The Off Topic Crusaders

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Did you take a city? Eh...NO.

You are proof of what dani says: ABP means nothing.
---Well he is wrong...It means more slots silly boy, to take more of your cities. Otherwise we wouldn't use BP in this game now would we. So try another one.

DeletedUser15049

-- I said I wasn't going to waist my time here again, but I just can't keep it shut.

These numbers and the recent attacks mentioned are just a way to soften you up Dune... Attacks are designed to:

1. Cut back on your sleep
2. Suck up every last support you get(because we can do that :p)
3. You will end this game with some kind of homage "Dfender of the Day"
4. Give me or one of the team Attacker of the Day, guess who got that only using 1/3 of his offensive power.
5. Clearing the way for other options, as you aren't the only little fish in the pond.
6. Lastly to prove you made a big mistake thinking your value was any greater than IL's. My allies love IL(ME) because we are straight forward, honest, and genuinely care for allies wants, needs and considerations. You started a WAR with your #1 allies little friend IL, over one tiny attack you received from an IL member that you verbally assaulted.(You know who put Speedboat up to the attacks and won't tell me who) You should have thought about what your ally wanted, now YOU have turned Delta upside down causing them major strife. If anyone is using propaganda, ITS YOU!! I do not have a thread or subject on the matter, so where is this propaganda? I do not need that to beat on a sneaky and underhanded fellow like yourself. Just time is all I need. So do me a favor and keep the support rolling in as someone will be missing that when its their turn to be conquered :p... (SW)

*personally "I think" your a babbling fool.

1. Learn to take a city - until then I'll happily log off and hit the sack knowing you are all full of it.
2. My support all came from IL, Huns and Ares members other than some biremes that were there from OTC in ocean 44 - where we are happily eating cities right now incidentally.
3. I am such a nobody you all feel inclined to refer to me.
4. dysenchick tried that and sat there oblivious to the fact LS bounce all day long and only a few biremes are needed to deal with the rest of the poor attacks we face. You go chase ABP. I'll gladly take those extra slots.
5. I am such a little fish you all spent hours attacking a city that was supported by Huns, Ares and IL players sickened by the play and still feel inclined to refer to me.
6. You are their virtual slave. No dignity at all. In terms of the speedboat situation, I was the one being verbally abused daily. For weeks. So lets get that bit right. In terms of turning the whole of Delta upside down...blah di blah blah. Blah. I'm a nobody remember.

DeletedUser

Dune you are both right and wrong. Against a determined player attacking a well stacked town is pointless as you simply hand them dbps on a plate, ie tictac, but nwinder hit the nail on the head when he was talking about size.

Size matters (no giggling). The ability to sustain crazy attacks with the express aim of wearing out defenders is a well honed tactic used by all the bigger alliances. The last big war when DoA broke TFP was not just about taking towns but simply being able to out resource, out build and out deploy them.

If you focus on one person then eventually they cannot keep up with the rebuilds, their alliance stop supporting them and they fall by the wayside after losing the will to carry on. I've seen it happen in every major war I've been involved in (which is more or less every major delta war).
---Hmmm I didn't go this far back before my post. Any great General should know this, you are already losing the war Dune bug. It is the truth!(SW)

DeletedUser15049

We have lost 9 cities and taken 13 - will be 14 or 15 by end of day. Your own players are sending me support V. Get that? From all over. I still have support landing. You should know. I let my cave sit empty so you could see. I have an oracle anyway. Not one is OTC. Not one. I told otc not to support me there.

In terms of war. You'll have to do better than this...that is for sure. Other than donisg I have yet to see a decent player in the little gang. So deal with that reality. Hitting hard from 3 days away is easily dodged. Here I had no need to. I thought I'd let your guys drain your guys if you know what I mean.

In terms of resources... I repeat. A player who can time his defences for the CS will outmanouvre a bigger resourced player. An alliance who can retain tight posture/clusters and time their defences for the CS will outmanouvre a bigger alliance. A player who is active and committed will take cities and be hard to remove. You need to do better V. And remember...I'm a thinker. A lot better than what I have seen failed to do it. Lets see if you guys can...without lifting the skirts for OTC members.

Give it a try.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3288

-- I said I wasn't going to waist my time here again, but I just can't keep it shut.

These numbers and the recent attacks mentioned are just a way to soften you up Dune... Attacks are designed to:

1. Cut back on your sleep
2. Suck up every last support you get(because we can do that :p)
3. You will end this game with some kind of homage "Dfender of the Day"
4. Give me or one of the team Attacker of the Day, guess who got that only using 1/3 of his offensive power.
5. Clearing the way for other options, as you aren't the only little fish in the pond.
6. Lastly to prove you made a big mistake thinking your value was any greater than IL's. My allies love IL(ME) because we are straight forward, honest, and genuinely care for allies wants, needs and considerations. You started a WAR with your #1 allies little friend IL, over one tiny attack you received from an IL member that you verbally assaulted.(You know who put Speedboat up to the attacks and won't tell me who) You should have thought about what your ally wanted, now YOU have turned Delta upside down causing them major strife. If anyone is using propaganda, ITS YOU!! I do not have a thread or subject on the matter, so where is this propaganda? I do not need that to beat on a sneaky and underhanded fellow like yourself. Just time is all I need. So do me a favor and keep the support rolling in as someone will be missing that when its their turn to be conquered :p... (SW)

*personally "I think" your a babbling fool.

sorry to ruin your waffle... but i'm not Dune.

