The Off Topic Crusaders

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser3288

Again with the BS....

I played 2 accounts at different times, the 1st i was number 1 in the world at everything... the 2nd i was the fastest growing account going from 120k bp to 1 million in something like 4 months. I cleared out the majority of ocean 46, just ask NKH and lucas hope if you want (the 2nd i took up to the 4th best defender in the world basically on my own i hit him that much).

Now what has Dysen done? Nothing, got pushed back into 35 and given people a hell of a lot of defensive BP..

Way to go dysen, your a trooper.

Me not playing doesn't mean I can't come on here to post.

I have won 2 wars. Dysen has won 0, come back when you have something he can actually brag about.

DeletedUser

Bad move dune..you're choice but its a death wish to declare war on us(DoA,IL,TBH)

DeletedUser

Thats because u never keep the same account long enuf for him to whoop on ya;) and player for player, he'd stomp ya, lets not go there until you can tell us who you even are. I think its funny ppl talk about him and I, who are u? (today i mean?)

Oh yeah you dont play, its just col to get on random forums to post about "your team" when ya dont even play. U had nothing to do with ths convo anyways, U can run along now, my business is with ppl I can identify, and right now that seems to be Dune if anybody:)

Dysen has massive bp due to his ls and what Dan is saying is true if you look at what he has done in the 12months of war
taken 16 Hun/DOA cities and has lost 6 Cities to Huns
His ls may break cs if the person is online and can get the ls sent before support starts to arrive but many times they just hit a wall of bireme giving dysen bp with no effect on the war .

DeletedUser3288

Dysen has massive bp due to his ls and what Dan is saying is true if you look at what he has done in the 12months of war
taken 16 Hun/DOA cities and has lost 6 Cities to Huns
His ls may break cs if the person is online and can get the ls sent before support starts to arrive but many times they just hit a wall of bireme giving dysen bp with no effect on the war .

and of them 16....

Nor314 was inactive - 2 cities
Ajaries was inactive - 3 cities
Hardguy was inactive - 1 city
Delaforce + HC both inactive at the time

So thats only 10 active cities at most.

In his entire grepo history he has had 99 colonizations....

Now compare this to a proper fighter like Paul, even though he has less cities in total has done 123 colonizations

Of which he has taken 46 enemy cities... Most of them actives.....

Can't lie about stats mwilliams, no matter how far up your head is.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

and of them 16....

Nor314 was inactive - 2 cities
Ajaries was inactive - 3 cities
Hardguy was inactive - 1 city
Delaforce + HC both inactive at the time

So thats only 10 active cities at most.

In his entire grepo history he has had 99 colonizations....

Now compare this to a proper fighter like Paul, even though he has less cities in total has done 123 colonizations

Of which he has taken 46 enemy cities... Most of them actives.....

Can't lie about stats mwilliams, no matter how far up your head is.

Hey Danie, Just a historical point about Dysen. Back in the day The nats was about to rim him and he went into VM for the full 6 weeks. He came back and begged for forgiveness and as to join the nats. Which case leaders voted him in. If they didnt he would have been rimmed with in 1 week., he had no more support in his cities and was a huge turtle.

DeletedUser

Jesus Greco - can you talk about anything other than the past?!

Seriously, one time. Anything other than than the past. One time. Just one bloody time.

And let's say, most of paul's were done against active players?!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

6 against matthew morton - inactive
8 against the vig account when it was completely inactive
3 against the inactive renegade account
and I just got tired of counting.

REAL proper.

Let's take the prime example of Eldermage. You can talk about how paul and eldermage are "such good fighters"

Which is bull crap.

Eldermage has over 3000 biremes and 3000 swords in 5 cities, currently that I know of. He has 51 cities.

5x3000 = 15000 biremes. You can build a bireme nuke of ... oh about 330 biremes? Which alone takes 45 cities.

No one, with 50 cities, can ATTACK and SUPPORT themselves like that. It requires an entire alliance to allow those players to be able to attack - you utter fool. Do you think Paul Grady is any more or less special?

Your alliance is fighting a single front war. You fight in the WEST that is it. You have a large core of safe oceans that can send support non-stop to your players on the front lines.

