The next to disband

P3R3PH0N3

Hipparchus
make that 16...of which 1 was an internal save. that guy is gonna need some extra cuddles to cheer him up.

Did you just reply to your own post? I see TF has resorted to talking to themselves on a fake account! :eek: I don't think you know who the 'biggest golder and bp booster' truly is. That is @pgalland25 I am very impressed with his gold-using abilities (and his mom's credit card limit)

Alas, it is a shame Puppy lost the cities but locationally those were all very hard to defend. (if you may take note we still have ALL the top defenders) Don't fret too much he'll gain 16+ cities back ASAP

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
Did you just reply to your own post? I see TF has resorted to talking to themselves on a fake account! :eek: I don't think you know who the 'biggest golder and bp booster' truly is. That is @pgalland25 I am very impressed with his gold-using abilities (and his mom's credit card limit)

Alas, it is a shame Puppy lost the cities but locationally those were all very hard to defend. (if you may take note we still have ALL the top defenders) Don't fret too much he'll gain 16+ cities back ASAP
WOW you really do start typing before you connect 2 neurons...i replied to my post to update it. He was losing cities so quickly that we couldnt keep up.

Also, not sure where you've been the past year or 2 but this isnt a fake account, just an alias for my main account which is sitting pretty in several worlds. Just so you know, I'm not with TF and actually have nothing to do with them. I'll take being associated with them as a compliment though, as long as im never linked with RR or Cuddles as that would be the biggest insult in the grepo world.

Finally, no one cares about top defender, attacker etc anymore...with all the boosting that goes on it's just not an accurate method to evaluate. Losing 16 or so cities in 24 hours when active is on the other hand a great way to assess a players and alliances ability...big fail by you guys this time sorry to say! Im sure he'll take 16 if not more back, but they wont cancel history...what's done is done...no fretting here by the way.

pgalland25

Strategos
WOW you really do start typing before you connect 2 neurons...i replied to my post to update it. He was losing cities so quickly that we couldnt keep up.

Don't worry, literally everybody else understood what you were doing. Critical thinking isn't one of P3R3 life skills.

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
Whatever is happening over there, they sure did gift some serious BP overnight. I really should get some cities in their area, all my christmas' will come at once.

Kosti

Phrourach
o_O?
Your worse than a stripper ex girlfriend
following me around to threads 0ZZ aint even in.
Be careful where you water your horse boys.
It was fun while it lasted dude but eventually even final fantasy 13 moved on to a different number.
@Kosti Mc thirteen accounts.
still dropped a WW

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
I was just wondering when OG Puppy will be back. We obviously had 3rd string puppy this weekend.
Whichever one it is, they're taking ghost cities like they're going out of fashion. I guess that's one way to fast forward WW period, lose a bunch of cities to the enemy and then take back ghosts to replace them...why didnt I think of that. kek (cit kosti)

P3R3PH0N3

Hipparchus

Also, not sure where you've been the past year or 2 but this isnt a fake account, just an alias for my main account which is sitting pretty in several worlds. Just so you know, I'm not with TF and actually have nothing to do with them. I'll take being associated with them as a compliment though, as long as im never linked with RR or Cuddles as that would be the biggest insult in the grepo world.

Finally, no one cares about top defender, attacker etc anymore...with all the boosting that goes on it's just not an accurate method to evaluate. Losing 16 or so cities in 24 hours when active is on the other hand a great way to assess a players and alliances ability...big fail by you guys this time sorry to say! Im sure he'll take 16 if not more back, but they wont cancel history...what's done is done...no fretting here by the way.

Its called EDIT

I have used several measures including underlining, highlighting, and making it a pretty color so that you might figure it out next time :) @pgalland25 apparently couldn't figure it out either because he backed you up, but without the help of his mom's credit card he can't do much anyways. Then again, i'd back you up to if you were a member of my alliance. I may not have critical thinking skills, but I don't need them when your own teammates feed me information.

