Pnp The Noob Chronicles Issue 1

DeletedUser

that was a roll the eyes smiley, i havent lost a city yet and i wont, i havent bothered with these muppets yet, they will know about it once we properly come for them...........they have took one or two low point cities, nothing to worried about how about they come play up in ocean 75, they wouldn't stand a chance

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lol Jono perfectly said, would plus rep you but says I need to spread some rep first. Yes mthompo you are correct your alliance is much much bigger, which obviously means better, only a fool would think different, my alliance and I are a bunch of huge noobs with no experience from other servers.

DeletedUser19042

lol...yea...But get founder rights will be difficult. Leader not....They seem to appoint leaders as no one else does...Well, that's what I heard tho...;)

DeletedUser19042

lol Jono perfectly said, would plus rep you but says I need to spread some rep first. Yes mthompo you are correct your alliance is much much bigger, which obviously means better, only a fool would think different, my alliance and I are a bunch of huge noobs with no experience from other servers.

:eek:

is that true? Maybe you should join the AANF! :D
Anyway, I know jono from Theta, great player...So are you..
LIAR! ;)

Now you'll pay for that! LoP will come for you! Be prepared!! MUAHAHAH. (I think 1 bir should be sufficiant :) )

DeletedUser

I dont know what you are talking about jorisva lol This is my first server I am learning that attacking with pegasus and cerberus is a great strategy ;). Should always keep a couple harpys around for defense as well.

LoP has been hitting me with a bunch of earthquakes and lighting strikes as of late, its really quite cute.

DeletedUser19042

lol...Well, have fun with attacking with pegs...:D
You should do some heavy damage to them...;)