Now, if Honey Badgers is not getting any outside support (and I mean ANY AT ALL) it would be more than interesting to see how they can fight on their own in the region.

But we all know that will never happen.

DeletedUser

First of all, to say the least about Dysen, he is LOYAL to his team and does not quit. I seen his decisions, and I assure you he was not begging , if he pleaded at all, it was for the best interest of his TEAM. He is not a player out for his own recognitioon, but for his PLAYERS. Also, he made half of them guys inactive AFTER he took their cities. I seen it play out. They were active when he staarted, inactive right after. They ran at the mouth like all of u guys, until they actually faced war or battle with him. What has he done? Kicked *** and took names, so all of ya better get the hell away from him or ur going to wish u had, or u plan to leave the game already, because he will beat ya. There is only 1 person that even compares to his way of fighting in this forum, and he knows who he is. But even he, will lose one day if he dont try a bit harder. Dysen has beat many odds, and he is ready to beat sum more...(til more DOA get there) anyways)....and if you have any ideas for his next city, please enlighten him, as he will be looking shortly:) He is not in these forums much, but if u want sum, just message him in game!!!!! I am sure hed be happy to take any of yaz! ;)

DeletedUser3288

Seriously, one time. Anything other than than the past. One time. Just one bloody time.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

REAL proper.

Let's take the prime example of Eldermage. You can talk about how paul and eldermage are "such good fighters"

Which is bull crap.

Eldermage has over 3000 biremes and 3000 swords in 5 cities, currently that I know of. He has 51 cities.

5x3000 = 15000 biremes. You can build a bireme nuke of ... oh about 330 biremes? Which alone takes 45 cities.

No one, with 50 cities, can ATTACK and SUPPORT themselves like that. It requires an entire alliance to allow those players to be able to attack - you utter fool. Do you think Paul Grady is any more or less special?

Your alliance is fighting a single front war. You fight in the WEST that is it. You have a large core of safe oceans that can send support non-stop to your players on the front lines.

Now, if Honey Badgers is not getting any outside support (and I mean ANY AT ALL) it would be more than interesting to see how they can fight on their own in the region.

I thought huns fought all over the south as well? and are now going to war in the north?

And your trying to tell me Dysen doesnt get support from your alliance? LOL, we have all heard about how your players HAVE to send support to the front lines mate, its all over skype.

DeletedUser3288

First of all, to say the least about Dysen, he is LOYAL to his team and does not quit. I seen his decisions, and I assure you he was not begging , if he pleaded at all, it was for the best interest of his TEAM. He is not a player out for his own recognitioon, but for his PLAYERS. Also, he made half of them guys inactive AFTER he took their cities. I seen it play out. They were active when he staarted, inactive right after. They ran at the mouth like all of u guys, until they actually faced war or battle with him. What has he done? Kicked *** and took names, so all of ya better get the hell away from him or ur going to wish u had, or u plan to leave the game already, because he will beat ya. There is only 1 person that even compares to his way of fighting in this forum, and he knows who he is. But even he, will lose one day if he dont try a bit harder. Dysen has beat many odds, and he is ready to beat sum more...(til more DOA get there) anyways)....and if you have any ideas for his next city, please enlighten him, as he will be looking shortly:) He is not in these forums much, but if u want sum, just message him in game!!!!! I am sure hed be happy to take any of yaz! ;)

Did you go to college?

DeletedUser

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

REAL proper.

Which is bull crap.

morton was daft enough to attack me before I started to take his cities vigs account was never completely inactive ren is still playing but like's a lie in dysen comp let him down all your wonder island in north 34 that I took (yep 1 city against 19) were all at there friends drank to much got in a fight and ended up behind bars,Philney's defence stopped off at the whore house and they all got the clap so had to go to doctors.C/eaters vig internet was on a meter and would stop at 12 and come back on at 7 .Cs dysen walk into ashleys cities and you nwinder keep running the other way

DeletedUser15049

platypus rex / amir

I never declared war on TBH. In fact here we have again a total perversion of truth. The reality is I did the opposite. What I did say is I'll gladly smack the likes of Ghost who thinks he can run behind his colours.

Good to see one of the usual suspects here though. The pseudo Huns. The ones who run from account to account and tribe to tribe.

