position - 9/10
Rep - 7/10

overall: 45/50

DeletedUser

Sasukepran

points - 8/10 (top 50)
BP - 8/10 (most of them abp)
Aliance - 10/10
Positon - 5/10 (the weirdest city's layout what i have ever seen :p)
Rep - 7/10

overall: 38/50

1st world of mine.well what can you say more for being a noob. a friend suggested me to have cities in all ocean. and it will be good for you. by the time i realized it was too late.:p

DeletedUser

CAn sOme0ne rate me up.
My Game name is Arrow18 of the 9th Legion.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i'm just goanna go with your own opinion of yourself ~ born n00b = automatic 0/50

DeletedUser

i'm just goanna go with your own opinion of yourself ~ born n00b = automatic 0/50

Oh Come on!
You really want to go on with my Signature huh!
If i'm really a noob, What would it be you then?
A Supernoob, hahaha... lol

DeletedUser

I can rate Arrow18...

Points: 7/10 - A couple of spots lower than myself, but Im personally not so keen on such large city sizes.
BP: 9/10 - Very good offensive points and defensive, both just above myself as well, so I think a good all round job.
Alliance: 10/10 - Excellent, nice to see you finally left the most cowardly, underhanded bunch of double dealers I have come across, so long as you stop growing in my ocean we wont rim you like we do them !!
Position: 9/10 - quickly becomming the most fashionable part of the ocean !! lol
Rep: 9/10 - Very good player who alot of my guys respect. We know he is a tough nut to crack and knows how to send an attack - also unlike half the muppets in 9th Legion, who still use archers !! lol

Overall I would say 9/10.

DeletedUser

I think i should be using these forums more often so I will try to lets start off by stopping here

Bladerider: Ill do my best to rate you though weve never spoken to one another

Points: 8/10 - Being ranked 27th currently and having your average only at 10k means you dont care only about points
BP: 8/10 - Good amount of defense and offense bp obviously showing your more of an attacker or havent had the need to defend as much
Alliance: 7/10 - Need to hear more about your alliance triumphs though looking at your alliance ive heard of a few of your guys which is why i give you a 7
Position: 10/10 - What can I say other than good strong core
Rep: 10/10 - I mean come one who hasnt heard of you lol especially since you are so active in the forums

Overall you get an 8.6 :p

DeletedUser

Havent met you on the field of battle yet bladerider but i most certainly hope you stay around need to have active people on this server

ianusy2k2
Points: 9/10 - Your ranked 17th currently and having your average only at 10k means you could easily be ranked higher if you wanted to
BP: 10/10 - Very good amount of bp almost evenly balanced between attack and defense - youve definitely seen you fair share of attacks
Alliance: 10/10 - KOF is a well known alliance who has lost some very good players but still shows they can dish it out
Position: 9/10 - Good strong core plenty of local support
Rep: 9/10 - Being apart of a well known all alliance like KOF certainly makes you known by a lot of people especially being one of the leaders of it

Overall you get a 9.4

Keep up the good work

DeletedUser

my evaluation of Fenriswulf

Alliance: IMPERIUM of Hekate
Cities: 65
Average points per city: 13,481
Alliance changes: 9
Colonizations: 82
Best rank: 15. 16th October 2011
Most points: 876,210 7th December 2011
Most cities: 65 5th December 2011
Kill ranking: 8 1,033,212 points
Kill ranking (offense): 51 223,388 points
Kill ranking (defense): 6 809,824 points

looking good here ranked 8th kill ranking ...
DBP is alot higher than ABP showing that you have defended alot better than attacking
havent lost a city in a while gave 2 away to alliance mates by the looks of things
over all i would give you a 6/10 pureley as your ABP isnt that good.
plenty of room to improve here

DeletedUser

Points:8/10 Very high in points and cities vary in size so obviously could be higher
BP:10/10 number 2 in offense and a good chunk of defensive points. You attack more but you are still a great defender
Alliance:10/10 Its IS number 1 in pretty much everything. They're smacking around Lambda like a little girl. Destined to stay at 1 for a while.
Position:2/10 not many enemies since Hades disappointing team left. So you pretty much are sitting pretty until another enemy alliance springs up.
Rep:6/10 I have heard of you because you posted a few threads but not much else
(maybe because its dead in here)

DeletedUser15181

rate me ;)

I'm wonder where I stand to be rated?? LOL never put myself out here before so this could be interesting!

:eek:

CJ
Cracker00jack
Order of Chaos

DeletedUser16664

I'm wonder where I stand to be rated?? LOL never put myself out here before so this could be interesting!

:eek:

CJ
Cracker00jack
Order of Chaos

Points:9/10 Points could be higher but I am sure he choose that deliberatly cause of the moral issue
BP overall:10/10 you can not miss him he is on the top
Alliance:10/10 great job fighting top alliances in the world ... noone else is doing that
Position:5/10 he is everywhere maybe not so good in strategic point of wiev but for harrassing the enemy great positions
Rep:10/10 Honest and loyal to his friends no matter on which side they are

I don't post much here on externals but when someone ask nicely ... what can I do ?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15181

Thanks

Thanks Guys!

i've enjoyed all the awesome battles that we have shared! Good thing is, I still have room to improve and too grow...

ATA, yes, I have cities spread out all over the place just for that reason.. and actually those are the BP factories :)

Thanks,

CJ

DeletedUser

someone -Redd me for posting here saying "I pity you you weak pig' :(:(:(:(