The next to disband

TheBOTStan

Taxiarch
RIP "fortis fortuna adiuvat" guess fortune didn't favor you guys at all. Probably weren't bold enough tbh......

Last edited:

pgalland25

Strategos
The support poor Java Jo gets vs what high emperor Pups gets on the same island, beware what you signed up for, if you aren't one of the favorites you will be left outside to rot. All you new members are strictly cattle to them.

Does this seem fair to you? Sure doesn't to me.

1639189267769.png
1639189334806.png

TheBOTStan

Taxiarch
I don't know why you guys just don't be honest and call the third branch "Resources for WW". Lets be real, you don't care about them as members at all and just want them extra resources lmao. I feel bad if they were promised a crown because you know that will never happen for them.

Leprechaun619

Lochagos
I don't know why you guys are obsess with what Fortis was doing or not doing and where we went. **** happens. Nothing was ever promised. People went to different alliances. Cuddles just happened to take a few of us that applied. Would you guys have taken anyone?

I don't know why you guys are obsess with what Fortis was doing or not doing and where we went. **** happens. Nothing was ever promised. People went to different alliances. Cuddles just happened to take a few of us that applied. Would you guys have taken anyone?
Nope. Not one of you showed enough quality in the fight for us to even give it a moment's thought.

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
Im loving this world. With at least one member of my spy network in 7 of the top 10 alliances, it's really interesting to see the diplo dynamics pan out. Id be curious to hear what members from the 'Cuddle' group, True Fear, 'Natural' group and Error 301 think will eventuate from this world.

Sambr

Taxiarch
Im loving this world. With at least one member of my spy network in 7 of the top 10 alliances, it's really interesting to see the diplo dynamics pan out. Id be curious to hear what members from the 'Cuddle' group, True Fear, 'Natural' group and Error 301 think will eventuate from this world.
Not Interested to hear what the stormers have to say?

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
Im interested to hear what everyone has to say...stormers weren't on my list as i havent been able to 'infiltrate' them yet...;)