Caged
Dark Angels
TOTL Reborn
Elysium Guard
Pythons
Bunniez
Dont You Know​

Berzerkerz Blown-It?
No one could have predicted the sudden disappearance of the former #4 Alliance, and nobody, except for the original members, no the true reasons on why they have gone. There have been 2 rumours that have been going round the forums, and the world.
One of these is that a merge was formed with a lesser alliance. This would be Don't You Know and Do We Know. New contenders in the Top 12 and may I say, that from a look at the Grepo Intel Map, they are doing extremely well in the south, Ocean 56 and are ruling it with an Iron Fist. My question is where will they expand too, will they join the big leagues in Ocean 55, or head further South, or even West or East into unknown territory.
Berzerkerz even became an academy for Dont You Know, the rising fast alliance, Do We Know.
Another reason is that the leadership was bad. An "Overly-Proud" leader, who was "So proud he lead an alliance to become a contender in the Top 10" has been rumoured to be a terrible leader. If these were true then it is no wonder that he wasn't invited into the merge. All I can say is, by what it looks like from here, that the alliance abandoned him.
It will be interesting to see how politics in the south unfold.

Ballsy Bunniez!
An unexpected attack from the #11 alliance has now put them on the hit-lists of The Fallen. No one saw the siege from Bunniez that even took a city from The Fallen.
Up in the north The Fallen have rallied the troops and have an active Operation against Bunniez. What I really want to know is was the attack intentional, a new member trying to destroy the alliance from the inside, or just a lot of miss-clicking. All I know is that I will be sitting here, with my 3D Glasses and some popcorn and watch the action unfold. Will The Fallen become the fallen, or will it be a bunny massacre?

Overall Score:

The Fallen 5:1 Bunniez

Top 12 Alliance Interviews!
I asked some leaders of the Top 12 Alliances a few questions,
1.What is your opinion of the world settings?
2. Any alliances you would consider threats?
3. Can I have a bit of background about your alliance?

1) The Demon Legion
1. Well, I have mixed feelings about the settings, speed 2 is good, usually I play on speed 3 worlds and its nice to mix it up a bit, but then again nobody likes change. Morale inactive? I love it! It just gives you more advantage in some cases. Alliance Size Limit is alright, Personally though, I think 40 is a bit small a lot of alliance will resort to sister/brother alliances, which can cause problems end-game if the alliances are Crown Hunters, which could lead to uprisings between the alliances as well as civil wars. Might make for a bit of a story though ;)

2. Well I cant just say that can I, people might get the wrong ideas :p

3. Well we are all experienced from other worlds and we all have that odd awkward moment, which makes for a bit of a laugh in the forums. We plan to keep our alliance going and we will fight to the last man to do so.

2) The Fallen
1. They're fine not too fast not too slow

2. None I would consider threats per se but there are some alliances I certainly respect.

3. We have a small pre made element and have combined that with some very choosey recruitment mainly based around solid aggressive players.

3) Nordic Warriors
1. I've usually played with settings 3/3 so I prefered those settings, but since this server started it changed my mind. I like these settings a lot.

2. Of course there are alliances that will be a hard stuff to bite, but I don't think we have any threats right now.

3. We have played together many years even different games. So we know our main group like brothers. We are mainly finnish players so we decided to come here and show what finnish players can do. Some players in forum don't realize that we more likely lose every city than disband our alliance. Nordic Warriors will always live and be part of the history!

4) Dominion Rising
1. World settings could be quicker, I prefer 3/3 conquest.

2. Basically all of them if not immediate then future, there are some good alliances out there, to numerous to mention.

3. I joined The Dominion on Rizina , been playing with them for 8 months and since that world is almost over, most of us thought we would make a move .

5) Do We Know
1. Am in huge favour of these settings. I've developed my grepolis skills in similar world (Athens), so by choosing my next world to play in, I decided to make it as similar as possible. Speed is perfect, morale non active which allows wide range of targets and alliance capacity allowing gathering selected,good skilled players to work with. Huge alliances tend to build reputation only by quantitative massiveness, which is disabled in this case, leaving room for small, but cohesive groups of players to fight and grow.

2. I'd say it's an early stage of the game to point out or marking any of the alliances red. Our strategy is to build our strongholds in dominant ocean, grow gradually but effectively and secure overall borders this is alliance is alliance is operating in. Due to small alliance capacity, it's hard to play aggressive game towards everyone provoking massive scale confrontations. We are experienced players and are aware of our current disposals enough to know what kind of game to play at the beginning, as for later on, we will be ready. Allow me to say we think we are doing very good job and our diplomacy as well as our growing strategy is having positive outcomes which we are very satisfied with.

