The Patria Croatica

DeletedUser

"God save us from plague, hunger, wars and croatian warriors"

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en6/alliance/6666

We are accepting new members how have above 7500 points and are in 36th ocean or around.

RULES ARE TO BE FOLLOWED OR THERE IS ANARCHY, WHICH LEADS TO TOTAL DESTRUCTION

1. Be active. If you have not been active for 7 days or more, we will parcel up your city and either farm it or conquer it. To avoid this, contact ADMIRALS or your division CAPTAIN, and let them know what's up. We will probably tell you to set your account to vacation mode.

2. Grow. If you have a city that's under 5K points, then you have a short time to get it above it. Fast growth shows a good player paying attention to the game. We don't want you to live here, but so close its scary. We are allowed 250 members in our alliance and would like the best players we can gather!

3. Be inquisitive. If you're unsure about something, then contact one of our leaders or post in the Q&A section and we will answer you to the best that we can. Knowledge is power, visit FAQS to learn about game

Yours the leader Vranac

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Vranac old friend, 90% of your players have cities under 5K and out of that 90%, 80% of your members have not yet reached 5k?

DeletedUser

hahah, very funny Garg. after all you are the main alliance all around us, there were players worth more than a million points who has joined your ranks and still does.

by the way my congrats on 33 mil. :)

DeletedUser

You guyz seem to be trying to form a good core, alot of your far flung players will just leave you (when attacked probably) if they do grow. look to your home ocean and hopefully find more members there.

This should be in Zeta Alliances section surely? - its also posted twice if im not wrong.

DeletedUser

angel strike probobly have trouble with us , but we dont have trouble with you.
Im in contact with your leader and we talk just fine..

DeletedUser

You guyz seem to be trying to form a good core, alot of your far flung players will just leave you (when attacked probably) if they do grow. look to your home ocean and hopefully find more members there.

This should be in Zeta Alliances section surely? - its also posted twice if im not wrong.

you are 50 percent right, but dont tell noone ;)

DeletedUser

angel strike probobly have trouble with us , but we dont have trouble with you.
Im in contact with your leader and we talk just fine..

you sure like to double post dont ya

anyways yes you are fine except if you recruited our members there would be trouble

DeletedUser

did you even read my last post here's exactly what my last post said

"you are fine as long as you dont recruit me or our members" thats exactly what i just said

but putting ladokan core with you...

listen i am not any founder or anything really i am a member of a merge so idk

you realize I could say a million things to you but that would give out secrets that arent wanted to be known that I have found out just by looking at an alliance profile and all there members profiles what you dont realize is, I am on so much and when I get board I go through some alliances and there members.

DeletedUser

hey he asked for the invite plus we got the maker of nexus in our alliance to but none of you would give him credit for it, it was the player: ranking number 1

we started out as make it real then islanders merged and nexus grew greater then they could be

no i am no stalker i just read allot of stuff but lets just say if i posted in everything i looked at i would be over 10,000 posts (i have allot of free time) (btw that last part of the million thing was a code to one of my buddies good luck figuring it out)

DeletedUser

qubert i believe i may have recruited him or he merged in. The maker was ranking number 1 the second founder Robert third leader is Qubert Robert still leader i think he just in child of nexus

no i not even on this computer in hour a day we all have school and homework

some days i play allot more then others

if you crack the code i will tell ya

DeletedUser

scratch that typo 2 hours usually sry i am eating pop corn which make me crazy :p