DeletedUser

morton was daft enough to attack me before I started to take his cities vigs account was never completely inactive ren is still playing but like's a lie in dysen comp let him down all your wonder island in north 34 that I took (yep 1 city against 19) were all at there friends drank to much got in a fight and ended up behind bars,Philney's defence stopped off at the whore house and they all got the clap so had to go to doctors.C/eaters vig internet was on a meter and would stop at 12 and come back on at 7 .Cs dysen walk into ashleys cities and you nwinder keep running the other way

Take a gander into:
1. SleazySte
2. nwinder is a hun
3. L8 to the party
4. lady grady
(I currently have zero troops in either city, for the heads up - I mean I have my own support, but the city has no troops!)
Come for them =)

WELL - let's go under your rules Paul Grady.

Daniejam said nor314 was inactive?

He lost the city to Dysen on 09-01-2011

It is currently 10-29-2011

Inactive accounts go grey after a month. He has almost been 2 full months.

Either Danie's rules apply, or Paul Grady's...it is a two way street brother.

Vigoran, under your theory paul, was just as active as nor314 was.

Vigoran, under daniejam's theory, was just as inactive as nor314 was.

Can you really argue with that Paul? Which one is it?

And I was just looking at that wonder island....dingy owns that city...not paul grady.

DeletedUser

Sure I insulted Ares here. In anger. And thanks to you and dysen's displays people will now see why. I have no quarrel with Ares. My issues remain with Kris and the invites attempt. However if Kris is also the victim here then this is the time for that to come to light.

[txt removed]

If not then the play was always rotten and people have done what they have done by their conscience. Just as I did when I put my neck out for Cradle and well we all seen what happened there didn't we? Just as I did long ago for Scorpions of Prometheus. Just as I did for mexican. Again people fell for the interferences and well...my nature is such that a particular type can sit with me. Best for me to be in a small tribe.

[txt removed]

People come forward if well intentioned (but misled) and we sort this out. My door is open to those. Always.

[txt removed]

This can be resolved if good intent was always there. If not then we see a new twist to the war develop and people can decide who and where they want to be. For clarity. Or for murkiness and the play we have seen here and elsewhere. Remember this. All I did was for our interests which is why Nwinder was gloating about the end of the OTC - just before the forum display which sparked off the demerger.

I lose my temper. A real flaw to my character. In terms of the rest, ask those who know me. Get them to be honest. Then you'll see the real me. Not the caricature painted by enemies who bluntly have always played this hand. It is their play. A long play. You ask yourselves why this is going on and who is central to it. Then act.

Your ally.

dunedinlad
Off Topic Crusaders

...the above has had sections removed.

This might be the most cogent thing you've written in this thread and has earned you a little respect. I am surprised that no one is discussing this.

My current opinion on this matter:

All the finger pointing, the spying, the backroom dealing, and petty name calling is pretty sad honestly; this is a game.

Whether your strategy is the "long con" of deception and misinformation, the "bullying" of attack and recruit, or simple annihilation...it is all irrelevant because (wait for it)....its a game.

Personally, I just don't care to associate with people who resort to foul language and petty insults...it's juvenile (even if you are quoting Shakespeare, Nietzsche, or John Lennon), and shows an under developed vocabulary. However, I respect anyone's right to say what they believe as long as they aren't nasty about it.

I am sure all of you are decent people and most likely people I would like to sit and have a pint with, can we please act like it (even if we happen to have unfriendly flags)?

DeletedUser

First of all, I want to claim Swedish Chef as my muppet name(i can't cook and i rarely make sense).

[txt removed]

This thread has become awesomely(word?)...(is now)... entertaining to me. Everyone still realizes this is just a game i hope. I saw Eloric jumped in and submitted his two cents, a player who quit, that's just baffling. I actually have no comment on that one. Back on track, this is just a game. I've watched and read e-mails between people saying one thing, then saying another, then doing another... its kind of like watching 'Survivor'(ridiculous reality tv show for those who aren't allowed to stay up late). It has also been the most interesting part of the game.
[txt removed]
So, please, for my entertainment, stay on basic topics... less history lessons and more Future predictions. Smack talk is better when you say what you will do, nobody cares what you already did. Keep posting, Keep composure and Keep the passion alive in world five(four didn't rhyme but i meant Delta)!

