Pnp The Noob Chronicles Issue 1

DeletedUser

Hello everyone, Bend here bringing you the first issue of The Noob Chronicles, which I assume will be an ongoing series until the Noobs of Pella eventually conquer all of our cities. With that said the star of this issue of The Noob Chronicles is Play for Keeps very own Olgsaltydog.

For anyone who read my last PNP you will know that my alliance is at war with the Noobs of Pella. After their very successful last cs attempt they decided to up the stakes and send 3 cs this time. Let’s go ahead and see how successful these amazing cs attempts are.

ShermMissionPlanningInChina1944.jpg

Salty is just sitting around killing some noobs troops business as usual for him. When all of a sudden he has an incoming cs attempt from 16 hours away…yes your eyes did not deceive you 16 hours. Let’s go ahead and see how the great salty handled this cs with the very little time that he was given.

seastorm.png

Well as you can tell that attempt went really well for the Noobs of Pella as all of their attempts do. Anyway the second cs was spotted by salty shortly after the first one and this one was sent from 20 hours away, omg whatever shall salty do, why were Noobs of Pella being mean and giving him such tight time constraints. Anyway again under great duress let’s see how salty dealt with this one.

saltycs2.png

Well as promised nippleboy showed how much of a pro he is with that great attempt. Shortly after the first two cs were launched salty spots another cs, this one sent from 8 hours away this noob must not of got the memo that cs attempt must be sent from 14 hours out or more. He will get a few lashings for that. Now lets see how good ol salty deals with this one.

saltycs3.png

Just as he thought he would he landed that cs right in Saltys harbor. So all in all this was quite a successful day for The Noobs of Pella. Now lets go to an interview from our friend over in Noobs of Pella Nipple boy and see what he has to say about the great events of the day.

interviewnippleboy.png

There you have it folks The Noobs of Pella once again prove they are the superior alliance and it is only a matter of time until they rise to the number one spot. MOS better watch out the noobs are coming for you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ha! They think because they have the home advantage in O75 doesn't mean that will stop us!

DeletedUser

Biz I for one am very scared of them and realize there a serious threat, you should feel the same way.

DeletedUser8078

I am seriously concerned. All of Pella, should take note and not let there guard down here. I think we should have picked a much more weaker Ocean.

DeletedUser1483

In fairness, a CS attempt can have as little or as many units as you feel is necessary. The key is the timing of the clearing before and support after the CS. This is where they failed. And I don't think calling him a "little n00b" was very nice. :( I will consider putting him in our adoption register at the AANF.

And you just got lucky with the sea storm, ;)

But you know me, I gotta look after the n00bs! N00bs for one and one for n00bs!

Chris,
Founder of the AANF and Learned elder of the MOS kite flying society.

(+rep for the great thread though, made me chuckle)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Lol we were all noobs at one point, we all got to learn one way or the other.

DeletedUser

damn it, need to spread reputation to +rep u=( good read
oh boy, I said 'damn'!!! Haters plz don't get offended again and plz don't report me. Me beez sorry very much, me no say bad words in your church, me beez good boy from now on
g1333946573716294511.jpg

DeletedUser

haha tanks tyrone, the noobs of pella did not seem to like this aritcle as much as the rest of you, they cast 2 lighting bolts and an earthquake on my city last night :D

DeletedUser

I'm surprised you haven't simply joined them out of fear. Save yourself while you can, beg for mercy and they may yet spare you.

I know many others have already said it but good read. Oh, and I sincerely hope you make it out of this war alive.

DeletedUser

join them get founder rights and disband. That would make for hell of a pnp.

oww lowdy lowdy i said 'hell'. me so sorry. i beez no means no offence to the holy church of GrepoChrist. Me beg forgivness from priests that read this and beez offended.

DeletedUser

Yea I guess, only thing with that is it has been done a few times already. I would rather them to still exist so I can keep making a running series of pnp about them lol. I don't think they would be to interested in having me as a member either.

DeletedUser

you are getting a bit ahead of yourself with all this malarky. all people has to do is look at your alliance, then look at LOPE. whos the noob???

DeletedUser5554

good but a real troll would have given him the business about how he went to war with you guys and tried to threaten you over "cities he didn't care about" :)

DeletedUser1483

good but a real troll would have given him the business about how he went to war with you guys and tried to threaten you over "cities he didn't care about" :)

Nodcrush - professional troll. +rep.

DeletedUser5554

i didn't get all of ithica wanting to kill me by not annoying some of them (-: hahaha

DeletedUser

Nawww i hurt his feelings! Im so sowwy :p Anyway seriously bro you are going to lose on mindset alone.
Lost city=lost morale+less troops=more lost cities. Its a slippery slope.
Taken city=morale boost+better stats+able to build more troops=taking more cities.

Every city is valuable.