The next to disband

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
If you were a good " Prophet" at predictions and all that BS you were talking about us 24/7 ;) below is your 0 prediction about this world :)

View attachment 16231

In the future play more and talk less about others ;) you'll achieve more in this way :)
I never mentioned anything about being a prophet, I just reported what came back to me and then added my opinion. Ive already congratulated the Cuddles players that i think fully deserved it. Unfortunately, you are not one of them given your lack of loyalty and even worse way of gloating as a winner. Do me a quick favour though, before you claim to be soooo good, take a look at the conquests for and against all those alliances that you have listed there. Given it's war game i feel it is an important stat compared to many others. You may be surprised to learn that against a few of the alliances you were actually very poor.

Nice to see you back and mouthing off in the forum now that you have your win though. That's the difference between you and I, I'm always here no matter what the situation in game is. You're just a bad loser and even worse winner!

KarmaError404

Hipparchus
I never mentioned anything about being a prophet, I just reported what came back to me and then added my opinion. Ive already congratulated the Cuddles players that i think fully deserved it. Unfortunately, you are not one of them given your lack of loyalty and even worse way of gloating as a winner. Do me a quick favour though, before you claim to be soooo good, take a look at the conquests for and against all those alliances that you have listed there. Given it's war game i feel it is an important stat compared to many others. You may be surprised to learn that against a few of the alliances you were actually very poor.

Nice to see you back and mouthing off in the forum now that you have your win though. That's the difference between you and I, I'm always here no matter what the situation in game is. You're just a bad loser and even worse winner!

Me, lack of loyalty ? I can see now you are low minded person, you have no clue what you are talking about ;) I changed my style of play so many times for the need of team but you are clueless. just a ghost who is acting like a clown on forum and nothing else lol

you are just talking about everyone, but you have 0 achievements. you think you know everything when in facts you don't know ****. you are just picking up random BS and spread them to look important but everyone is laughing the s*** out of them on discord about you.

I only pop on externals when I have facts ;) and when its well deserved, not non-sense BS talks like you who just looks in everyone else garden instead minding their own business. Learn to be respectful, stop judging/talking about others and READ all the BS you talked about all of us since months ago.
You hit 0 predictions, anything you talked about or you said you just embarrassed yourself and we all let you be a clown here so we can entertain ourselves in the end with you ;)

Last edited:

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
Me, lack of loyalty ? I can see now you are low minded person, you have no clue what you are talking about ;) I changed my style of play so many times for the need of team but you are clueless. just a ghost who is acting like a clown on forum and nothing else lol

you are just talking about everyone, but you have 0 achievements. you think you know everything when in facts you don't know ****. you are just picking up random BS and spread them to look important but everyone is laughing the s*** out of them on discord about you.

I only pop on externals when I have facts ;) and when its well deserved, not non-sense BS talks like you who just looks in everyone else garden instead minding their own business. Learn to be respectful, stop judging/talking about others and READ all the BS you talked about all of us since months ago.
You hit 0 predictions, anything you talked about or you said you just embarrassed yourself and we all let you be a clown here so we can entertain ourselves in the end with you ;)
im glad i entertain people, isn't that what games like this are for. I am actually sitting here wondering how long it took you to put that spiel together. If them laughing on discord is what i achieved then im satisfied about that too. You really need to chill out and take everything that is written here at face value...i repeat, it's a game.

You did get one thing right though...I am a ghost. However, i have way more achievements than you could ever imagine.

KarmaError404

Hipparchus
im glad i entertain people, isn't that what games like this are for. I am actually sitting here wondering how long it took you to put that spiel together. If them laughing on discord is what i achieved then im satisfied about that too. You really need to chill out and take everything that is written here at face value...i repeat, it's a game.

You did get one thing right though...I am a ghost. However, i have way more achievements than you could ever imagine.
All I can say facts & stats, you have no idea how many times I've rotate myself in style for the team and to adapt on the changes when needed :) - Conquer is not everything as individual person, teamwork is the key - helping others to take the cities, and develop as a team

The only differences between Cuddles and True Fear was Puppy :)
Us the Council/Admins
and most important all the players who supported us and the great teamwork all done it.

Everyone was trashing us over, talking bullshits about us etc.
Everyone was saying instead of joining us and play for Puppy we join TF/NS/Errors etc, but its funny how many people talking so much BS about others without knowing the facts. or just listen to others opinions instead of making their own opinion about other people.

Its just a game, some of players are taking this way too personal but now its the time to talk as we let the facts make the difference not some shitty words :)

Below you have Total Donations List/Fighting List/Cities - Puppy was a true leader from Day 1 till last one, pushed us for better, brought us together for many times and when he was OP and had a bad day never gave up, or gave a shitty trash talk like other people in True Fear did with their players ;) this made a huge difference and impact in Cuddles, this is what True fear never had.

1653600129434.png

1653600156864.png

1653600143108.png

In the end we all worked as a team, and played until last moment together no matter what.
But give to our team the credit and to Puppy for carrying all of us when it matter most
and not to trash talk like True Fear some of the leaders who were kicking out their own players for loosing one city :)

Its a teamwork game something that True Fear never understood it
- Master Spy whoever you are keep your BS for yourself next time -

- True Fear Next time Bring another 2-3 worlds to join your coalition to stop us ;)
as one entire world Pylos vs Cuddles wasn't Enough -
We had 10 great months together - May we meet again!