+1. Glad to see I'm not the only one who thinks like this. Well done Mac.

DeletedUser

I agree, thats my ticket out here, and still have no respect for those I have spoken to in this thread. What a shame. But yeah at Danie, I am a full time college student. Have you went to college? It is funny when ya get caught up like that eh? At least pick on things u KNOW bout ppl, not guess. Thats a Dune move, which is started this whole ordeal. Again, thanks Jim as thats my ticket out. Ive never used these forums and dont plan to start, Just wanted people to see thru Dune as I have, as well as stick up for my integrity in game and loyalty to DOA/TBH....(and when i say TBH, I do not mean the honey badgers)....I have explained what i felt like, and I am done. If you need anything, you all know where to find me! And thanks to all of those who spoke up in Dunes behalf, because it gave me a better idea of many players feelings and ignorance:)

DeletedUser15049

jimmy

I agree on it being a game but as far as commentary goes - each to their own. I know what I know and we all seen what we have seen. You need to ask WHY you are reading stuff taken out of context, or being used to create issues, and ask yourselves what is clear to anyone with half a mind. You come across as a sensible man. You will agree with the truth of the following statement. All actions have a motive.

merry

As far as the Honey Badgers go - none of you have earned the right to come at the OTC or the Honey Badgers in the way you do but then - as is clear to all - respect might be the demand but hardly the action up there is it? All this can be resolved merry. However your behaviour is what is suspect. Sorry. fizpan tells me he has made clear the intel plays were going back to him so why say here otherwise? It also seems there are certain fantastic additions being made to the whole thing too.

You know...for me it is simple and people with brain cells can see it. WHY do you feel so motivated and WHY was it so synchronised with Whiny and WHY was dysen mailing me from your account and WHY are you so intent on being the cheerleader for the wannabe chess players in the north? WHY is it that what I said was to go down did go down and when I reckoned it would go down also?

We will fight no matter what until Ares come to their senses and deal with the fact dysen has access to the forums which is blatant.

As do I mind you but hey...at least it is one of your own and not me in an account.

;)

DeletedUser

yep dingy is on your wonder island that you have left in the south i'm on about the one you had in the north cords 372 441 or have you forgot about that one !!
and yes you now have 4 cities in what was once one of your main oceans 2 are colony's and 2 of dysen no wonder you have no troops in them 2 are not worth taking and of the other two the nearest is a 5 hr cs and you have 30 eotd cities around it but like i said i'm moving towards you cause you won't move to me :.)

DeletedUser

I actually registered a forum account just to ask you where those 3-4 cities of 3000 BR are, as i've looked in game and I cant find them. However you state that you don't stack cities?

Well this is a colony city of yours with under 2k points, yet you put 833 Birimes in it.

Please don't lie about what you do / don't keep in your cities as we have enough spies to prove otherwise. I can provide you with this spy if you wish, however I would wager a large amount of money that you can't provide the same proof to back up your lies.

I used to have 3000 BR in Tanabe, when i was in the Huns, however due to the fact that this city was so remote that I didn't want it any more and would rather have front line cities, I sent them all back as I knew Dysen would never take the city with that many Biremes.

As for other Biremes, I have 2 cities with over 1k Biremes in each, in a well built city i can have around 300-350 Biremes.

So far from your estimate of 15000 Biremes is a more realistic number of 3000 front line Biremes, not 45 cities worth... 10 cities worth.

At least do some research before questioning my credibility in this game please.

DeletedUser

So Paul, no comment on the inactive/active players that you tried to correct me on? Oh and I can't really take cities in o34 yet - as you said I have 4 villages. It would just like me wanting you to take villages from me on the 25/35 border. You could send a 40 hour colony ship...but you and I both know that you couldn't take that city if you life depended on it.

eldermage - I doubt that is really you, as you are currently on vacation mode. Nevertheless -
elderspam.jpg

I think you will find ALL defence in my own cities is my own. Can you make that same claim?

Once you get out of vacation mode, I'll send out spies and prove you wrong.

Isn't it hilarious that you claim you wanted to lose Tanabe - when you just have? You were ONLINE. You tried to save your city by having your troops come back and attack after the CS landed.

You failed. And you were online.

Status
Not open for further replies.