The Noobs Atlas

DeletedUser44750

The funny thing is all these Coalition guys giving it the 'biggun' will probably be left out in the cold when it comes to WW and they don't quite meet the requirements for the 40 member cap....

But then what happens to the other 160 members (assuming they recruit to fill gaps as they go)... It's going to be a sticky end for the majority of the members in this coalition regardless of what happens currently. I just hope you're prepared to put in months work for the win to be taken by the person sitting next to you and currently supporting you.

DeletedUser

I wonder if anyone has noticed that most of them already have crowns. Why would they care if they got another?

I bet their plan is to allow some of the non-crown (world) winners to be in the winning alliance while the others concentrate on killing the rest of our cities.

DeletedUser23384

They are the kind of people that want the wins, some already have two world wins what is to stop them from getting another

DeletedUser

The differents between a good alliance and a great alliance is quit simple. We do not fight for ourself, we fight for the member next to us. This way, we will allways win. Not as player, as alliance.

DeletedUser

This went from an informative hypothesis, to an all out plea to get everyone & their mother to attack us. Garsh, I just love the PnP of Grepolis.

DeletedUser

They are the kind of people that want the wins, some already have two world wins what is to stop them from getting another
Some have more than 2, and if I had a chance for a fourth crown I wouldn't say 'No', but if someone hasn't got one, anyone of us would step back to let those in!
If not Inno allows you to get 2nd, 3rd, 4th... god knows how many alliances crowns each world. So who ever miss the first crown can always be awarded one next round.

We gained two alliances crowns in Myonia and Wargasm is going for the 3rd crown to be awarded to an alliance still...

DeletedUser19318

which actually means we just play for fun... how it should be!

DeletedUser

Good read. Got a little off the subject here, but a good read regardless ;)