Newspaper The Pegasus Times. Issue #1

DeletedUser2663

Issue #1 of the Pegasus Times

Welcome to the Pegasus Times. Bellerophon's one and only Newspaper. Here we will give you up to date information on the major events of our world, statistical breakdowns on alliances and interviews with some of the big names around along with others such as a opportunity to gain a large chunk of forum rep :). This is the place to find out all the vital information to give you an idea on what is happening in Bellerophon.

Now the first part of issue #1 today is interviews with some of the leaders of top alliances.

My first interview was with Daizan. A leader of the powerful alliance Pink Death

1: First of all i have to ask. Why the name Pink Death? I am seen some strange names before but this one is new to me.

The purpose of having names like project venom and BS is to look like the big bad wolf to newbs, make them think "OMG i best not mess with these lot, these are serious gamers" basically a scarecrow effect to keep noobs around you from attacking overnight wiping out your slings with their archers :D obviously since there are lot less noobs in a heroworld having something serious is pointless so we thought we have something fun and differant. We always have these macho names we figured since we have few female gamers it's high time we pretty up things a litte to suit them.

2: You have been involved in leadership in many top alliances in your grepo career, Project Venom and Black Shadows are just two examples. How does Pink Death rate compared to them so far?

The game now is about who has more gold whores in their team than who has skills so no matter what we will fall short of alliances of the past so instead of worring about being better, we are just gonna try to have fun. And since getting our butts kicked is inevitable we have decided to be even more aggresive than before, took our diplomatic stance from non-existent (black) to completely absurd, if we are gonna fall might as fall in style :)

3: Whats your take on the hero worlds? Do you see anything new that will be a game changer or that will change the way the game is played or will this be the same as a normal revolt world but with bigger nukes?

Love in it, inno have done a great job with the herowords, adds so many new elements to the game. Only problem with herowords is the players, I have been alliances with big players and now I am in world full of them, thing about these big players is if they don't get of to good start they quit and if they get of to great start they quit coz they burnt themselves so we are gonna lose a lot of players over the coming months, which leads to mergers, which leads to more quiting, but besides its great

Next up I interviewed kronnoss. Emperor (as he likes to call himself) of the ranked #1 alliance, Eviction Notice.

1: You are the leader of Eviction Notice, The first alliance to build all 7 wonders in the en server if i am correct. Do you think EN will be as successful here on Bellerophon and why?

How do we define success? if enjoying the game and being a force to be reckoned with is success.. then yes.

2: What do you think of the hero worlds so far? You have been around since NmE in zeta, the first revolt world and now we are in the first revolt hero world. Do you see anything new that will be a game changer?

Considerably more dense population, far easier growth as a consequence. A lot less players, which is surprising, interesting new god to try out in the mix.. and some massive ego's. Game changers no.. but a new lease of life? for a time yes.

3: EN is already a dominant power in bellerophon. Rank 1 in points and rank 2 in ABP. Do you see any changes occuring here and why?

Alliances come and go as do players, but EN will be around for a long time, we are RHO and RHO like any server would like to think we can play the game as good as anyone else..

After Interviewing Emperor Kron I went off and talked to a founder of Occupy, Shaka Khan

1: You are the founder of Occupy. The 3rd ranked alliance in ABP and 4th in Points. Care to shed a little light on who Occupy are?

Although i would love to say the alliance was inspired by the Occupy movement, it would certainly not reflect the was Occupy came to be. We are a collection of top players from victorious alliances across the EN servers. After joining Bellerophon we have forgiven many prior enemy engagments in order to try to get the best of the best while adding on some along the way.Our mission is "Occupying the hearts, minds, and cities of all those who oppose us!"(N2S).

2: What do you think of the hero worlds so far? Do you see anything new that will be a game changer?

Its be primo so far cosidering the mass migration of experienced players, it looks to be an excellent competition. I might add their are just the right amount of idiots as well... The additional god and techs are always fun as well, certainly opens up more options. Cant wait to knock down some buildings with cats as well haha.

