The Nigthmare

• Thread starter Thomas The Magnificent
  • Start date

DeletedUser

The Nightmare

-Qntal Ad-

nightemare.png

The Nightmare is here to wreak havoc across the seas, bringing death and destruction to those who oppose them. We are made up of some of the most skilled players of Grepolis. We are aggresive, feared and powerful, if you ever mess with us, you'll regret it dearly, as a you never forget a Nightmare.

This alliance aims to dominate our ocean, with a high average and high ABP. I shall be leading this island, with [user]curly123[/user] possibly helping. We shall be based in the South East area, mainly 055 and it's surroundings. Our members are all from different worlds, each with different skills and techniques. Our leadership will be Democratic, with every member getting some sort of say in our development/growth.

My Experience: I've led many alliances to success, tutored many newbs and worked with many veterans. I was in -Black Shadows- in Kappa, Shadows Fall in Nu and Project Venom on Xi.

Settings: Speed 2 or 3
Member Cap- 90-150
Morale: Inactive
Conquering System: Conquest/Revolt

Nightmare Hierarchy:
Founder: Mr Daft.
Second In Command: [user]curly123[/user]
Diplomat:
Recruiter:

Recruitment: If you feel like you are experienced enough to apply for The Nightmare send me a message here, using the following format:
Name:
Link To All GrepoStat Accounts:
How Aggresive Are You?
Why Do You Want To Be In The Nightmare:
Why Do You Think You Could Be Accepted:
Any Other Info​

As said, if you want to join, message me on the forums or in-game.

Member List:
Mr Daft.
Gronbeck
Skayla
patrian
fingolfin
Huicho
ThaUnit
zing103
DieselBoy
curly123
owen66

DeletedUser

I hope this will not effect your opinion on Death Legion.