I don't know why you cite @Puppy Cuddle loss of cities like a major victory when we have done the same to players such as @jameslongst and Gara. Lets also not forget when you had several players QUIT because we made the game feel like a job for them (*Cough Cough* Botstan) I don't care how many cities have been taken from me or my comrades, I only care about winning wonders. The only chance you have of beating us at that is if Carl NoBrainbecausehesactuallyabotnard finds a way to sim you to victory using his computer programs.

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
Its called EDIT

I have used several measures including underlining, highlighting, and making it a pretty color so that you might figure it out next time :) @pgalland25 apparently couldn't figure it out either because he backed you up, but without the help of his mom's credit card he can't do much anyways. Then again, i'd back you up to if you were a member of my alliance. I may not have critical thinking skills, but I don't need them when your own teammates feed me information.

I don't know why you cite @Puppy Cuddle loss of cities like a major victory when we have done the same to players such as @jameslongst and Gara. Lets also not forget when you had several players QUIT because we made the game feel like a job for them (*Cough Cough* Botstan) I don't care how many cities have been taken from me or my comrades, I only care about winning wonders. The only chance you have of beating us at that is if Carl NoBrainbecausehesactuallyabotnard finds a way to sim you to victory using his computer programs.
Editing wouldnt show the progress of how rapidly he was losing cities. I did that the first time when he was at 8 or 10 cities but couldnt keep up and it was quicker and easier to just reply. Im not really sure why you have such an issue with it, I'm sure you talk to yourself just like i do all the time.

Puppy losing cities like that is a huge victory for this world. Taking that many cities of an active player that boasts so much about how good he is is a huge moral boost for the attacking city and a stop to think moment for his own alliance. Especially when we see that he does very little to help others around him apart from his 'special few'.

Also, making players quit by making the game feel like a job isnt a victory...it is that exact mentality that drives players away. If you cant take a city when you want without going to these measure then you really should re-assess your ability.

Finally, once again it's useless that you associate me with TF or any of their alliances. Like i already said, I'm not with them and never will be in this world. From my experience and objective view of this world, given the current situation Cuddles will struggle to complete 3 WW's little known actually win this world. I admit things can always change but that's how things look currently.

Id better end this rant here though, I'm probably taking up precious time that you need to go and give Puppy a hug and make him feel good about himself again.

P3R3PH0N3

Hipparchus
If I were Puppy I'd feel pretty good about myself right now being well over 1 million BP ahead of the next closest top fighter. I'm always hugging my sweet little Puppy regardless of the circumstances. Puppy is the hivemind and I am just an extension of Puppy's will. o_O:cool:

You see, unlike TF members we actually like our leader so we don't just ghost on him lol

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
We all know Puppy feels good about himself, whether it's merited or not is a different story. On the topic of you liking your leader, im sure you do, as you fall into the very little 'special few' previously mentioned. I can honestly say the feeling isnt mutual if you ask many of the 'other' alliance members that just feel like outsiders.

I cant comment on the TF leaders sorry, I dont have anything to do with them or know how their players feel about them.

here down south though...everything is hunky dory!

Red-Haired Shanks

Hipparchus
Guys come on its all good, People have real lives and Ghost i know most of the players in our Team and im guessing in others started playing again when Covid started and a lot of people were without a job. So its pretty natural now when things are slowly getting back to normal that people will leave.

TF and Naturals can keep hitting themselves in the chest all the want they arent Anything Special.

i Totally think that 1 Alliance has all of us beat in this World and Thats ''Oceans Veterans'' i think they might even go out to win this World they have a great Core already arent losing a lot of cities so yeah its possible :)

@Marto81 if you guys are playing on another World let me know maybe me and my Team here can join you guys there and play with you all :)

Burnbrae

Lochagos
Personally, I like PC. Never had a problem with him, played with him as a team member and always found him to be fair and a decent player despite being enemies in this world. Its funny how opinions vary so wildly about other players.