The old ones recruitmeant

DeletedUser

The old ones is an mighty alliance , we use knowledge rather then blind anger , we are patience , smart and cruel.

We will spill blood for our amusement, we laugh at the top alliances as they will fall apart after we deal with them. We look at the faces at our enemy with confidence and courage. We hold our weapons tightly with a grin upon our face. This is the "the old ones" the future leading alliance.

Every ocean will be ours you may join us if you give us a good reason. Diplomacy is limited
Act's of war
Attacking one of us
Sending espionages on our city
Sending unfriendly spells towards out cities
Insulting our member
And generally being a noob.
I know I spelled recruitment wrong don't you dare correct me D:<

DeletedUser

Can you elaborate on the inspiration for your alliance's name? An elderly couple in a nursing home playing bowling on Wii comes to mind. :D

I think your first battle will be preventing yourself from becoming a farm to the player that shares your island and is currently 10x larger than you. Asking to join his alliance or polishing his shoes may be your best solution.

DeletedUser

What is wrong with you people? I'm trying to make an recruitment thread not a bloody pnp. Why do you waste your life and time putting negative crap on my recruitment thread?

DeletedUser13647

Could you elaborate a bit though? I'd never leave The Brotherhood but still, I'd like to see what your going to come up with

P.S. your location shows your immaturity levels so don't criticize people for posting negative things.

DeletedUser

What is wrong with you people? I'm trying to make an recruitment thread not a bloody pnp. Why do you waste your life and time putting negative crap on my recruitment thread?

We try to help people get into good alliances?

Anyway guys let him recruit,they could turn out to be a good alliance,only the future will tell...

DeletedUser

vik_sig.jpg

chin up young one grow fast then try again.

DeletedUser

Can you elaborate on the inspiration for your alliance's name? An elderly couple in a nursing home playing bowling on Wii comes to mind. :D.

Actually... its a GREAT name...

H.P. Lovecraft... one of the greatest horror writers of all time came up with the idea of THE OLD ONES... Godlike monsters older than the gods of man... things of pure chaos and power... all who lay dormant and sleeping... but are so powerful even the echoes of their dreams cause madness upon our world.

"In his house at R'lyeh, dead Cthulhu waits dreaming"

From one of Lovecraft's books describing the Old Ones:

They were not composed altogether of flesh and blood. They had shape...but that shape was not made of matter. When the stars were right, They could plunge from world to world through the sky; but when the stars were wrong, They could not live. But although They no longer lived, They would never really die. They all lay in stone houses in Their great city of R'lyeh, preserved by the spells of mighty Cthulhu for a glorious resurrection when the stars and the earth might once more be ready for Them.
- H.P. Lovecraft.

And probably the most famous quote from the series:

"That is not dead which can eternal lie.

And with strange eons even death may die."

DeletedUser

Yeah but nobody reads Lovecraft nowadays :p

Even Dostoevsky and Tolstoy are read more then him. Nobody knows them either... :p

anyways what happened to firelord?

DeletedUser

Oh yeah Firelord.. doesn't that guy start every world and then fail within a few weeks and then move onto next?! lol

DeletedUser

Hey, I read Lovecraft. I read another book with things called old ones and searched to see if there were other books.

I wish you luck with your alliance but still, I doubt you will be able to take down the top alliances.

DeletedUser

Hi all my first post here
I all so wish you luck with your new alliance :) It will not be easy . Lots to learn?

Last edited by a moderator: