The Pariah

DeletedUser

The Pariah are looking for members. We are a group of independent thinkers, willing to stand alone, but work as a team when needed. We're not just a noob alliance, we are on other servers as well. We are strong players, looking for both the strong and the new alike.

Join us and have the fun you may miss in another alliance. Feel the joy of going from small to master of the oceans.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

More info

If you go to the pariah alliance also more info.

DeletedUser4577

You should post some kind of info here so that players looking at the forum can atleast get a feel for your alliance.

DeletedUser

why can't i have the info here
I really don't think you want more information as you're already in an alliance. On the other hand, you can look us up in game if you wish. :) I think what converse was alluding to was the thread he accidentally made as I too was making one. Really the same information, just stated differently. But I DO thank you for your interest. Cheers.

DeletedUser

He never wanted to join your alliance in the first place. If you do want to recruit people on this forum then post info here cus some people can't be asked to go check (What looks like) a noob alliance.

DeletedUser4577

I wish you guys the best of luck but as littleblazey said I wasnt wanting to join just giving friendly advice. :)
I think if you were to post more information about what your alliance is about and what you do for your members, Where your located and so forth then it might get more attention.

I dont think the whole 'Join us cuz we posted' Is the best way to grab at someone who is really searching for an alliance.

DeletedUser

i just wanted your yummy info and because last time someone did this it had 11 views no posts n he cried

DeletedUser4577

LMAO! Oh wait...

I Would disregard my last post! I guess I may have been mixed up! :D

DeletedUser

i wod like to join ...... what are you saying is just for me..... tell me how to join.... :D

DeletedUser

We are The Pariah. We stand apart from the crowd and take what we need or want. Only members or alliances we like are safe.

We are on other servers and willing to help those new to the game get the most out of it.

We stand for honor, loyalty and pride in self. We work together as a unit, but stand on our own.

We are the few, the proud, The Pariah. We don't run with the crowd, will kill them and take what we want.

Now this really sounds promising and you're going down the typical elitist route. However, I have to question why you choose to ally with Empire of Kings. I also question why you have so many low point players.

Seems to me you have some ideals that sound interesting but in practice don't follow them.

DeletedUser

Now this really sounds promising and you're going down the typical elitist route. However, I have to question why you choose to ally with Empire of Kings. I also question why you have so many low point players.

Seems to me you have some ideals that sound interesting but in practice don't follow them.

I think this alliance may still be relatively new. There are not honestly a lot of big point players in The Pariah alliance area. From what I can see, they seem to be doing well for themselves so far.

Hopefully we'll see good things from them. And, not on the wrong end of the sword might I add?

DeletedUser

The Pariah are looking for members. We are a group of independent thinkers, willing to stand alone, but work as a team when needed. We're not just a noob alliance, we are on other servers as well. We are strong players, looking for both the strong and the new alike.

Join us and have the fun you may miss in another alliance. Feel the joy of going from small to master of the oceans.

Ahhh beautiful. I see where you are expanding.

At the moment my polis is a refuge for you guys. And guess what, your unwelcome guests. Your visits are badly mistimed as well. I think there was a 4 hour difference between some attacks. Now I don't call that working as a team... I call that attacking when told to. And yet you can't verbally defend yourself.

Thanks for the BP
~Osl112

DeletedUser11886

Were not a group of small players no more <:D Were the top 10 lol

Were not Small players no more were in the top 10 now... Lol