The Old Guard is leaving, all but for a few.

DeletedUser

yeah I think to me it looks like greco is one of the only ones with enough of a brain to see that sparky was just using you guys up and creating a koresh-like atmosphere for you to be his puppets. Take a big drink of that Kool Aid of you want to but more power to you if you wake up and smelll the roses. This is a computer game and if you cant see when you are being used here I hate to see how you fare in the real world.

DeletedUser

Really Phil that's the enemy talking not the players of TBHC, now, Greco was a member of the Huns and yes he had his issues with one of our leaders but I can say the same about other individuals and their issues with others on the other side.

Look there are players that like certain leaders or individuals and no matter what people say they are going to be loyal to that individual. This is life~!

But that's why we have wars because some people believe in things that others don't.

DeletedUser

you are absolutely right orion. So if you guys just surrender now it will save us the trouble of having to take all these new cities you added and then we can move on.

DeletedUser

I kind find the surrender button phil. Could you point me in the right direction?

DeletedUser

leave/delete will do nikovius. Just hit that sucker and we are good.

DeletedUser

hahahaha, sounds like you have been hacked...I just hope it isnt a wide spreading virus.

DeletedUser3288

1 person having a problem with the leaser is just that, a problem with the leader..... TBHC isnt about the leaders, its about everyone. I know my alliance experience relies on other ppl than leaders, namely barry, paul, l8 and others (cant forget placi, hes well sexy). I hardly talk to the leaders at all.