The Off Topic Crusaders

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser3288

So Paul, no comment on the inactive/active players that you tried to correct me on? Oh and I can't really take cities in o34 yet - as you said I have 4 villages. It would just like me wanting you to take villages from me on the 25/35 border. You could send a 40 hour colony ship...but you and I both know that you couldn't take that city if you life depended on it.

eldermage - I doubt that is really you, as you are currently on vacation mode. Nevertheless -
elderspam.jpg

I think you will find ALL defence in my own cities is my own. Can you make that same claim?

Once you get out of vacation mode, I'll send out spies and prove you wrong.

Isn't it hilarious that you claim you wanted to lose Tanabe - when you just have? You were ONLINE. You tried to save your city by having your troops come back and attack after the CS landed.

You failed. And you were online.

i was on skype wen he was talkin about it and ppl asked if he wanted them to send manti nukes to land just after cs and he said no............... also..... he said he was going to try and recall troops on his phone, instead of pc as he cudnt b assed turnin it on... if it landed then it landed n he didnt care.

DeletedUser

merry

As far as the Honey Badgers go - none of you have earned the right to come at the OTC or the Honey Badgers in the way you do but then - as is clear to all - respect might be the demand but hardly the action up there is it? All this can be resolved merry. However your behaviour is what is suspect. Sorry. fizpan tells me he has made clear the intel plays were going back to him so why say here otherwise? It also seems there are certain fantastic additions being made to the whole thing too.

You know...for me it is simple and people with brain cells can see it. WHY do you feel so motivated and WHY was it so synchronised with Whiny and WHY was dysen mailing me from your account and WHY are you so intent on being the cheerleader for the wannabe chess players in the north? WHY is it that what I said was to go down did go down and when I reckoned it would go down also?

We will fight no matter what until Ares come to their senses and deal with the fact dysen has access to the forums which is blatant.

As do I mind you but hey...at least it is one of your own and not me in an account.

;)

Dysen mailed nobody from my acct. If he wnted to tell ya something he would have from his GLADLY. Talking about brains! We write completely different. Need more be said? As far as him in my forum, it dont happen. I am loyal, and you can play a game without telling ur loved one everything. Also, he can beat OTC and The honey badgers without seeing their forums, and that he will prove. I feel bad for ur guys cluelessness, and hope one day you may know the true meaning of RESPECT. The reason DOA is not reacting to this, is bc most of them took the time to KNOW me, and therefre, know ABOUT me, in RL and in game. And they know I am both loyal, and dysens GF. I owe DOA for saving me in the beginning, and since they did, I have took the frontlines whenever possible, and when we take care of OTC in these waters, I will be finishing my migration towards OTC/HARBS if thats where are frontlines stay. You will all be seeing me in game now, and please stp addressing me in this forum, as I am kind of over it, and feel like i have said all I can to all those curious minds to try and let them know who I am, and why things are happening the way they are.

DeletedUser

Dudley Do-Lad,

How do you figure that dune? I have taken a second to try to understand what you are writing - but let's be honest - you are dead wrong - and you know it.

Merry knows me through Dysen. I am sure she overheard him talking on the phone with me, time after time, after time (for over a year!) - with him saying we need to kill dune and me saying, wait, wait. We do not know which side he is on, no reason to attack. BLAH, BLAH, BLAH.

I already told you, she came to me asking for information - I granted her request. Dysen had absolutely nothing to do with it.

Instead of trying to discredit other people - why not discredit their claims. But instead, you know the claims against you and your alliance are 100% true. And you are grasping at anything in hopes of turning around your destiny.

My letter to your alliance is turning more and more correct. You were at 29. Now you are at 27. That is a loss of 2. Soon it will be 25 - and it will keep dwindling. Your best bet? Merger part II with the honey badgers - that is only way you can achieve the longevity you are looking for. There is no doubt you guys won't be outed from the server tomorrow - anyone making that claim is utterly foolish. But as I pointed out, your territory is not expanding, it is shrinking, and soon their will be no room for you left on Delta. You had the upper hand with us, you played your hand too early, you had it with the harbs, you played your hand to early, you had it with SC, you played your hand too early, you had it with IL, you played it too early, you had it with DoA - and again, you played it too early. You would think after this much time, you'd realize you could have every alliance in Delta beat - if you kept quite and did everything in private. You are too public to find the success you are looking for, in the style you are looking for.

Let's be honest. OTC is not, and will never be a blunt-force trauma alliance. You don't have the membership to be. There are few alliances in the server with that capability - with HB severing from TBH - they now lack that power. The only 2 left are the Harbs and DoA.

For you, things need to be micro. You are in a confined, small playing area (as you said a while ago, you might have "genocide tendencies" - but you don't have enough guns to back them up). Being a global alliance, makes zero logical sense. You always used to tell me to take care of my territory. I highly suggest you do the same. Begin fortifying the border lines - and creating a powerful shell that cannot be penetrated. I am sure you have enough control of your alliance to accomplish that goal. Everyone coming after you will find it difficult to win that battle.

