The Off Topic Crusaders

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Well I have heard it was ungrounded from everyone I have asked. So U may wanna ask permission of the correct people next time in sharing DOA's Op info. But I heard that Fiz is one that did not know a thing about that intel u were scraping for, hence the dropped pact of the late? Please correct me where due

DeletedUser3288

Call me what you will. You are a nonentity to the likes of me. What wars have you fought? Zero.

How can she fight a war when she is busy giving her boyfriend info and monitoring his account?

DeletedUser

Look at multi accounters speak of cheating...Oh wait i forgot, you dont play delta Danie....why are you still here again? Werent you banned? Dont talk antics and playbook to me. And no, he is quite capable of monitoring his own account. Although he says you guys have been a bit lame of the late. Just sayin. Maybe Itll take til me and my group to get down there before any progress is made. They started at 13 members? really?!?
But yeah sorry we keep our side of the world clean from enemy alliances, not my fault. Luckily I just got a new one before I have to move near that hot mess down there.

I have fought every war asked of me by my leader:)'nuf said.
And now I am on my way to the funnest one of all. You will soon experience my dedication and help in times of war to this alliance Dune, soon enough pal. Just be patient. K buddy? Hang in there, I know its tough waiting. I am in the same boat.

You guys can talk, boy. I can go all day. But will stop out of respect for my team and their sanity. Looks like their tired of reading, and ready to start clicking attack/EQ button on Dune and team. Over and Out:) Its been nice gents, I am always in game!

DeletedUser

I am pretty sure that the people that matter know this but, here goes anyway. I have known mwilliams11 for some time, and she is a loyal friend and team member. The ares family stands behind its members and trust her just fine. All this propaganda is coming from people that dont know better. There are plenty of people who have friends in enemy alliances, this is not relevant. She has been with DOA for a long time, but now people get bored so its an issue? This is a game, propaganda is just that but leave peoples personal lives out.

DeletedUser

I was just curious dani, running 2 maybe three accounts has to get tough lol thats why you take offense to anything anybody says about cheaters or multis...you have to be careful about that, it might give you away if you keep getting mad on sunwolfs account lol other than that its funny how you got banned for cheating so many dam times and are still doing it lol but somehow you are fooling the moderators.. your pretty much a discrace to grepolis itself. the game is meant for honest players who dont cheat...hence the reason my girl came outright and admitted to being my girlfriend, do you got enough honor to come out and actually admit your a multi, and cheater...I think not lol O and for you info a pretty good amount of you guys did know who she was but they know her so well that they didnt say anything to anybody because their was no reason to...If she was telling me things and letting me look through your forum...YOU CAN TRUST that i would be doing a ton more damage to you guys ;)

DeletedUser3288

Yawn Yawn Yawn....

1. The reason Boleynlad was banned.... Is because... he had just landed a CS on your colony island (remember that?) and you launched full at it to try and break it. Happened to be going camping and couldnt log on. Barry checked the account once (to put it into VM) and they both got banned..... No other accounts got banned. Do you know why.... Because no other accoutns were shared... Stop using it as an excuse its getting old. Got banned Once not multiple times like your rage on about as an excuse to why your alliance is getting battered.

2. You think your great, but your not.... I've had more inept fish than you.... As you arent too bright let me paint you a picture.....

I had a fish tank... and in that tank i had plants etc... but i also had a lobster, now this bad lobster kept breaking all my plants... so i contructed a little wall and went to work thinking my plants were safe... i come hold and he managed to get to the other side by climbing over it....

Now if you were that Lobster... you would have walked into that wall... and it would of stood up straight, when it didnt fall over you would of went back, waited for your head to heal and then plow straight into it again... you would do that over and over.. every time moaning about how the wall was cheating... or your "legs" (aka internet connection) was lagging....

If you are so good, why are your alliance losing ground? This is nothing new, its been happening for months. We Have taken over an entire corner of the south easy and practically the entire north.....

You have no Tactics, you have no game smarts... All you know how to do is build loads of LS and send them to attack people... People see your ABP and think wow.... that guy is good... but you arent.. all you effectively do is give your enemies more cities.

3. Read all the forums you want, you still wont get smarter... And im afraid spending your whole life building LS wont ever help you with that.

DeletedUser

I spent an a few minutes trying to figure out your post danie - while I did "figure it out" using your logic - it still is lacking in multiple ways.

Is EotD losing ground in o34?
298 cities in o34 vs. 81 cities of The Black Huns. At one time we were almost tied.

When those accounts first got banned, you posted on the forums that "you couldn't even go around to a mates house without getting banned" - so you have changed your story again?

Next, a fish is not a lobster. But even if it were, you make a semi-good analogy with the wall. Tactics are being changed slowly but surely. Just as you guys have changed your tactics. You went through periods of tough times, and you will again. That is just how the game works.