3: What alliances out there do you think show potential? Do you see any dark horse alliances out there biding their time or any that will surprise us?

The obvious ones are already well know, Pink Death, Eviction Notice, Dacian Heroes, and OCCUPY. Im rooting for Titans Of Tartarus as the darkhorse alliance here after seeing their aggressive growth next week. Could be the Honey Badgers, loving the name!

Now for the final interview of this issue i talked to SGT Slaughter, A leader of Dacian Heroes.

1: You are leading a group from Zeta, Where after years of intense fighting Dacia has come out on top beating alliances such as the legendary NmE. Will you be able to replicate your success here?

I think so. We have taken our time and interviewed each new recruit followed by a vote. We are the only top alliance that hasn't lost a player. Compared that to Pink Death's 117 alliance changes. Our team is built for the long run, not a peak in the first month.

2: What do you think of the hero worlds so far? You have been around since the original group of dacians in zeta as far as i know, the first revolt world and now we are in the first revolt hero world. Do you see anything new that will be a game changer?

To be honest MC, the number of players in Bellerophon is far below my expectations. Hopefully, that will change.
I'm all about strategy and how to fully utilize the entire scope of the game. I can't say any one thing will be a game changer, however, the new God and techs will add new techniques that will cause many sleepless nights. Once the majority each 15-20 cities, I feel this game will reach a new level you don't see in warrior worlds.

3: You have versed lots of strong competition in your grepo career. Do you think Bellerophon offers the biggest challange to date?

Its hard to say right now. As I said before, the sheer number of players is low. We had to fight our way to the top 12 in the past. With less medium-sized alliance, there are less wildcards to worry about.
Having said that EN and Occupy would pose a serious challenge to anyone in any world. I hate to think one day we'll be fighting my buds from Zeta and Rho, but we didn't join Bellerophon to come in 2nd or 3rd place :)

Get the word from the MC himself!

That's right. Right here in this section ill be spreading the word of things of notice, not only in game, but the forum as well. So, what has been happening on Belle to date? So far we have Pink Death Achieving the first KO in the world knocking down the first contenders Armageddon for the throne of O44. Seems they like to take out the trash.
We got a lot of world winners coming here as well. Eviction Notice and Dacian Heroes both have world wins under their belt showing they know how to play the game and come out on top. Question is, can they do it again?
Also a lot of talk about underdog alliances and which ones will come out on top. The consensus is the PD, EN and the Dacians are the powerhouses of the world already. But there has been a lot of talk about Dark Frequencies and Titans Of Tartarus. Will they emerge to be contenders to be the best alliance? I reckon they have a better shot than any of the others out there. Lets see if they got what it takes!
On a sad note though, remember guys, There is a difference between smack talking and personal insults. Keep it friendly on the forums guys. We love to watch two alliances talk smack about each other but as soon as it gets personal, no one wants to read about it :(

If you guys have any questions about anything go ahead and pm me them. I will answer any questions i get (or the best depending on how many i get) In the next issue! As an incentive, i will give rep out to the player who gives me the best question!

Graphics Artist Needed!

Now here's a chance for you readers to earn something for yourselves. As you can see The paper is lacking graphics atm. I am looking for someone to do some graphical work for me for the paper. Who evers art i use will be getting a + rep from me (and thats a lot of rep, trust me :p). Good chance here to have your work on display.
What I require is a banner to head the paper. The theme is "Pegasus". Post your works of art and i will choose one. The one i choose will get rep.

And that's it for issue one guys. See you guys next time and remember, if you liked reading the paper drop me some rep to let me know :) This is my first attempt at a newspaper

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Great paper, as Ive said on other servers before. Pics and colour are always good, nice to see you've used some colours. Just helps brake up the dullness of the black ink :p
I see you are on to it with your advertisement there for a graphic designer only wish I was any good with that stuff :(

+Rep

DeletedUser

Issue #1 of the Pegasus Times
169pab9.png

Welcome to the Pegasus Times. Bellerophon's one and only Newspaper. Here we will give you up to date information on the major events of our world, statistical breakdowns on alliances and interviews with some of the big names around along with others such as a opportunity to gain a large chunk of forum rep :). This is the place to find out all the vital information to give you an idea on what is happening in Bellerophon.

