Dominion Rising
Dark Angels
TOTL Reborn
Demon Legion II
Don't You Know
Resurrection
Arkham Headz​

How The Fallen have fallen!
The former #1 contender for the throne, The Fallen, have unexpectedly "fallen" apart. They were once #1 in ABP and DBP and 1st in points. Out of nowhere they completely disappeared of the radar, with one player ghosting and restarting. All I can say this week is that out of nowhere, from the ashes of the Fallen, Caged have risen to take 1st place. Who knows, maybe breaking 1,000,000 points in Olynthus is cursed, or was this a one time off. This is an example to all those alliances out there that you should know that internal problems are not to be taken lightly.

New Beginnings
A new #1 alliance has come and seized the throne for themselves as #1. But that is only in points, and we all know that it isn't the points that speak for you, but the BP that your alliance holds to its name that gives you the reputation. Right now, The Demon Legion hold the spot for #1 BP , and that makes them joint #1 for 1st place, in my opinion.
All I can say is what lies beyond the horizon, and what do the gods have planned for us?

Fresh Meat
The White Death, is a new alliance to the Top 12, and might I say, they seem to be doing well, seeing as they joined the big league's less than a week ago. They have a very experienced player as a leader, with a name for himself as well. From what I see, if they ally themselves correctly, they could go very far indeed. But the gods will decide their fate.

Top 12 Alliance Stats!

1) Caged
Rank = 1st - 1,062,000
BP = 2nd - 264,000
Members = 39

2) The Demon Legion
Rank = 2nd - 972,000
BP = 1st - 302,000
Members = 39

3) Do We Know
Rank = 3rd - 930,000
BP = 12th - 140,000
Members = 37

4) Nordic Warriors
Rank = 4th - 862,000
BP = 3rd - 233,000
Members = 40

5) The White Death
Rank = 5th - 824,000
BP = 25th - 95,000
Members = 40

6)Dominon Rising
Rank = 6th - 794,000
BP = 5th - 213,000
Members = 37

7) Dark Angels
Rank = 7th - 724,000
BP = 7th - 204,000
Members = 40

8) TOTL Reborn
Rank = 8th - 606,000
BP = 4th - 228,000
Members = 31

9) Demon Legion II
Rank = 9th - 597,000
BP = 22nd - 102,000
Members = 36

10) Don't You Know
Rank = 10th - 535,000
BP = 10th - 163,000
Members = 40

11) Arkham Headz
Rank = 11th - 529,000
BP = 18th - 110,000
Members = 40

12) Resurrection
Rank = 12th - 528,000
BP = 24th - 97,000
Members = 38

Weekly Giveaway!
This week we will be giving away 3 Weddings and 3 Kingly Gifts

To enter just simply enter your in-game name and a number between 1-100! Winner will be picked on 12/6/2014

Advertisements
Every week I will be doing advertisements, relating to Grepolis or Olynthus. Message me in-game and we can discuss it, can be for recruitment, alliance info etc.

Need a break from the usual Grepolis worlds. Or a kick-start to your empire?
Check out www.beta.grepolis.com

Need some intel on locations? What times someone is active?
Check out www.grepointel.com for all your info needs!

Be sure to check out www.gb.grepostats.com for everything you need to know about players or alliances!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This helps me feel connected to the world of Olynthus. Great job! :D

T. Quill chooses #26. Thanks a lot!

DeletedUser44027

Well, it's nice... But it doesn't tell us a whole lot. Anyone playing the world knows that fallen's gone, and caged is first. Same for the BP "article". For TWD- useful, that you said that their leader is experienced, but you never explained nor gave any proof. For the stats... Nothing was said, just stats given, which we could easily get in a more updated form in-game. The adverts was a fun idea, but it's just one redeeming factor. What makes papers useful is the information you dig up and the connections you make between events. Go in-depth to a level which people can't see just from stats. Explain how exactly the fallen fell. Explain how caged got to its position. Elaborate, and don't just make this a glorified history of the past week- make it a newspaper. Your first paper was rather good, and it have high hopes for this.

DeletedUser10962

Caged >>>> The demo legion. Just look at the big guns in caged they're much better than the big guns in TDL. Factor into that the fact that a number of them have a lot of BP that won't count as Caged BP. Caged would be ahead across the board

DeletedUser

Didn't have a lot of time for this one this week, I have irl issues atm.

DeletedUser

All in all in good paper keeps everyone not in the big alliances informed on whats going on up there.