The Off Topic Crusaders

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

This is a message to the 28 members of Off Topic Crusaders. The "leader" needs not reply, as the message is far from directed towards him.

You leader has betrayed nearly everyone in Delta. I am sure you are not aware of most of his actions - I am more than sure they are similar to Karl Rove saying the government knows things you don't need to know. While the absent and feeble minded might believe that - we all know that is not how things work.

I am glad you have the loyalty to stand with your man through good times and bad. But I just want you guys to know that EotD, Ionian Legions, Harbingers and DoA have offered you guys peace time, after time, after time. We have went to great lengths to facilitate Dunedinlad's whims and personal misgivings (of which are numerous). Zero of these efforts have been repaid.

Your corner of the world is getting smaller and smaller. Your band of 50, is now a band of 29. Pretty soon it will be a band of 25 and eventually just a few players will be left.

With no friends on the server - survival will be very difficult.

I wish you brave 28 the best of luck. Your circumstance is not your own fault. The fate you share is not the fate you deserve. But unfortunately it is the fate you shall have to live by.

Take good care of yourselves, oh brave 28.

-nwinder

DeletedUser15049

We have heard it all before Nick.

We have a lot more friends than you realise but please...let those friends see the true enemy we fight. You see...people will now see it for what I've been saying it always was. May I also add - we fought and fight our wars alone.

Thank You.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15049

This is a message to the 28 members of Off Topic Crusaders. The "leader" needs not reply, as the message is far from directed towards him.

You leader has betrayed nearly everyone in Delta. I am sure you are not aware of most of his actions - I am more than sure they are similar to Karl Rove saying the government knows things you don't need to know. While the absent and feeble minded might believe that - we all know that is not how things work.

I am glad you have the loyalty to stand with your man through good times and bad. But I just want you guys to know that EotD, Ionian Legions, Harbingers and DoA have offered you guys peace time, after time, after time. We have went to great lengths to facilitate Dunedinlad's whims and personal misgivings (of which are numerous). Zero of these efforts have been repaid.

Your corner of the world is getting smaller and smaller. Your band of 50, is now a band of 29. Pretty soon it will be a band of 25 and eventually just a few players will be left.

With no friends on the server - survival will be very difficult.

I wish you brave 28 the best of luck. Your circumstance is not your own fault. The fate you share is not the fate you deserve. But unfortunately it is the fate you shall have to live by.

Take good care of yourselves, oh brave 28.

-nwinder

I haven't betrayed my tribe Nick. Nor my friends. You may think I have. However you really never did have much idea. Nor those who have honour. Never have I betrayed them. I've even defended those who turned out to have none.

And also...for your information Nick...

The OTC knew the war we'd likely have to fight. You have no idea about us. Not the faintest idea of loyalty or true integrity. Nor of how we operate. You are just some failed leader of a failed alliance who jumped into another alliance because they took pity on you. You fail to realise this is but a game and some things are worth more than a game. I'd have walked if I was you with what happened to LoC.

My crew are too loyal to take invites from you or your friends. We had that tried just last week by one of your little gang. We all had a right giggle too.

We are Crusaders Nick. We will stand at 2. Or 1. And when people like you do your Goebbels trip here, we'll all be having our lives and careers, and a right laugh about you.

Thanks for the entertainment.

DeletedUser15049

They fear 29 players. Look at them. Boasting of 4 alliances having to come together to face 29 players. Sending us invites as they ignore what they see as 'diplomacy' as what it truly is.

If I was in those tribes I'd be mortified.

They send us invites.
They make appeals.
They cannot stop
Their silly squeals...

DeletedUser

even though I am all at war with OTC I have to give credit to where its do they are very helpful of each other I've seen some of the reports if a CS is in one of their cities they all fight to break it now that is true teamwork and rather hard to get cities during a war:/

DeletedUser15049

The only thing saving you is your leadership and our relations Ghost.

But I think the time for that has passed.

DeletedUser

Well you gave me 48hrs, that was a week ago. lol

"We are not sheep" So why the Sheppard ?
You are surrounded by Wolves :)

DeletedUser15049

The only thing saving you was your leadership and our relations Ghost.

But I think the time for that has passed.

