The Oceans, they are uh'changin

DeletedUser

this seems to have turned into a online dating agency.
Hope someone is making mega bucks out of it ;)

DeletedUser28974

im gonna bring this thread back on topic just for a second =P

what happened in O56 with hells angels. crappy leadership destroy them? or romefather sabatoge the alliance from the inside hahaha. i think he did something like that in heraklion if i remember reading the forums right.

DeletedUser

what happened in O56 with hells angels. crappy leadership destroy them? or romefather sabatoge the alliance from the inside hahaha. i think he did something like that in heraklion if i remember reading the forums right.

From looks of it, dwarfs ate angels inside out. Would be nice to hear the story about heraklion if you recall.

DeletedUser

Many players were not satisfied with the leadership, so a new alliance was formed, more and more players joined and at the end, we ate DA's remaining forces, still under the same leadership.

DeletedUser

Many players were not satisfied with the leadership, so a new alliance was formed, more and more players joined and at the end, we ate DA's remaining forces, still under the same leadership.

Similar yes, was going well until some decisions were considered wrong and we were also carrying many noobs. Now we are on the right path.

Would like more good reads, this world's forum is dead :S

DeletedUser28974

From looks of it, dwarfs ate angels inside out. Would be nice to hear the story about heraklion if you recall.

a leader in one of the world's top alliances logged in one day and found nearly all of his alliance was in romefather's alliance. on the forums it sounded like he had now idea it was coming. it was pretty funny =P

DeletedUser

Thanks tony, see someone negative repped you mate, will get you back green. Didnt know you were still playing bud.

DeletedUser26122

thanks, actually I'm not playing just log in once a day to see what is new, my free time is limited:(