Newspaper The Oropos times

DeletedUser

Oporos times

Aydin.B (unstable connections)
Question one.
This world has seen you as kind of walking death machine taking in enemy army and just turning them into ABP. Do you think you will be able to keep up the amount of aggression?

I’m sure this world has a lot of great players to offer and it’ll just be matter of time till my place as top attacker is challenged. However this does not mean that the level of my aggression would decrease. In fact, challenges make this game great and I look forward to face them.

Question two.
To a new person starting the game what advise would you give?

I’ll say to ask many questions from people who have more experience in the game, use all the tools such as grepolis wiki that are available to them, and attack more often. Also to those who have been attacked by me, to restart. (Just kidding)

M.R.I (404Notfound)
question one.
we have all been hearing rumours about M.I.R and Spartan Legacy merging, is their any truth behind this?

This isn't true ... this alliance how much time I'm their founder , we'll not make a pact with Spartans ... but we don't know what's reserverd in future no?

Question two.
Nearly all of players on the external forums was thinking that M.I.R was going to crash a burn really fast, how have you managed to keep your alliance together?

I don't want to keep all players in alliance ... I want in future to make a new aliance ... with a big core ... around my island

Question three.
You said last week that M.I.R greatest threat was from the inside now you have cut our nearly 100 players has this threat gone?

Yes the greatest threat is from inside ... but I think I found true members who I can trust.

Legions of Gaul(Wetwings)
Question one.
Do you think you will be able to take full control of ocean 54?

Yes, we are already the biggest alliance in ocean 54, and I am sure we can grow even stronger, and not only in ocean 54.[

Question two.
Who is your greatest threat at this current point in time?

We do not really have a big threat right now, but your allies, MIP, are putting up a decent fight. Other than that we didn't find much resistance.

question three.
are we going to see you cutting off weaker members soon since you have players under 1.3k points?

We have people that are inactive and will be kicked in a day or so, but we will not kick all members under 1.3k points mainly because most of them just started in this world.

N.W.O (Sir Mac Poseidon)
Question one.
A lot of player have this idea in your head that NWO is just a big M.R.A. What would you say to those players?

Everyone can think what they want, i can say that at some point it really were partly MRA, but as it started, the fundamental players were in long line of friends and previous alliance partners form previous worlds and offcourse there was newcomers and new people around them so there was inviting in quite random form also at some point. But i dont see the diffrence when someone writes you an application to join even with long talks you do not know the player before you have seen his potential. So you can write letters and recruite masses or whitout letter ,it dosent make any diffrence , what you will make with it - that will! Our lines are getting smaller every day so no one cant stay here unless they are worthy and keep up with our strategy and goals.

Question two.
what is NWO plan for the future? will we be seeing you turning super aggressive and taking on the smaller "elite" alliances?

We operate mainly on O44 , so the vision and future plans are binded with O44 , no more details , its no secret that we all want to succeed.

Question three.
What alliance had impressed you over the past few weeks?
None really, its a bit early for that. Coming days i believe will show whos strong ,whos weak or whos just a shadow passing by. But for members quality and attitude maybe sparten legacy has shown positive signs.

Unstable connections (Zues has returned)
Question one.
do you think that you will take over Spartans legacy as the alliance with the highest ABP?

Current rate then no, we are gaining about same amount of ABP, some days they get more, and some days we get more. Depends on who slows down first, but that's a tough decision to make.

Question two.
Since the dust has settled after BP has ended have you found who is your greatest threat?

To early to tell of any real threat, once people start conquering (which they have but not enough) then we'll see who's strong and who's not but it's to early to tell

Question three.
What your personal view on have PACTS/NAPS?

Pacts: Depends if the alliance you're in is elite and the other pact is, that's the only need for a pact. Anything else then no pacts are useless
NAP: Never, stops who you can attack and where you can or cannot go

Thanks guys for reading and remember that if it's not blue it's red
also +rep if you want this to keep on happening and also post questions you would like me to ask them next time. And give me some feedback on what I could improve​
:pro:

DeletedUser30490

great read bro,
Though i haave to spread the love before giving it to you again

DeletedUser

awesome as always..
I like Zeus and Wets replies
but why no spartans? and UC twice

DeletedUser

Much better read. Also, try to avoid posting in the same newspaper article where there is two posts from same alliance. Seperate them in different articles. But the questions your coming up with are good.

DeletedUser

Spartan legacy(TresEquis)
Question one.
What is it like being the face of the most aggressive alliance in this world? and is it a lot of work managing everything?

For me, it is a lot of fun. I like getting a lot of action. i think I can say the same for the rest of the members, and for our allies too. Personally, when you have such an experienced group of guys, not much management has to be done, so not stressful :)

Question two.
everyone has been loving the rumour about you and M.I.R maybe merging. what do you have to say about that rumour?

No merging. We will not merge into alliances for now. Besides, M.I.R was/is an MRA and is also dying, so I don't know where this rumour came from

Question three.
what alliance has impressed you the most? *cough* Multum In Parvo *cough*

The most impressive alliances, actually, have been the smaller ones. Multum In Parvo, and Reapers Of Darkness.

Question four.
will we see Spartan Legacy expanding into other oceans trying to take over the core?

Spartan Legacy will respect our allies and therefore not expand into O54, or into O45. However, O44 is still open as we do not have an ally there whose wishes we need to respect. But, NWO is kind of friendly towards us, so as of now, we will be working on complete dominance of O55.

Sorry guys for not adding it :p forgot I had it. Also the reason for the double UC interviews was because one was for the top ABP player and 2nd for the alliance

DeletedUser30490

no offence to you bro,
but tomorrow there gonna be a great read for everyone :D
a really interesting PnP that alot of alliances are gonna hate