The next to disband

Burnbrae

Lochagos
Hahaha you really do have a never ending need to feel worthy Hahaha I told you so
I think the phrase you were really looking for is "doh!"
Master Spy aka Oracle of Zancle did a number on you there Ranga.
I take it the meal for two, bubble bath and scented candles is off the menu now?

Ranga1

Strategos
I think the phrase you were really looking for is "doh!"
Master Spy aka Oracle of Zancle did a number on you there Ranga.
I take it the meal for two, bubble bath and scented candles is off the menu now?
I never denied the internal mop up (I thought it was common knowledge?) so which part did he get me with?

Burnbrae

Lochagos
I never denied the internal mop up (I thought it was common knowledge?) so which part did he get me with?
This ---> "master spy is actually master lie" & "You really have no idea"
It seems he didn't lie and clearly does have his finger on the pulse.
Just saying ;)

Ranga1

Strategos
This ---> "master spy is actually master lie" & "You really have no idea"
It seems he didn't lie and clearly does have his finger on the pulse.
Just saying ;)
Really? Knowing a couple of internals are up RIGHT BEFORE ww starts means you have your finger on the pulse??? The world truly has become dumber if that's the case.

You have been around long enough to know it happens in every ww world

Burnbrae

Lochagos
Really? Knowing a couple of internals are up RIGHT BEFORE ww starts means you have your finger on the pulse??? The world truly has become dumber if that's the case.

You have been around long enough to know it happens in every ww world
That is true that there is generally always internals before WW starts but that is usually 2-3 weeks before wonders. But in the case he pointed out the leavers right before it happened. Plus he specifically pointed out that it would be within the Cuddle clan and the reason why which to be fair corroborates his 'finger on the pulse' claim.

To my knowledge there has been no big quiters from TF or OV which is quite telling. However, the world is heavily stacked in your favour so any less than an emphatic win will be a major failure.

Ranga1

Strategos
That is true that there is generally always internals before WW starts but that is usually 2-3 weeks before wonders. But in the case he pointed out the leavers right before it happened. Plus he specifically pointed out that it would be within the Cuddle clan and the reason why which to be fair corroborates his 'finger on the pulse' claim.

To my knowledge there has been no big quiters from TF or OV which is quite telling. However, the world is heavily stacked in your favour so any less than an emphatic win will be a major failure.
Meh if it was specific names it would of been impressive, but she just said general terms. But if you think that means she is special then each to their own I suppose.

Also, I really don't think the world is in our favour, both tf and Cuddles double our points.

Lastly, the master lie has been saying Cuddles have no chance, I thought she was the Oracle?

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
that part is true but my comment above referred to you suggesting i said they wouldnt get the win (4 ww's). minor detail but still correct. I do stand corrected on the 5 if not 7 part. my post in Puppy's thread addresses all that.

KarmaError404

Hipparchus
that part is true but my comment above referred to you suggesting i said they wouldnt get the win (4 ww's). minor detail but still correct. I do stand corrected on the 5 if not 7 part. my post in Puppy's thread addresses all that.

Dude all you've done entire World was to talk BS and nothing else, we've been holding our ground....remember for almost 3-4months was Entire Pylos vs Cuddles :) True Fear Big Joke Coalition ( TF / Errors/ Naturals / OV / Storm ) They all fight/attacked us for 3-4 months together in the same time :) - we won the war, wonders, most Alliance Island Domination ratio 27% and list goes on no matter what you wanna say :)

Everyone Got Cuddled - enjoy the show - as we enjoyed the training groung

Last edited:

Ranga1

Strategos
Good to see you have proven to be a liar once again.

Probably time to hide behind a new external forum account like you hide in game, like most snakes do.

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
Good to see you have proven to be a liar once again.

Probably time to hide behind a new external forum account like you hide in game, like most snakes do.
once again you didnt understand anything written above. you really should get some help.

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
once again, if you read up i did admit where i was wrong. it's kind of tiring always having to tell you to check your info before you comment. Didnt anyone ever teach you to look before you leap. Maybe it's you that needs a new hobby, i'd suggest going back to school and learning to read!

Ranga1

Strategos
once again, if you read up i did admit where i was wrong. it's kind of tiring always having to tell you to check your info before you comment. Didnt anyone ever teach you to look before you leap. Maybe it's you that needs a new hobby, i'd suggest going back to school and learning to read!
Man, you dumb

sambr09

Hipparchus
Given you spend all your time arguing on the forums of a game with whoever will reciprocate it, I don't think the new hobby idea is a bad one.

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
Given you spend all your time arguing on the forums of a game with whoever will reciprocate it, I don't think the new hobby idea is a bad one.
but having the hobby of trolling Ranga1 is so fun, why would i change. He just makes it too easy.

KarmaError404

Hipparchus
but having the hobby of trolling Ranga1 is so fun, why would i change. He just makes it too easy.
If you were a good " Prophet" at predictions and all that BS you were talking about us 24/7 ;) below is your 0 prediction about this world :)

1653579701592.png

In the future play more and talk less about others ;) you'll achieve more in this way :)