The next to disband

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
There you go champ, the lie.
where did you go to school and how low is your IQ...i just quoted an exact example of a positive comment on Cuddles. If you want the whole story, go back and read the discussions that occurred around the 21st Jan. Sometimes it's like banging my head against a brick wall trying to explain things to people.

Still waiting for your input or comments on the spam op you ran. If you're so sure that no one can beat you and you have the crown in the basket, why offer crowns to non alliance members to speed things up? A little contradictory if you ask me!

Imagine gathering 7 alliances together, that's around 160 players (8 if you consider the newly founded one by them "United Wonders") and still begging/spamming other players and promising crowns to them. Wow!

timmins

Hipparchus
today i had the biggest shock of my playing days in grepo......
  • James XXI found the attack button :eek: i am in complete shock and had to go lay down for a bit after seeing this, i mean this is the 2nd world i've played with him and i have never before seen him attack anything other than his BP feeders.
  • o and in other news we are now well into day 3 of cuddles alliance plan to spam, spam and spam some more. 3 days of constant attacks day and night from their members and still no sign of anything meaningful but i must take the time to thank them for the steady flow of battle points with little to no effort on my part.

Red-Haired Shanks

Hipparchus
The game is pretty much dead a lot of players have left and the other worlds are now almost empty :/ think its time we all found out something else to do.

Keep all of us not playing posted though on whats happening

Cheers

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
The game is pretty much dead a lot of players have left and the other worlds are now almost empty :/ think its time we all found out something else to do.

Keep all of us not playing posted though on whats happening

Cheers
I can tell you right now that this world is no where near dead and will most likely last the long haul. I get the impression that sparks will start to fly as soon as WW starts. It's a pity you had to leave, I'm sure your team mates will keep you posted on the events that pan out and if not pop in here every now and then to see the downfall of Cuddles!

Iamacabbage

Taxiarch
I can tell you right now that this world is no where near dead and will most likely last the long haul. I get the impression that sparks will start to fly as soon as WW starts. It's a pity you had to leave, I'm sure your team mates will keep you posted on the events that pan out and if not pop in here every now and then to see the downfall of Cuddles!
I don't think it's been decided that WW will start.

Ranga1

Strategos
Clearly a better school than you....you said you commented positively AND negatively on nearly all alliances, so far never commented negatively on true fear and their various wings????

Reading and comprehension is important in life, clearly your IQ level doesn't support this fact.

I didn't comment on the spam op cos my team wasn't involved, hence why you need a new network champ. Or just keep lying like you do most times you post here....

Ranga1

Strategos
where did you go to school and how low is your IQ...i just quoted an exact example of a positive comment on Cuddles. If you want the whole story, go back and read the discussions that occurred around the 21st Jan. Sometimes it's like banging my head against a brick wall trying to explain things to people.

Still waiting for your input or comments on the spam op you ran. If you're so sure that no one can beat you and you have the crown in the basket, why offer crowns to non alliance members to speed things up? A little contradictory if you ask me!
Clearly a better school than you....you said you commented positively AND negatively on nearly all alliances, so far never commented negatively on true fear and their various wings????

Reading and comprehension is important in life, clearly your IQ level doesn't support this fact.

I didn't comment on the spam op cos I wasn't involved, hence why you need a new network champ. Or just keep lying like you do most times you post here....

Burnbrae

Lochagos
You two need to get a room. One with mood lights, pink shades and a bubble bath.
The big question is, who will be the taker?

MasterSpy

Chiliarch

I didn't comment on the spam op cos I wasn't involved, hence why you need a new network champ. Or just keep lying like you do most times you post here....
my guess is that you didnt comment because like my effective and long term network has been telling me for ages, half of you cuddles players have no idea what's going on over there or what other players are doing. The complete lack of organization and communication over there is comical.

Ranga1

Strategos
my guess is that you didnt comment because like my effective and long term network has been telling me for ages, half of you cuddles players have no idea what's going on over there or what other players are doing. The complete lack of organization and communication over there is comical.
There you go again, just making stuff up. You don't even know what alliance I'm in, now that's comical

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
There you go again, just making stuff up. You don't even know what alliance I'm in, now that's comical
With all the jumping around that is going on over there I dont think anyone knows what alliance they are in. Feel free to enlighten me if you want to though.

Not making anything up though sorry to say, looks like ive got way more info about your bunch than you do. Keep telling yourself otherwise though.

I'll give you a few heads up, expect at least 2-3 new internals to deal with within the next few days. There are some extremely unhappy 'huggers' out there. Also, 2 players using multi accounts have been reported within the Cuddles and 'sister' alliances.

Ranga1

Strategos
With all the jumping around that is going on over there I dont think anyone knows what alliance they are in. Feel free to enlighten me if you want to though.

Not making anything up though sorry to say, looks like ive got way more info about your bunch than you do. Keep telling yourself otherwise though.

I'll give you a few heads up, expect at least 2-3 new internals to deal with within the next few days. There are some extremely unhappy 'huggers' out there. Also, 2 players using multi accounts have been reported within the Cuddles and 'sister' alliances.
Lol master spy is actually master lie, can't even check grepo stats hahaha

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
Lol master spy is actually master lie, can't even check grepo stats hahaha
not sure what grepo stats has to do with this and stats can be manipulated by the way. Your over confidence and blasé attitude towards me is just making things easier...thanks so much.

Ranga1

Strategos
You really have no idea....it's like you have this never ending need to feel worthy? If so, I am sorry

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
You really have no idea....it's like you have this never ending need to feel worthy? If so, I am sorry
you keep saying that however you are yet to prove anything i have said as wrong or give any details to the contrary. Thanks for your sorrow, but i dont need your pity.