3. Our alliance started off as 3 members. Dont You Know and Do We Know were a result of me wanting to gather up 2 persons (and friends) am having very opinion on. I came first, recruited them and we started off very unpredictable journey as fresh alliance is fresh world. Am very proud to say things enfolded best possible way and we grew to status respectable groups of alliances. What matters more from the "outside" opinion is what circles inside the alliance. We managed to get pretty worked up although most of us met individually in this world. As for the overall reputation, we decided to let others create their opinions based on our results and statistics. I think we are recognized as worthy alliance planning to stay strong in the world using nothing but fair fighting. Whether we succeed or not will be visible in the end.

In addition, the point of a journey is not it's destination but the road to there by itself. That's what we are focused for: have fun, develop friendships and share our grepolis experience with the rest of the world.

6) Caged
1. I like the settings usually i play speed 3 worlds only but its nice to dial it back a bit and play speed 2 especially with no moral

2. Right now the only real threat i see is TF they have a solid bunch of guys and are very high on the ABP rankings defiantly someone we'll have to watch out for

3. My alliance is full of a lot of experienced and cool guys, we weren't a premade so a lot of the people are new to one another but we have adjusted to one another really well and are really working well as a group. we have a solid core in north east 55 and looking to branch out a bit more, and want to keep staying aggressive as we have been. just really looking forward the the up and coming weeks ahead

7) Dark Angels
1. I like the world setting except for the alliance size. Most alliances have a sister or academy which just spoils or make the world look messy.

2. All alliances are a threat.

3. Along with our sister most of the members have played together winning several worlds.
The name comes from a line in a Gary Numan song called Dominion Day where he calls on the forces of Disciples and Dark Angels....All members have to learn and recite the lyrics to join....lol.

8) TOTL Reborn
1. The world settings are good, except for the small alliance cap. We have players that have played with all of the various settings, and we prefer conquest without morale and a decent speed world. We just wish that we had the ability to be more flexible with membership, which the low alliance cap limits.

2. I don’t know that I would use the word threat, challenge might be a better word. Each of the top alliances has their share of experienced players, which makes each one a challenge in its own way. The best way to counter these challenges is to be sure that your own alliance works within its own structure and organization.

3. TOTL is, at its core, a group of players that played as both allies and opponents on Heraklion that decided to come back together for another run. We believe in teamwork, integrity and loyalty. We have sought out like-minded players in this world to join us. Our goals are simple, have fun and win the world.

9) Elysium Guard
1. I quite like the world settings, 2,2 + low cap is pretty good and morale inactive is a nice bonus.

2. We don't have a lot of threats in our ocean (O54) but we do have The Fallen directly to our south, they have a lot of experience and good leadership so they would be an alliance to watch out for.

3. Came here as a group of friends around 10 or so, found some old friends in this server who joined up with us and built up from there.

10) Pythons
Didn't want to answer the questions.

11) Bunniez
Ignored the questions.

12) Dont You Know
1. The settings seem to be fine, except of the cap. I don't believe that caps of 40 or so are good for the game. Almost all alliances choose to run a sister/brother/academy alliance. That changes the game itself.

2. I would consider all aliances a threat and no alliance at the same time. It is still early and most alliances are still on the first stages of growing/getting to know each other. The ones that are considered a threat are those who have players that have played together before.

3. Our alliance started with three friends who decided to form their own alliance and to have fun. O.Lela was the person who brought Murtaghthebad and myself together, our playing time together goes back from some months to more than 2 years.
Our goal is to enjoy ourselves above all.

Weekly Giveaway!
This week we will be giving away 20 Kingly Gifts!

To enter just simply enter your in-game name and a number between 1-100! Winner will be picked on 30/5/2014

Advertisements
Every week I will be doing advertisements, relating to Grepolis or Olynthus. Message me in-game and we can discuss it, can be for recruitment, alliance info etc.

Need some intel on locations? What times someone is active?
Check out www.grepointel.com for all your info needs!

Be sure to check out www.gb.grepostats.com for everything you need to know about players or alliances!
Anyone has any tips or want to express their opinion please do, just trying to bring the community of Olynthus together.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10962

Ballsy Bunniez!
An unexpected attack from the #11 alliance has now put them on the hit-lists of The Fallen. No one saw the siege from Bunniez that even took a city from The Fallen.
Up in the north I have no doubt that The Fallen have rallied the troops and are preparing for Operations against Bunniez. What I really want to know is was the attack intentional, a new member trying to destroy the alliance from the inside, or just a lot of miss-clicking. All I know is that I will be sitting here, with my 3D Glasses and some popcorn and watch the action unfold. Will The Fallen become the fallen, or will it be a bunny massacre?

Can I direct you to grepostats, I think you'll find it's 5-1 to the fallen. 3 members of Bunniez have been rimmed and one of them restarted :)

DeletedUser21990

Good paper but shame some alliances didn't want to answer your questions :)

Ign name is same as forum name and I choose 23

DeletedUser

Can I direct you to grepostats, I think you'll find it's 5-1 to the fallen. 3 members of Bunniez have been rimmed and one of them restarted :)

Been working on this for a few days as I had to get a reply of some sort from all top 12 alliances,