Now the first part of issue #1 today is interviews with some of the leaders of top alliances.

My first interview was with Daizan. A leader of the powerful alliance Pink Death

1: First of all i have to ask. Why the name Pink Death? I am seen some strange names before but this one is new to me.

The purpose of having names like project venom and BS is to look like the big bad wolf to newbs, make them think "OMG i best not mess with these lot, these are serious gamers" basically a scarecrow effect to keep noobs around you from attacking overnight wiping out your slings with their archers :D obviously since there are lot less noobs in a heroworld having something serious is pointless so we thought we have something fun and differant. We always have these macho names we figured since we have few female gamers it's high time we pretty up things a litte to suit them.

2: You have been involved in leadership in many top alliances in your grepo career, Project Venom and Black Shadows are just two examples. How does Pink Death rate compared to them so far?

The game now is about who has more gold whores in their team than who has skills so no matter what we will fall short of alliances of the past so instead of worring about being better, we are just gonna try to have fun. And since getting our butts kicked is inevitable we have decided to be even more aggresive than before, took our diplomatic stance from non-existent (black) to completely absurd, if we are gonna fall might as fall in style :)

3: Whats your take on the hero worlds? Do you see anything new that will be a game changer or that will change the way the game is played or will this be the same as a normal revolt world but with bigger nukes?

Love in it, inno have done a great job with the herowords, adds so many new elements to the game. Only problem with herowords is the players, I have been alliances with big players and now I am in world full of them, thing about these big players is if they don't get of to good start they quit and if they get of to great start they quit coz they burnt themselves so we are gonna lose a lot of players over the coming months, which leads to mergers, which leads to more quiting, but besides its great

Next up I interviewed kronnoss. Emperor (as he likes to call himself) of the ranked #1 alliance, Eviction Notice.

1: You are the leader of Eviction Notice, The first alliance to build all 7 wonders in the en server if i am correct. Do you think EN will be as successful here on Bellerophon and why?

How do we define success? if enjoying the game and being a force to be reckoned with is success.. then yes.

2: What do you think of the hero worlds so far? You have been around since NmE in zeta, the first revolt world and now we are in the first revolt hero world. Do you see anything new that will be a game changer?

Considerably more dense population, far easier growth as a consequence. A lot less players, which is surprising, interesting new god to try out in the mix.. and some massive ego's. Game changers no.. but a new lease of life? for a time yes.

3: EN is already a dominant power in bellerophon. Rank 1 in points and rank 2 in ABP. Do you see any changes occuring here and why?

Alliances come and go as do players, but EN will be around for a long time, we are RHO and RHO like any server would like to think we can play the game as good as anyone else..

After Interviewing Emperor Kron I went off and talked to a founder of Occupy, Shaka Khan

1: You are the founder of Occupy. The 3rd ranked alliance in ABP and 4th in Points. Care to shed a little light on who Occupy are?

Although i would love to say the alliance was inspired by the Occupy movement, it would certainly not reflect the was Occupy came to be. We are a collection of top players from victorious alliances across the EN servers. After joining Bellerophon we have forgiven many prior enemy engagments in order to try to get the best of the best while adding on some along the way.Our mission is "Occupying the hearts, minds, and cities of all those who oppose us!"(N2S).

2: What do you think of the hero worlds so far? Do you see anything new that will be a game changer?

Its be primo so far cosidering the mass migration of experienced players, it looks to be an excellent competition. I might add their are just the right amount of idiots as well... The additional god and techs are always fun as well, certainly opens up more options. Cant wait to knock down some buildings with cats as well haha.

3: What alliances out there do you think show potential? Do you see any dark horse alliances out there biding their time or any that will surprise us?

