The one, the only sploggo

DeletedUser

well I figured it was time you all got to know me so here goes.

I'm sploggo. 19 from England (alternate between the south and the north). like to play sports but not football (soccer) I prefer games where you pretend to not be hurt so you can keep on playing :p

I'm a pretty laid back sort of guy, like to come on grepo for the people and the fact it's soooo addicting.
I recently took to trolling/spamming/occasionally trying to help on the forums. You'll mostly find me around the kappa forum or the ideas forum, usually telling njubz that there ideas won't work, but occasionally liking some of their ideas.

currently playing world Kappa, been there for several months now. Pi where I lead a small alliance with my pal King of Suffer. I play Phi as well, in the top alliance on that world, led by the wonderous cheezehead. great leader, shame about the team he chose to support.

anyway if you have any questions, shoot.
:cool:

DeletedUser

Are you a rabbit or a monkey?

I am neither, I don't believe in personifying animals, if you are referring to the profile pictures, I changed it because some people were commenting that my last picture (the monkey) wasn't scary enough.

DeletedUser

But it's just a little white rabbit :) (film quote)

Why the name Sploggo and what does it mean?

DeletedUser

Why the name Sploggo and what does it mean?

I actually can't remember, I think I chose it to play MMO's because I knew it would never be taken and there is nothing worse than having a name with a series of numbers after it. I just like my originality I guess.

And for now it doesn't mean anything.

DeletedUser2795

I am neither, I don't believe in personifying animals, if you are referring to the profile pictures, I changed it because some people were commenting that my last picture (the monkey) wasn't scary enough.
I don't believe in personifying animals either, for two reasons:
(a) either animals are the scum of the universe or they are much higher beings than humans anyways.
(b) and if you don't happen to believe (a), then remember that some animals, like dogs, are, after all, not people, and you shouldn't lie, but beings such as cats are on the level (or higher than) humans, meaning that you don't "personify" them any more then you would personify regular humans.

DeletedUser

New York Giants.

Hah, yeah I know you meant european football team but the truth is I'm not a fan, I dislike the players and their ridiculous salaries and so dislike the teams they play for. I would have to say crawley (played ManU this year) as they are the closest team to my home town.

always support england during the world cup though. at least until they get knocked out in the first round

DeletedUser

Yay! I'm also a giants fan even tho i can't name one of their players lol!

Crawley hu? Not to far from my home town :) Anyone from south of the watford gap is alright by me.

DeletedUser

BUMP!
Eli Manning is the QB, that's all you really need to know lol.
only good thing about the north is that Beer is much cheaper :p

DeletedUser

moby, nonsense it is yogi.

also my avatar changes whenever people start accusing me of the same sort of traits as it. (I do like pickernic baskets though)