedUser42792

Lol at Poopscum going on about his 'nice summer off', blowharding on the externals while his significant other is probably signing up for Tinder :cool:
Well alex-- my record against your group is a matter of public record. James,PG and R-X at least do some work....you, on the other hand, seem to flap more lips then actually fight anyone. Fighting TF is always fun. Fighting you is like taking candy from a baby. No worries though, I will endeavor to find you all in the fall when my drinking and the good weather subside. Have a great summer, I know I will

DeletedUser54339

Well alex-- my record against your group is a matter of public record. James,PG and R-X at least do some work....you, on the other hand, seem to flap more lips then actually fight anyone. Fighting TF is always fun. Fighting you is like taking candy from a baby. No worries though, I will endeavor to find you all in the fall when my drinking and the good weather subside. Have a great summer, I know I will
You've taken one city from me, ever, only because you golded up 100 LS. Chill out grandpa.

jameslongst

Strategos
TBH...please don't come back to Grepo. All you do is chain up huge MRA coalitions. It ruins the game. Give me golders, give me simmers, but please save us from the huggers and this guy is the worst of the worst of those.

You are literally a one trick pony...ally everyone in sight, use them as much as you can, then burn them. I truly can't believe anyone still takes your calls.

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
TBH...please don't come back to Grepo. All you do is chain up huge MRA coalitions. It ruins the game. Give me golders, give me simmers, but please save us from the huggers and this guy is the worst of the worst of those.

You are literally a one trick pony...ally everyone in sight, use them as much as you can, then burn them. I truly can't believe anyone still takes your calls.

giphy.gif