The Pharae times - final issue - it's over at last.

1saaa

Strategos
Contents:
Introduction
interviews
The history of the server
memes
conclusion

Introduction
In order to make up for no real papers (giving NoHonourNuts an interview and Side another paper) i am going to do one last paper for this server. If you have arrived from the beginning (but then left) or stayed until the end i hope that this issue will at least in some way be an enjoyable read. I hope you enjoy because I am certain this is going to be an issue with tissues in one way or another. Also i forgot how to do spoilers. So your going to have to put up with no spoilers until i figure it out.

Interviews
I've done five interviews with Raydium88, Thizzle, Hyperdarox, VladimirVonEire and Catzen. I interview these leaders because i felt like that they had the most to say and because they and there alliances have had the most presence in this server worthy of respect. Thizzles interview is stuck in Ray's because i suck at these forums.

Interview with Radium88:

Question 1: Walk through the most significant events of this server for you.

Answer: Assuming you mean significant as in of relevance towards the final outcome of the world: A lot in my opinion resolves around the TF war. What we did right, what they didn't do right... and albeit the math was really hard to beat, at the point TF ghosted there was still a chance via pressure they didn't bother with. If they had stayed is unlikely we would have won by the margin we did... I am still certain we would have had it in the bag regardless. I believe my team is more than capable of handling multiflanked pressure... but yes, most significant event would be the TF mass ghosting.

Question 2: What has been your favourite and least favourite part of Pharae?

Answer: The team here, the people they were all pretty spectacular. Very very proud of them, as players and individuals. That'd be me favourite aspect. Our OPs were pretty fun too... taking anywhere between 30-50 cities an OP, for a speed 1 world, that just felt brutal and pretty damaging. Really fun.

As for least favourite... externals come to mind, but honestly I think it fueled our activity and motivation even more. So thanks James for that. So I'd say definitely the world speed... just no. Never playing speed 1 ever ever EVER again...

Question 3: Whats your favourite and least favourite part about your counterpart (Thizzle)?

Answer: Thizzle and I work really well together because we really complement each other's role... very distinctive personalities but I think that's what really shines. And working with him is always refreshing, as someone who has that good judgement and common sense. That alone, nowadays it feels like a luxury. Some outsiders reading this might disagree, but maybe that's because they never shared a co-founding role with him. To which I say, unfortunate for them.

Question 4: Now that your retiring (until you decide to come back) what will you miss most about grep?

Answer: The game is great. And people love to complain and stick it to the devs, mods, CMs, Inno yada yada... but it is still a great game for its age. Surely has many flaws, and you can feel it with the dwelling community, but I think we focus a lot on the negatives too... and that does add to the list of problems.
Although, with like any other game you eventually lose interest. And specially in leadership positions, with all the responsibility, time, energy and even money you gonna input... it burns you out FAST. Lasting 4 years now in a row seems to me like an accomplishment. So I am tired. Just really really really tired, and fed up with the game. So to answer your question at last... what I will miss most about Grepo are the people. As well as RL friends I made, which I hope to stay in contact for many years to come. [spoiler/]

Interview with Thizzle:

Question 1: Walk through the most significant events of this server for you

Answer:
There has been 2 significant events for us this server imo.
First one was our o44 invasion early on. This took the ocean by surprise and we swiftly scooped up a bunch of cities, fairly easy.

With SDSU merge with TF it put us into direct war with them in o44, but TF decided not to fight for the cities and they pretty much gave up the whole ocean. Allowing o44 to be taken over in weeks was a really bad step by TF.

They dug in close to the O45 border and expected us to fight them there. But instead we choose to try flank them. This leads to the second major event for us.

We switched flanks completely and turned o44 / o45 into mostly def and started taking out Noname in o55.

TF kept trying to hit us and ended up feeding us the BP we needed to take over o55. While TF were sleeping on the job and trying to get Noname to merge, we were taking them out.

Once the merge was finalized, we snatched up 2 of Nonames best players, leaving a dead alliance behind. This made the merge way less attractive for TF.

Answer: My favorite part of any server is the first months time. The last few months of this server has been completely dead so that is definately the least favorite part. *

I guess beating TF up was fun, but doing it too fast costed us a few months of extra fun

Question 3: Whats your favourite and least favourite part about your counterpart (Ray)?

Answer: Stop talking about Ray like he was a piece of food lol.

Ray never half asses anything. Everything he does he does all the way. Is very inspiring to see really. He pushes you to do better all the time. I wish i could say i do as much too, but i dont. But we think very much alike, so alliance decisions are pretty easily made. We both have common sense and know whats wrong from right, and thats pretty much how we operate.

My least favorite part about ray is when hes had no coffee and just woke up. I know better than to show up empty handed, so i always keep a snickers picture at hand.

"You're not you when you're hungry"

Question 4: Now that your retiring (until you decide to come back) what will you miss most about grep?

Answer:
Well i will most definately miss those late nights staying up timing with friends and just having fun. There has been many nights like these throughout the last couple of years. Will miss having to log in from app at work to help time stuff or to defend myself. Will miss all the thrills the game provides. And i guess at the same time, all of these things are also things i will enjoy not having to do for a while

Now i can sleep without worry, work without checking my phone every 10 mins and stop going to the toilet all the damn time.

