The Parlagrepolis

DeletedUser

lord-kitchener-your-country-needs-you.jpeg

The Parlagrepolis is currently recruiting and willing to accept NAP's and Allies with mutual benefits. mail me in game for more information.

Thank You

DeletedUser

well you need 100pts or moe to join and were just trying to get ocean 45 but any one can join to try to expand at the start of the game.

DeletedUser

A hundred points?!?!

Wow I will message you guys in 2-3 weeks when I reach that lofty expectation.

DeletedUser340

ahh +1 funny chota <3

Mate you start of with more than 100 points so whats the basis on this point accusation >_>

DeletedUser

Lol 100 points? You mean "you must pass the tutorial to join?

DeletedUser340

~Nope ...

you must register on world 'E' to join lmao >_>

-sere

(btw should I use ~sere instead of -sere???)

Lugosi

Strategos
As the founder of this alliance! I'd like to make ammends with Douxz's blunder of 100 points lol! Basically we're looking for anyone with any amount of points who will be active and gain points with vast speed!

DeletedUser

You iz MRA!
You fail!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Fail

nope your rong littleblazey, i send you the invite and a message because your on my island.

also when you said;
"loads of people have been messaging me because of my alliance name and want to be on the anti MRA campaign thingy... "
wow but then why were you the only member then????

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

______________The Parlagrepolis____________
۩۩۩۞۩۩۞۩۩۞۩۩۞۩۩۞۩۩۞۩۩۞۩۩۞۩۩۞۩۩۞۩۩۩
Our alliance aim is to beat the best eventually. Our alliance is run by the founders of the former second best alliance in Beta "This is Sparta": Douxz and JTin46.
If you want to join please message one of our members, jobs are open too!
We have ...

████████████████████ 100% Loyalty!

████████████████████ 100% Trust!

████████████████████ 100% Respect!

████████████████████ 100% Aggressive!

████████████████████ 100% Lucky!

████████████████████ 100% Anything!

Available In Worlds Alpha, Beta, Delta and Epsilon soon to be available in Gamma

DeletedUser

. Our alliance is run by the founders of the former second best alliance in Beta "This is Sparta": Douxz and JTin46.

LOL and where are you now? No where to be seen. Nothing else needs to be said.

DeletedUser

if you realy want to know i was unable to go on grepolis for 5 days then II. Andras couldnt lead the alliace with out me soo he disbanned it and it ws no more.

DeletedUser

And yet it is still there, or at least my farm stills says parlagrepolis above his door :s

Lugosi

Strategos
hmm . . WoW! Douxz your hundred point thing worked we have like 15 alliance members! and there all over one hundred points! see this is the leadership which lead to "This is Sparta" in beta being second best in the world! ;) no questions asked

Last edited:

DeletedUser

second best and second place are two entirely different things...