As for you. Didn't you betray your own alliance grouping? Were you not one of the GK group? A Satrat? One of the tribe who shafted their own tribe because they were afraid of the Onion Legions and saw being one of the Huns as being a lovely reward for it?

Ok. You see that status as meaningful and means you can make a cheap little dig as always. Well lets see how they all view you now mate.

See below for the mighty warriors 666thGhost and his response to the threat of war upon his cities:

666thGhost on 10/16/11 at 6:13 PM
If you mail Sparky and ask him when he requests support where does 666thGhost send it from, you will discover that those citys are only used by me to support TBC claims for support in the South.
So like i said, your only going to free spots i wanted up but also dmaging TBC superior players :)

This is what the Huns have become. Boot him.

DeletedUser

Think you will find the post was for "Information" and if people look where the citys are they will see they are of so significance to me at all. I was only pointing out how others were benafiting from them.

Also your history is so VERY wrong in regard to the Satraps and even IL would confirm that.

Me taking cheap shots ? lol, I am not the one with the big ego going around stirring every alliance they can up.

Your a mouth, nothing more dune and everybody knows it and laughs at you.

OTC do have the respect they deserve, but you, well, a joke suffering from a paranoid ego :)

Aww, trying for the old "Boot him" aint going to work either, you already did your best to try split us up and failed. lol

Take the three citys you told me i had 48hrs to leave, but we both know you carnt, you will have to have somebody do it for you ;)

Your the one making threats and dont like it when people point out what a lying, decitfull back stabber you are. Even nwinder pointed out your decipt and lies.

People in the North know me and know why i am there and what i stand for, you talk of honour but have no concept of its meaning as demonstrated by your poor attempt at a history lesson as to why i became a Hun. Best do better research :)

Your boring, so is this topic, let your army's talk, i'm done with your words.

DeletedUser15049

The Satrats are what they are. You were part of the GK group. You betrayed them. End of story. But hey...it is delta. You can always revise the history. As well as classing my tribe as 'sheep'. You are the wolves huh? Bit late to attempt the OTC get respect gig. We know that line. Invites and mass mails from hollow grey ships doesn't work with us.

Bring it on we say!

Your central points
1. As for anyone else and their views. Couldn't give a toss mate.
2. As for your cities. Thanks. We'll organise their takeover tonight. You are listed once this post is past.
3. As for being a 'mouth' - shall we compare city conquests?

You are really just a sycophant and clearly don't deserve to be in an elite alliance. Your posts prove it. Your play shows it. Your profile drips it. Yet your very presence is an insult. You seek the goal of EotD. You refuse to hit them as we fight them. Some Hun.

I don't do strange coincidences mate.

If I were a Hun I would have my head down today.

DeletedUser15049

Mind keep that support going now to your 'superior' players. Don't want people losing cities now do we?

If you mail Sparky and ask him when he requests support where does 666thGhost send it from, you will discover that those citys are only used by me to support TBC claims for support in the South.
So like i said, your only going to free spots i wanted up but also dmaging TBC superior players :)

lol...

priceless :)

DeletedUser

Looking at your stats, you should be good at attacking nobody's, i mean got you where you are did it not. lol

oh and i noticed your great battle victory claim back fired, they reformed. lol

dune, ur such a loser, you want to play with the big boys and be respected by them but get yourself all tied up in frustration that they are laughing at you.

Me, ur right, in the big picture i am nobody, BUT i am active and do not go around spreading lies and decipt or fabricating history lessons.

"NIKE"

DeletedUser15049

What was that? Did I just see a phantom Hun? :p

Read this:

So like i said, your only going to free spots i wanted up but also dmaging TBC superior players

then this:

Graystone on 10/15/11 at 2:54 AM
Yes, I just said it. OTC won the war.

The War with the Scorpions is over. We were at war with the EotD element. You know? The guys we were hitting as you all wanted to hit an alliance you thought were fair game. Now your gang announce they are to be 'strategic allies' and to be left alone. Well lets see how much they want to be indie. Since after all they will be next to get the slight and the invite...

Shall I repost the whole forum exchange here for all to read as to why we left the group?

The war with the Scorpions came to an end as that EotD presence came to an end. Our way is that no agreements means you go red on our maps. So players can hit as they like really. However I'll see what we can do about ending that state of affairs today. If not so what? Still the same players we were ready to face anyway. You don't realise that 29 in a group will counter 5 or 6 quality players all day long. I don't even see that amount in the north facing us.