DeletedUser

Dune, IL players are supporting you....a lie.
DoA players supporting you...a lie
TBH...hmmm maybe but that will change soon enough.

You have made a career out of taking inactives, you will not win this war, sorry.

DeletedUser3288

You have made a career out of taking inactives, you will not win this war, sorry.

Do you have any proof of this?

DeletedUser

Well Venge, there is a surprise as i am inside your alliance and been feeding Dune support, there is quite a few of us... Just look at all the reports thats in the forum and you choose who isnt helping. Your a freaking idiot to think otherwise. Same with DOA theres some players feeding dune support, you do the same go thru the reports. As of Huns not sure but I think they are just staying out of it. Check your own alliances before you point fingers at others ....

DeletedUser15049

add cast skills to the training schedule guys....

[report]1e86ec12c9df40314821f6f0b3bc57bf[/report]

DeletedUser

I completely forgot this was even going on...lol. Nobody messages me anymore....sigh.

DeletedUser

Im just sitting back smoking my cigars and drinking my brandy, Enjoying what I am hearing from all my friends.
HB alliance, the Huns, Doa, Otc, harbs, EotD, LoA now, but the last thing I would ever hear is how dysen lost control of his alliance to his GF.
Dude dysen its a game and dont let your GF control you or your alliance. If she is telling you do this or else find a New GF, get rid of her and move on. you are so P whipped. Grow up and be a man. She is going to control you the rest of your life. Move on.

Well looks like you may be my next issue after Dune:) fun stuff!!!!

But just so ya know, he did not let me take control. People dunno their facts and apparently dont now the stipulations put on dysen lately(by suppose to be friends). It is not fair to even talk on matters you know nothing about. AND FYI, me and Dy are madly in love, happiest 4 years of our lives. Done be jealous greco ;) I know ya ike to kiss and all....If dys alliance cant trust him theres nothing he can do. If he quits, if anything, he will be getting away from a bad habit (this game) and making a better life for him and myself, not at all leave me over a silly game. You are ridiculous in even saying that statement! I am a 100lb blonde, I dont think I MAKE Dy do anything:)

DeletedUser

That is very inappropriate and I must admit, a waste of all of our time! I dont know what Nick is talking about, I may have left the game if it meant Dy staying happy and pleasing his alliance, but I would never leave him real life over a silly game. If that is not stooping, I dont know what is! I am sorry you have nothing better to do than follow your lil buddies that have no clue. I love my man, and this will never change that lol. My full involvement was encouraging Dy to fight those who need it and stand up for what he thinks rights, and some pointers to make him see it more clearly. Anyone willing to leave him now would have done it anyways. At least if people plan to leave him and not listen to his posts, so be it. Hes a man and he will go out fighting, as will I. It was a bad thing for all of those who were playing both sides and plotting on DOA. And as far as having more frieds, greco, you ar very much disliked for the clue. Now moving on, as you are not worth a min more of my breath. Go lope in your sorrows and keep up with the brandy, as I am sure you do NOTHING much with yourself in real life.

DeletedUser

greco1313, can it.

It is one thing to have an opinion to express...it is another entirely to be crass about it. What goes on in other people's personal lives is their business and none of yours.

edit:

Thank you to the mods for removing the post in question.

DeletedUser

people need to stop making this game so personal

My full involvement was encouraging Dy to fight those who need it and stand up for what he thinks rights, and some pointers to make him see it more clearly.

i have a hard time believing there is a righteous cause in grepolis but im still very curious about the mix up

DeletedUser

Lets stay out of each-others personal business, Drac is feeling overworked :eek: And you wont like me when I am angry:D

DeletedUser

I was just saw all the messages that were shared, but another party sending them to be in game.

first and foremost, you guys are jerks.

Secondly, Philney - thanks for sharing our conversations. I'll start returning the favor.

DeletedUser

@Spartan, feel free to message me in game for any questions, ill be glad to make clarity the best I can for ya:)

DeletedUser

i prefer to keep these sort of convos in the external messaging and the ingame stuff to my alliance business

DeletedUser

Since some of you insist on posting inappropriate responses in this thread even after receiving infractions for them I will lock this thread, I will likely not open it again, If I am asked I may open it in a few days when you all cooled your heads.

Drac

Status
Not open for further replies.