The North is a Dead Zone!

DeletedUser

I have been quiet about this for long enough. It seems that ever since we (The original TBE) parted ways, there seems to be absolutely NO competition in the North. Now I know for a fact there are a couple sizeable contenders to make things interesting in this part of the world, so why are the majority of northern alliance's conquests limited to INACTIVE cities? Yes, I'm talking about you The Citadel, Borg, AND Last Rites, and even some of the Empire alliances (or Phalanx?). Anyway, I was going through Grepostats and it looks like you all are just absorbing inactives, or ghost towns. What's the fun in that? Sure, some ghost towns are ideal if you are looking for a better position or a stronger front-line, but why play a war game if you don't intend on fighting... EVER?! I can't tell you how many times I've attacked players from different alliances, and the first (and usually ONLY) thing that happens is a message from their diplomat asking to cease fire because they don't want to fight... Wt* do you think this is? Do you all think it's awesome to have 25+ cities and less than 20k battle points? Seriously...?

I even liked Little Brother back in our TBE days... They seemed like a very strong contender as well... And then I took 5 of their cities without a single retaliation attempt... So much for that idea. Now all of our targets that have been attacked recently are in VM... Weak.

So this is my announcement to all of those in the northern areas... ESPECIALLY the 53/63/73 region... I'm in desperate need of BP, defensive or offensive, so if any of you can muster up the courage to actually fight and attempt to take an ACTIVE players city, please bring it on. I will even put a limit on the amount of people (if any are needed) to support me. It pains me to know that over 250+ cities up there are being used for decoration purposes only.

Rant over... :pro:

DeletedUser

Got to laugh your ranting about lack of attacks in the north and Contanza is up to his eye balls in dead bodys (ok so they might have been dead before they arrived as they pretty much did nothing, we are still trying to work this out)

However i totally agree with you, in fact the only alliance to attack me personlly when i ran under QCI TCG in game was TBE. So come guys (if the north even read the forums) step it up a gear.

DeletedUser

ice i totally agree with you the north is to quiet now but when i'm ready to conquer they better watch out my alliance might be small in o42 but someday we will be number one by fighting the other alliances there

DeletedUser

Those guys play sincity at north...
Tell me about 1 good war going on at north, anyone?

DeletedUser

Well you could be me and garner the love of a phsyco...

Not to deminish all the other areas of the map, but Evo in the north is a TON of scary dudes. Some old and some new name hard chargers...

Now it is not fair to say to Citadel or the other small alliances to start a war with Evo because you are bored... There has to be some level of understanding in this.

I am not trying to start somehing here take it for what it is...

DeletedUser

Not to deminish all the other areas of the map, but Evo in the north is a TON of scary dudes. Some old and some new name hard chargers...

Well...you just did diminish all the other areas of the map there Enas. You even went so far as to diminish some of your new alliance mates. You know...the ones just a bit south of you?

Evo covers both North and South and there are excellent players that can and would be considered "scary" in both dot1 and dot2.

South seems dead too. TDC has lost their leadership so they are only slightly less like shooting fish in a barrel than the Delites...err...I mean Delian Leauge "Elites" who just rolled right over when we finally got around to an op.

DeletedUser

Hahah. Yes we have some scaryy folks ::hides with Jenn, and Roky walk through:: Hehe Jk.

But yes Evolution has some mighty fine players !

DeletedUser

Well...you just did diminish all the other areas of the map there Enas. You even went so far as to diminish some of your new alliance mates. You know...the ones just a bit south of you?

Evo covers both North and South and there are excellent players that can and would be considered "scary" in both dot1 and dot2.

My experience is solely in the north... My wording should have been better.

So true dot1 and dot2 are just owning everything.

DeletedUser

The North may very well be a deadzone. But so is most of the Iota if my intel is correct. I have heard of a few pockets of battles, but nothing major. I could be wrong. I know this new Phalanx alliance seems to be flexing their muscles, all of their 14mil points aimed at my alliances 1 million points. lol. BUT WE WILL FIGHT! Until we die. lol.

DeletedUser

Phallanx is bigger than 14m points i think if you add up all three wings.......

They are also at war with Citadel my sources tell me.

DeletedUser

Wow ! I guess Iota must be the most action packed server everyone has wars all over ! :D

DeletedUser

My sources tell me the same thing Onoquoy. I believe it is a war that carried over from the Empire alliances during the merge. I heard something about Citadel hammering Empire Alpha, than next thing I knew the Empire alliances were targeting my alliance, than BAM, Phalanx. lol.

DeletedUser

im bored in lota while me rebels gurrelia camp,last rites and the rebels are killing Borg they are not returning fire at all they only took 2 of our cities while we took over 50 of theres i don't know why Borg doesn't just disband there dead

DeletedUser13681

Yeah, the North is so dead. The 250k DBP and 3 top defender awards I earned over the last month would testify to that.

DeletedUser

250k DBP. hmmmm the wonders that would be. Dread to think the destruction i could wreak with a few free city slots at attackers expense.

DeletedUser

im bored in lota while me rebels gurrelia camp,last rites and the rebels are killing Borg they are not returning fire at all they only took 2 of our cities while we took over 50 of theres i don't know why Borg doesn't just disband there dead

We say the say thing about Little Brother ! :p
Btw - Why did you leave LB so quick?

Yeah, the North is so dead. The 250k DBP and 3 top defender awards I earned over the last month would testify to that.

Atleast you get free BPs without having to do anything except defend.. :p Always nice ! :D

DeletedUser

We say the say thing about Little Brother ! :p
Btw - Why did you leave LB so quick?

Sounds like he's heading north, I hear thats where all compatition for ghost and inactive citys is. :p

DeletedUser

i left LB because i wanted to help fight Borg they attacked me

i also heard a few times that evo2 are planning to go to war eith evo1

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i also heard a few times that evo2 are planning to go to war eith evo1

haha thats old news we have been going to war with evo. for some time doubling up on alliances works well for us and all the other alliances are suffering for it.

Trust me we are the best of friends evo. and evo.. are that intergrated now that you can call us one alliance.

I bet the same sources told you LB have an outside chance of keeping OC75

Oh and its not the borg you should be worried about ;)