29 players with tight clusters and all daily active working for each other can hold any alliance out. You have no idea of the game Noob. Keep showing it. Let everyone see what the Huns have now as their crew. Their own leaders can't even keep them in check. Such a decline in standards there nowadays!

Must be all those hollow ships. They should watch out. Before too long they are left with the Trojan Rats. Breaking out. Such a mess they make.

DeletedUser14362

What was that? Did I just see a phantom Hun? :p

Read this:

then this:

The War with the Scorpions is over. We were at war with the EotD element. You know? The guys we were hitting as you all wanted to hit an alliance you thought were fair game. Now your gang announce they are to be 'strategic allies' and to be left alone. Well lets see how much they want to be indie. Since after all they will be next to get the slight and the invite...

Shall I repost the whole forum exchange here for all to read as to why we left the group?

The war with the Scorpions came to an end as that EotD presence came to an end. Our way is that no agreements means you go red on our maps. So players can hit as they like really. However I'll see what we can do about ending that state of affairs today. If not so what? Still the same players we were ready to face anyway. You don't realise that 29 in a group will counter 5 or 6 quality players all day long. I don't even see that amount in the north facing us.

29 players with tight clusters and all daily active working for each other can hold any alliance out. You have no idea of the game Noob. Keep showing it. Let everyone see what the Huns have now as their crew. Their own leaders can't even keep them in check. Such a decline in standards there nowadays!

Must be all those hollow ships. They should watch out. Before too long they are left with the Trojan Rats. Breaking out. Such a mess they make.

yes in scorpians there is talk of the war with you being over. I have a right to ask a question, why should we trust you? Also if there are talks of the war being over from both leaders shouldnt the fighting stop until a desicion is made? lord ragnar and cerebusHW
do not seem to reilize there are talks of the war over. I meen not to offend you dune just dont take this the wrong way. ;)

DeletedUser15049

Hi Tyrell

I guess the question of trust is a two way street.

I've mailed Cere and LR. If there are any more attacks then let me know. Sometimes there is a lag on these things. Graystone just got back to me earlier this evening so it can take time for people to see the new play.

I'm serious.

DeletedUser14362

ok thank you for your response. so let me get this straight we will end the war and get some shared forums up and running and we will get some ops going on THB/DOA?

DeletedUser

Okay, I have been following this world as I played in the GK's.. I was known as Eloric...

As for a history lesson Ghost... Get honest here, or don't post at all. ALL SATRAPS bailed cause we the GK's had enough of your crap, we supported your asses and even saved so many cities from being cs'ed.. We fought when you Retards did not. Every time I logged on I saw the same messages HELP i am under attacked please help.. Or the best one I have a cs in my city send attacks.. Thess got sick of it and disowned all satraps, Donis had his own differences with Thess in which I had no part of.
Anyways, Dune pointed out something that you guys all did when we were at war.. Not one of you fought back with DOA/IOA. You simmed up asked for help and did nothing.. Nothing changes nothing changes..

As for my departure, I got inside the Huns to really see if Donis and you retards were selling us out. When I found out it was all true you have been helping them all from the beginning to save your cities I set a few of my cities for mass BP collection for Thess. I was quiting anyways, boy talk about retards being . Donis was my bud/friend but I was sold out by him. Ghost you haven't changed. I just wish the day will come when I can fully commit myself to come back to play, but Real life is happening really fast. I tried not to long ago to come back but I couldnt sign in 24/7 like I used to.

DeletedUser

I don't ever get down in the mud but I just can't with good conscious watch this train wreck without saying something.

Dune is duplicitous. He talks about honor and integrity and then engages in petty insults and mud slinging. Those with integrity and honor would never stoop to such behavior....their actions would prove it. Those with honor and integrity would never divulge operational information to enemy alliances. Dune will deny he has done this, or worse try to explain it away saying I don't know what I am talking about or minimizing my intelligence by calling me a "noob".

I would never claim to understand the ins and outs of the byzantine history of the top alliances in Delta but I do know this from personal experience....trust Dune at your own risk. He may be your ally today...but will he be tomorrow?

....and Dune if I have offended you, feel free to let your troops let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.