The obvious ones are already well know, Pink Death, Eviction Notice, Dacian Heroes, and OCCUPY. Im rooting for Titans Of Tartarus as the darkhorse alliance here after seeing their aggressive growth next week. Could be the Honey Badgers, loving the name!

Now for the final interview of this issue i talked to SGT Slaughter, A leader of Dacian Heroes.

1: You are leading a group from Zeta, Where after years of intense fighting Dacia has come out on top beating alliances such as the legendary NmE. Will you be able to replicate your success here?

I think so. We have taken our time and interviewed each new recruit followed by a vote. We are the only top alliance that hasn't lost a player. Compared that to Pink Death's 117 alliance changes. Our team is built for the long run, not a peak in the first month.

2: What do you think of the hero worlds so far? You have been around since the original group of dacians in zeta as far as i know, the first revolt world and now we are in the first revolt hero world. Do you see anything new that will be a game changer?

To be honest MC, the number of players in Bellerophon is far below my expectations. Hopefully, that will change.
I'm all about strategy and how to fully utilize the entire scope of the game. I can't say any one thing will be a game changer, however, the new God and techs will add new techniques that will cause many sleepless nights. Once the majority each 15-20 cities, I feel this game will reach a new level you don't see in warrior worlds.

3 You have versed lots of strong competition in your grepo career. Do you think Bellerophon offers the biggest challange to date?

Its hard to say right now. As I said before, the sheer number of players is low. We had to fight our way to the top 12 in the past. With less medium-sized alliance, there are less wildcards to worry about.
Having said that EN and Occupy would pose a serious challenge to anyone in any world. I hate to think one day we'll be fighting my buds from Zeta and Rho, but we didn't join Bellerophon to come in 2nd or 3rd place
Get the word from the MC himself!

That's right. Right here in this section ill be spreading the word of things of notice, not only in game, but the forum as well. So, what has been happening on Belle to date? So far we have Pink Death Achieving the first KO in the world knocking down the first contenders Armageddon for the throne of O44. Seems they like to take out the trash.
We got a lot of world winners coming here as well. Eviction Notice and Dacian Heroes both have world wins under their belt showing they know how to play the game and come out on top. Question is, can they do it again?
Also a lot of talk about underdog alliances and which ones will come out on top. The consensus is the PD, EN and the Dacians are the powerhouses of the world already. But there has been a lot of talk about Dark Frequencies and Titans Of Tartarus. Will they emerge to be contenders to be the best alliance? I reckon they have a better shot than any of the others out there. Lets see if they got what it takes!
On a sad note though, remember guys, There is a difference between smack talking and personal insults. Keep it friendly on the forums guys. We love to watch two alliances talk smack about each other but as soon as it gets personal, no one wants to read about it :(

If you guys have any questions about anything go ahead and pm me them. I will answer any questions i get (or the best depending on how many i get) In the next issue! As an incentive, i will give rep out to the player who gives me the best question!

Graphics Artist Needed!

Now here's a chance for you readers to earn something for yourselves. As you can see The paper is lacking graphics atm. I am looking for someone to do some graphical work for me for the paper. Who evers art i use will be getting a + rep from me (and thats a lot of rep, trust me :p). Good chance here to have your work on display.
What I require is a banner to head the paper. The theme is "Pegasus". Post your works of art and i will choose one. The one i choose will get rep.

And that's it for issue one guys. See you guys next time and remember, if you liked reading the paper drop me some rep to let me know :) This is my first attempt at a newspaper

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I wanted to show how it looked. Not sure if thats how MC intends to use it.

What do you think?

DeletedUser17088

in all honesty its just a picture of a pegasus :D

maybe if it was fashioned into looking like the header of an actual paper ;)

DeletedUser

Yeah. It's a nice image, but it's also way too big. It takes up practically the same amount of space as the text of the paper :p

DeletedUser

I'm quite drawn to the blue peg one myself. The other is nice as well, but the blue one really catches the eye :)