A line of shields with small spears is far more effective than a line of spears with no shield. blunt force v. blunt force - you lose. Argument v. argument you lose (as you have been severally discredited). This is your chance to prove yourself. Steal that moment.

I just don't understand what is going through your head. You tell IL and DoA - to bring it. Now you are trying to get the war to end through words? Why don't let them bring it - like you told them to? You are that much of a defeatist?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

how the hell do you rep someone? I think that deserves a rep lol

DeletedUser15049

Nick

More mentalism but please confirm what was already stated. You also confuse a desire to engage with friends as an attempt to 'fight a war with words'. It is early days. Wins and losses on both sides already. Long way to go. We fight as we will fight. In terms of ocean 53 it is early days for many players there. Never experienced an up close war. They will learn and learn quick. We also fight the way we fought to clear out SME and shut down our borders. This war is slightly different but will likely follow a similar trajectory.

I will explain why. We have DoA in our core. As we have Huns. Some refuse to engage in war with each other. On both sides. It is a complex situation and not exactly how you would have it represented here. For example I assured Huns in 43 that no hits would be made on them despite a couple of Huns in 52 being involved. Likewise some Ares...ops were called off due to old ties. Time to chat etc. You can call that what you will Nick.

Most would say that was a touch of class.

In terms of wars.

We won our war with Scorps. That war is over. It would require them to make a move to change that state of affairs and they would still have to break down into 43. Our experience players are in 43 Nick and have been slowly moving into 53 for a period. I just moved in there today and have 7 slots so will be hunting shortly. This, and 63, is where the warring is going on. Our losses have been on the edges. Likewise Ares lost a couple near our core. That could have been more but as I said...I have a certain way and the players involved deserve to hear our voice as the truth and not what an enemy is running with.

In terms of IL. Not seen anything to worry about there. Far from it. So far we've taken a few cities from them. As a wider stance, they need to stop trying to recruit. The lies are chronic with them too. Again...it really is getting to the point where I might have to engage in mailing alliances which is another No-No but everyone seems to be doing it.

In terms of Ares. The war is early days.

In terms of Huns. Friends as always. Most of their players won't get involved. They know the war is bogus. Look at Honey Badgers?

In terms of the rest. Other than Eotd, there is no rest. All are gone. Bye bye FS. Bye bye SME/SE.

Now as for Harbs and Ares being the only crew capable of fighting the war you claim is being fought...that is for consideration. I disagree with your tendency to play the usual camp. Huns can fight such a war if it resolves to do so for sure. However lets remember this. Ares still have to win all those OTC cities and they need to do it against a backdrop of increasing questions being asked by those who know the score. They also need to do whilst knowing our experienced players are waiting patiently for their appearance.

In terms of your appeal to half of delta to wage a war on an alliance you regard as regional. I think people will be asking themselves what kind of alliance are they in if they partake in such a war on such grounds.

In terms of your letter. The two who have gone are:

fenriswulf: Now a Honey Badger (our allies who you and your EOTD/Ares pal here are making a bit of noise about). He came over from the Huns to stand with us. He can do that as an HB ally.

not shure: A waif and stray who was...wait for it...a Satrat.

Not exactly how you are portraying it though is it?

merry

Thanks for the response. I can only say everyone who read the mail I sent them agrees it was dysen.

Again...doth protest.

DeletedUser

Good grief some of these messages are long. If I wanted to read an essay I would have become a creative writing professor. Now on to other things, can we just agree to disagree? I am watching the same old arguments, accusations, and politics over and over. People have made up their mind already let it go. The purpose of these forums is to update us on recent activities not to undermine peoples characters or dragged their personal business out. Its not right, nor is it to speak for another alliance. Short of seeing irrefutable proof, I dont think anyone cares, its getting old. I keep hearing last post, and then 20 minutes later there is the next one. You do realize this is time I lose I cant get back? And another 5 minutes of my life wasted making a statement that will probably not change anything.

DeletedUser

i was on skype wen he was talkin about it and ppl asked if he wanted them to send manti nukes to land just after cs and he said no............... also..... he said he was going to try and recall troops on his phone, instead of pc as he cudnt b assed turnin it on... if it landed then it landed n he didnt care.

Oh, that settles it. I believe you!

DeletedUser

merry

Thanks for the response. I can only say everyone who read the mail I sent them agrees it was dysen.

Again...doth protest.

I caught the end of the message, not the beginning.

And I all can say is HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!

You really have no clue - pretty freaking amazing.

DeletedUser

I caught the end of the message, not the beginning.

And I all can say is HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!

You really have no clue - pretty freaking amazing.

It does cease to amaze me...And Ares knows the score, unlike many Dune. Your time anywhere in the top in delta is going to be whittling away here shortly. Best of luck to ya. And for all of you that think me and dy sound at all alike, haha. I am a chick. Wisen up kiddies:) Just because our 2 great minds sumtimes think a like does not mean am a spy or he is in my acct. and its not my fault u guys are too ignorant to realize it was 100% me. And whatever I did say that yall think was him, I am sure my friends know that its definately me that said it:) If they believe me, why explain it to sumone I am going to war with? I dont need to. Our peace is done in the forum Dune. Talk to me on the battle field:) Ohhhh shuxxx! Thats right, you are to busy helping your pals against Donis:) lmao
Then get back to me.

