Pnp The People of Rizina

DeletedUser

Here is our fine world are some people who like a good chat what did we get? featuring assets of The League of Legions

The Party animals
15aey1.jpg

1e5pwl.jpg
The Meanies
34rt3y0.png

wrnapz.jpg
<- oh my
drb4ax.jpg
That nice noob♥
mk98qc.jpg

LoL
4jnlvp.jpg

equkw1.png

DeletedUser

pause..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................NOT!!!

DeletedUser

Someone from the people of Rizinia tried to hack me today.... Its good that he didn't know that I receive a message when someone tries to change the email attached to my account... Its already dealt with.

DeletedUser

Its nice that some people stay noobs even when they know how to use the computer and soft wares...

DeletedUser

This world is slow .. I'm riding solo so bring on the attacks. I need the bp.