You deserve to to blasted all night long for your post on dysen and his lady. It is funny, I didn't know dysen had a lady in DoA until a few months ago. The only thing the two of us have even done for each other, is her request for info against dune. Just as greco said, leave families out of it. If you want to insult someone, do it. But do not insult their lady-mates and such. It is classless and horrible.

DeletedUser3288

Next, a fish is not a lobster. But even if it were, you make a semi-good analogy with the wall. Tactics are being changed slowly but surely. Just as you guys have changed your tactics. You went through periods of tough times, and you will again. That is just how the game works.

Surely they have a lot more cities than 86? Im sure at last count there were loadsssss more than that.

Also, i know it is not a fish, i said a fish could outsmart him, then due to my analogy i included a lobster, as obviously i fish could just swim over the wall.....

and yes nwinder, that is the story of how boleyn got banned, not due to multi accounting, due to barry logging into his accoutn once to check a CS. if you dont believe me, ask barry.

DeletedUser15049

Fiz was handed intel throughout. I can assure you of that and players in the Huns and who have now left the Huns also know that. I'll repost the whole of our chats if need be right here to make that point clear.

It is all over this forum so was hardly news anyway. Unless someone is putting ego ahead of tribe, or engaged in a right skank move, then nothing there is of consequence. I mean absolutely nothing. You'll even find me telling Nwinder to hit L8RUNR. L8RUNR knew all about it. We were playing the game, L8 told me to do it as we were working our way into the trust of Nick. For me it has always been due to the strange play in the north throughout. I was hoping to get some insights/intel.

I'm sorry but if fiz, or anyone else for that matter, is saying otherwise then they need to get straight on it.

I reject this idea though that it was all somehow just an issue that had arisen. The forum here gives a lot away as does the chronology. Whiny and you lot made the move together. I've been pointing that out all the way down the line but it is clear now there is another dynamic at play. Funnily enough I warned of that before too.

You were so insistent on warning me to 'shut up about people' when all I was doing was stating a truth about Tribulus. How he refused to hit a Scorpion because 'I don't want to be fighting more than one alliance at a time' only a week before he claimed to have forced Mayuyuki into vac. All against a backdrop of Tribulus agitating for war way back and trying to involve the OTC in what was then a pretty failed performance against GK at that time. I could go on about that history but that is the reality of it. I have never had any trust there. He was asking me if it was ok to put support troops into a city I was attacking. That kind of stuff left me with no confidence in him after all the other stuff when Bokkie left.

Now it could be that people got wind of stuff that was clearly black op - way back - and political in the sense I was the eyes and ears of the Huns for most of that period when the war kicked off up here. It was all very murky and messy. Let no-one delude anyone else that was never the case. If that is so - then the guys that know me should know the score.

In terms of the wider picture. I've sat and had my crew and I told we were not fighting a war. This goes beyond the smear of me. I can take my enemies calling me all things because they are enemies who have agitated for war throughout, called us all sorts as they played their little game in the north, created a whole lot of issues and sit here playing Saints. Not my tribe though. The OTC have fought a solid and good war and still do despite us now having this to contend with.

The reality is this: EotD and the OTC will be at war as long as there is one of us still standing. So you do the play you do. The noises made here hides nothing. We stand. To get to Honey Badgers you get past us. And believe me I'm not the type to go VAC or walk. So you all bolt and quake to your hearts contents.

I'm on the prowl and 6 slots to use ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3288

omg who stole my alliance name ... i invented the honey badger...

DeletedUser

Oh, by the way dune - if you guys didn't care that everyone hated you - you would be defending yourself constantly.

We know you care.

DeletedUser15049

Oh, by the way dune - if you guys didn't care that everyone hated you - you would be defending yourself constantly.

We know you care.

Who is 'we'?

I really don't care Nick. I care about the slight on my tribe. I care about the way in which allies have allowed eotd to either:

1. Run rings around them.
2. Be party to screwing over an ally.

That is what I care about here. You run along now.

DeletedUser

See. Look at that. U say not to bring peoplr and you do. I am not going to say nothing more than Trib and will be the death of you are what you call a "tribe". This isnt even going to be a war. There are going to be much higher priorities than you soon, yet I still dont see ya lasting very long:) U guys r so fake I never have to go to a comedy show again. This has had me rolling all day. And thanks so much Nwinder, that was very inpolite of him wasnt it? Glad to know every guy dont stoop to comments as such. And enemy alliance or not, can defend against ethics and statements as previously said. I have all the proof I need Dune, twist it however you wish:)
And danie, identify yourself and I am sure dy would be glad to hand ya ur tush:) Ur weak, and have no power. Keep dreamin of ever being able to beat him. Notice how even his enemies can respect him. He is my evil genius and nobody can beat him but my alliance:)

DeletedUser

Who is 'we'?

I really don't care Nick. I care about the slight on my tribe. I care about the way in which allies have allowed eotd to either:

1. Run rings around them.
2. Be party to screwing over an ally.

That is what I care about here. You run along now.

