Newspaper The Pegasus Times. Issue #2

DeletedUser

To busy elsewere for this server at the moment other than the externals and defending my tiny empire.

I could think of a few that could do it but not sure if there is enought interesting things happening here to wright about without being bias ;)

DeletedUser18223

yeah your right its hard to be bias and for the alliance whom you really dont know..

DeletedUser

hi kleviskalajsi
how are you? any acccount in here or edessa?

DeletedUser46838

Making a paper takes tons of time.

The biggest problem is getting the information to make it an interesting read and more than just a statistical summary.

Yes, that is a HUGE problem.

As a newspaper writer myself, I can say that it takes a HUGE commitment to to do it. Also you always gotta set goals for yourself(what do you want to finish today, what do you want to finish tommorow, etc etc)

Newspapers take up A HUGE portion of your time as well. Like the most recent newspaper i made took 12 hours to make.

DeletedUser31385

As a newspaper writer myself, I can say that it takes a HUGE commitment to to do it. Also you always gotta set goals for yourself(what do you want to finish today, what do you want to finish tommorow, etc etc)

Newspapers take up A HUGE portion of your time as well. Like the most recent newspaper i made took 12 hours to make.

I spent like 8 on my BP issue one and 10+ on #2.

DeletedUser50768

Wow guys, thats alooot of time...never done a newspaper before....