Newspaper The Pagasae Preacher, Issue 27

DeletedUser46395

The Pagasae Preacher, Issue 27

Oldest Newspaper in Pagasae

Always First With The News (because we make it up)

Welcome to the Pagasae Preacher, the original and best paper in Pagasae (er, we're currently the only one - Ed)
Also probably the only paper ever published by someone only wanting to trade gold in a world...

ADVERTISMENT

Shop at Bearissimus' Trading Post for all your resource needs; best prices on all your wood, stone and silver requirements.
Plus extra free resources if you quote the Preacher when buying.

Who's hot, and who's not

The Musketeers - apart from Cincilla Bu (waves), don't recognise many of this lot, has the look of an MRA. Luke warm.

No Vaseline - again looks like an MRA. Luke a bit further.

Maltese Knights - one or two names, could be ok. Luke before crossing.

The Sicilians - same old Sicilians. Lukes unlikely.

Black Star - absolute top notch players. Luke very dangerous.

Death before Dishoner - never a good sign if you can't spell your own name, especially if it's a bad one. Luke away.

Black Flag - likely to be flying at half mast very quickly. Luke out.

Pouet Pouet Family - Lukes terrible.

Goldilocks - cheeky gits have nicked half my alliance name. Luke behind you.

Time Bandits - yeah. Luke forward to this one...

In other news...

Er, there isn't any other news yet. There isn't any news at all yet. What sort of an idiot writes a paper after an hour or so of a server?

The answer to this and many more questions will be completely ignored in the unlikely event of another edition...

destroxxi

Phrourach
Just here for gold and fooling around Bear. Not taking this world seriously, you are not getting nagidos that easily mate.

DeletedUser

The Musketeers - apart from Cincilla Bu (waves), don't recognise many of this lot, has the look of an MRA. Luke warm.

I remember the OLD Musketeers very well. NONE of this lot looks at all familiar.

DeletedUser54630

I don't even remember my old alliance's names, we were in the top five or ten a few times on different worlds...can't even think of which worlds haha. I haven't played this game seriously in years

DeletedUser46395

Just here for gold and fooling around Bear. Not taking this world seriously, you are not getting nagidos that easily mate.

Nagidos needs you and your crew to keep it interesting, so that's good news on that score. Less good news for here, though.