'No One Likes Us We Don't Care'

Can you read your own profile?

DeletedUser3288

See. Look at that. U say not to bring peoplr and you do. I am not going to say nothing more than Trib and will be the death of you are what you call a "tribe". This isnt even going to be a war. There are going to be much higher priorities than you soon, yet I still dont see ya lasting very long:) U guys r so fake I never have to go to a comedy show again. This has had me rolling all day. And thanks so much Nwinder, that was very inpolite of him wasnt it? Glad to know every guy dont stoop to comments as such. And enemy alliance or not, can defend against ethics and statements as previously said. I have all the proof I need Dune, twist it however you wish:)
And danie, identify yourself and I am sure dy would be glad to hand ya ur tush:) Ur weak, and have no power. Keep dreamin of ever being able to beat him. Notice how even his enemies can respect him. He is my evil genius and nobody can beat him but my alliance:)

A genius? are you serious? He just spends too much time on the game, that is all. Nothing to do with him being smart.

DeletedUser

Keep dreamin of ever being able to beat him. Notice how even his enemies can respect him. He is my evil genius and nobody can beat him but my alliance:)[/QUOTE]

Respect yes, but he can be beat and your alliance need to get close to him before you can say you can beat him

DeletedUser15049

Nick

It is a slightly British sense of humour I guess at play.

'No-one likes us we don't care' was a response to your silly forum mentalism and the way in which you wrap up so emotion into this. I lose the rag myself from time to times so understandable. We all have meltdowns at this game from time to time so I'm easy on that stuff nowadays.

Anyway...we are liked. By those who know. You and dysen have been shown right up here. If anyone had any doubts they must be well removed. I've not stooped to the level of our enemies but I am tempted to mass mail people and point it all out to them.

Sure I insulted Ares here. In anger. And thanks to you and dysen's displays people will now see why. I have no quarrel with Ares. My issues remain with Kris and the invites attempt. However if Kris is also the victim here then this is the time for that to come to light.

If not then the play was always rotten and people have done what they have done by their conscience. Just as I did when I put my neck out for Cradle and well we all seen what happened there didn't we? Just as I did long ago for Scorpions of Prometheus. Just as I did for mexican. Again people fell for the interferences and well...my nature is such that a particular type can sit with me. Best for me to be in a small tribe.

For the rest.

One thing happened. One thing. It was in relation to many other things. I also knew if that came to play it would when it did. I forewarned people. They have played a smart hand but not too smart when all is said and done.

People have a choice to make. One I urged a long time back. We either aim for total clarity and that means removing clear instigators here of the whole affair. Who was motivated to do this play and why? What was the timing of it? Ask those questions.

People come forward if well intentioned (but misled) and we sort this out. My door is open to those. Always.

One thing for sure. I will repeat what was said to dysen just before this all kicked off. I will not see the oceans of 43 and 53 or 44 for that matter become launchpads or places of threat to the OTC or to the guys in the Honey Badgers. I also include Ares players on the frontline. OTC have been told to let the guys in 34 frontline be.

This can be resolved if good intent was always there. If not then we see a new twist to the war develop and people can decide who and where they want to be. For clarity. Or for murkiness and the play we have seen here and elsewhere. Remember this. All I did was for our interests which is why Nwinder was gloating about the end of the OTC - just before the forum display which sparked off the demerger.

I lose my temper. A real flaw to my character. In terms of the rest, ask those who know me. Get them to be honest. Then you'll see the real me. Not the caricature painted by enemies who bluntly have always played this hand. It is their play. A long play. You ask yourselves why this is going on and who is central to it. Then act.

Your ally.

dunedinlad
Off Topic Crusaders

DeletedUser

You talk to much (type)
and dont be mad just bc hes on enough to take your cities. He would take many more if he knew who ya were. We are waiting for all who want it.

DeletedUser3288

You talk to much (type)
and dont be mad just bc hes on enough to take your cities. He would take many more if he knew who ya were. We are waiting for all who want it.

No he wouldn't...... On Boleynlad, he took 1 off me, I took 1 off him, I cleared 3 more of his so others could land CS's. He cleared 0 of mine for others...

So quite clearly. He wouldn't do anything to me. It doesn't get any simpler than the truth.

I don't play now... so he cant take any off me... i don't understand how you cant come to the same conclusion...

DeletedUser

Thats because u never keep the same account long enuf for him to whoop on ya;) and player for player, he'd stomp ya, lets not go there until you can tell us who you even are. I think its funny ppl talk about him and I, who are u? (today i mean?)

Oh yeah you dont play, its just col to get on random forums to post about "your team" when ya dont even play. U had nothing to do with ths convo anyways, U can run along now, my business is with ppl I can identify, and right now that seems to be Dune if anybody:)

Status
Not open for further replies.