DeletedUser15049

Blah blah blah...

Look...do a deal. When you all finish rattling those swords and handing well defended cities the chance to gain 60k in DBP...can you please bring some of that my way? All I see are takes in expected/vulnerable places (other than the class take by DonisG yesterday). And blasting ks of troops against well defended harbours and walls.

I have BP Envy as a result :(

DeletedUser

Blah blah blah...

Look...do a deal. When you all finish rattling those swords and handing well defended cities the chance to gain 60k in DBP...can you please bring some of that my way? All I see are takes in expected/vulnerable places (other than the class take by DonisG yesterday). And blasting ks of troops against well defended harbours and walls.

I have BP Envy as a result :(

Guys a serious warning must go out immediately, its obvious Dunes computer has been hacked and somebody else is in control of both his grepolis account and skype account, take immediate safety measures now, dont be fooled by any brief statements on here or any requests in game, OTC neighbours of Dune must take defence steps immediately, I am sure another helpful alliance will teach you how to do this.

Come on guys really, you know where i am coming from, Dune could never have wrote the last post???? just 3 lines????? no real insults????? it never even mentioned his degree????? did you know Dune has a degree???? had i mentioned that before????? and no history about wars OTC have won back in the 90's etc

;)

DeletedUser

Dune you are both right and wrong. Against a determined player attacking a well stacked town is pointless as you simply hand them dbps on a plate, ie tictac, but nwinder hit the nail on the head when he was talking about size.

Size matters (no giggling). The ability to sustain crazy attacks with the express aim of wearing out defenders is a well honed tactic used by all the bigger alliances. The last big war when DoA broke TFP was not just about taking towns but simply being able to out resource, out build and out deploy them.

If you focus on one person then eventually they cannot keep up with the rebuilds, their alliance stop supporting them and they fall by the wayside after losing the will to carry on. I've seen it happen in every major war I've been involved in (which is more or less every major delta war).

DeletedUser

Yep, an effective tactic. Seen many a player rimmed this way.

DeletedUser

You guys suck so bad you know it....

Seriously, I like and respect both of you alot but do I have to dig back through and find the posts you made talking trash about me for using this very same tactic?? DOUBLE STANDARDS!

DeletedUser

Philney. I try to point out things without letting my ego get in the way.

Breaking stacked towns is grim thankless work and is more about numbers than skill (that said slick timing requires some effort). Stacking a town is about numbers not skill. Any tactic you use is valid but some require more effort than others.

DeletedUser15049

Guys a serious warning must go out immediately, its obvious Dunes computer has been hacked and somebody else is in control of both his grepolis account and skype account, take immediate safety measures now, dont be fooled by any brief statements on here or any requests in game, OTC neighbours of Dune must take defence steps immediately, I am sure another helpful alliance will teach you how to do this.

Come on guys really, you know where i am coming from, Dune could never have wrote the last post???? just 3 lines????? no real insults????? it never even mentioned his degree????? did you know Dune has a degree???? had i mentioned that before????? and no history about wars OTC have won back in the 90's etc

;)

Knob.

DeletedUser15049

There was a one-line post for you Sparky ^^

May as well let you all know the real reason why we pulled out of the Huns. Sparky and his never ending support calls. The guy was that chronic for it, he actually mailed all the otc the day we joined up and hit us for support. I had to tell him to stop it once I caught him out lying about it only being a test etc. He'd talk of ocean attacking him. However half the time the biremes sat there for days on end without a trip going. It was always about the BP chase for Sparky.

I didn't mind that but I did have to point out to him more than once that we were already fighting in the north. He never really had much concern for that little detail.

Such is delta.

DeletedUser15049

BN

I appreciate the advice but every guy that's been up against us would have told you how we fight when pushing on in. We stack and strike.

Right now all we are suffering from is long range total noob attacks mate. Seriously. Black Claymore is hitting hard and well, as is DonisG, but beyond that not at all. Ionians are terrible other than one or two guys who hit hard with nukes but from days away. I have the choice to put some biremes in the way or not as the lack of attacks my way (other than daily bolting and quaking that is) means I can often have that luxury dependent on support calls elsewhere or CS runs.

In terms of resource drain - the trick is geo and using the head more than that - as well placed platforms that can provide efficient use of resources can counter out the bigger alliance or bigger odds. It is all about the CS as I see it.

Have fun.

DeletedUser

wow...so whats the REAL reason? lol...Just asking since theres been 10 REAL reasons why the honey badgers broke apart.... Cracks me up. And @ Dune: The fun hasnt fully begun:)
Tell ur team thanks for attacker of the day yesterday:) They better keep em that stacked. Thats all I have 2 say. Oh, and dont blame Spark for ur own stupidity:) Thats all now

Status
Not open for further replies.