The leading aspect of the game is also something i will both miss and enjoy not doing. After years it takes its toll on you.

Lastly i will ofcourse miss the friendships made here, but i will still be on skype to keep contact from time to time.

So people, dont be strangers… Thizzle out !

[spoiler/]

Last edited:

1saaa

Strategos
Interview with Hyperdarox:

Answer: I remember the day like it was yesterday. March 18th, 2019. Little Hyperadox was enjoying the power trip of being king and ruler over a civilization! A whole city all to himself! Life was good! Life was grand! It's obvious that the day I joined the server was monumental for everyone involved. How could it not be? It’s a blessing to know me! How do people get by without gracing my presence at least once in their lives? Good thing all of you at least know my name, so we won’t need to worry about that here :)
A lot has happened over the past 9 months! I joined Infernal Abyss, was allowed on the council, merged with a plethora of alliances (Actually, I think we had more merges than TF, fortunately they were there to take the fire for it xD), involved in the alliance rename, was tasked with leading the sister alliance, and ultimately came back as the one in charge while Vlad was in VM. But the most significant moments that stick out in my memory were during OPs. We were really passive for the first half of this server. We had Hugs on our doorstep, and we weren't about to do anything to let the hibernating bear know that we might be somewhat competent, haha. I remember getting the first MM from Thizzle and having all brain cells manning their battle stations for one of the most fun battles to date. I was proud that we only lost 30-40ish cities (Compared to some of the other warscores, that was pretty dang good!). Even our failed attempts to counter attack were fun, and definitely the biggest highlights for me.

Answer: Toxicity in the forums and in my personal communication with others. It’s frustrating when the first response from other people isn’t to address the points brought up in the conversation, but to make baseless personal attacks against me and my comrades. You end up talking in circles of trying to bring up valid points, and having them ignored. Everyone here has experienced that to an extent But most of those people are gone now, So I can’t complain too much.

Question 3: Whats your favourite and least favourite part about your counterpart (VVE)

Answer: Haha, Is this a safe place? Favorite: Vlad has an incredible ability to bring people together, and highlight their strengths that help them work together well. He’s thoughtful, enjoyable to be around, competent, respectful, and wants for everyone to be in a better place than they were. But my favorite thing? He actually listens to everyone who gives him input, and makes his decisions to benefit everyone involved, even at times putting himself out a bit. That there is a spine of selfless integrity. Least favorite: Now, not to be confused with a spine of discipline… Vlad, I’m talking directly to you here. I’ve only got one complaint, which you’ve brought up once or twice yourself: You’re a bit of a (lot of a) push over when it comes to enforcing alliance policy. There are only so many seventh chances you can give for someone to participate and shape up to meet alliance standards. Now, I can’t judge too much, cause I’m kind of the same way, but I’ll take this opportunity to publicly proclaim that you are worse than me :)

Question 4: If you could play through this server again, what would you do differently?

Answer: I wasn’t confident enough in the abilities of my alliance in the fight against Hugs. Pushing to wait until we were “More prepared” before taking any action was, in my opinion, a mistake. We were in the absolute safest position in O34. There ain’t no way Hugs was gonna come and take our backline cities, haha. I don’t know what I was so afraid of. (immeasurable fleets of boats and numberless hoards of units aside) Ultimately, We should have been a lot more aggressive a lot earlier.

[spoiler/]

Last edited:

1saaa

Strategos
Interview with VladmirVonEire:

A few disclaimers before I start. I joined the world relatively late so I may have missed some things. Also, as I started in 34 so I was interested only in what was happening in O44 for a large part of the server. Finally, my memory could be a bit hazy on some of these things

Being a part of Infernal Abyss in O34 required a lot of patience. We saw many alliances fall in front of us in O44. I think the first major threat we saw was Oblivion. I remember they won a war comprehensively (can’t remember who they fought) and it looked like they would escape the wrath of Hugs for a while and they could establish themselves in 44. Unfortunately, their diplomatic policy was a shambles for the rest of O44 as they refused to work with anyone, so they completely fell apart when Hugs went for them. I think that was the first significant event from our point of view. It basically confirmed to us that it was Hugs vs everyone else in 44.

From that point, we knew we had to move into O44 to pick up some of the pieces. New World Order collapsed so we assimilated some of their members, although I don’t think any of them are left. We now had a foothold in 44. That was significant for us.

The next move was fairly obvious. It was clear to those of us on the IA Council that MAD DOGS were struggling badly. They were surrounded by Hugs and much of the alliance was inactive. However, we knew that we only had a dozen or so decent players and we knew there was quality in their team. A merge was agreed, and this turned out to be a great success for both sides. Having done relatively little actual fighting, our diplomatic moves pushed us from an insignificant O34 alliance into a serious top 12 alliance.

I’m going to pause talking about our own alliance here and just talk about events in the other parts of the world. Again, this may not be in order and I have probably forgot some things so apologies for that.

The defection of Nightmares’ leaders was significant. It was a bit of a blow to be honest as we had seen Oblivion capitulate and True Fear were also absorbing many alliances in the south. I think I did an early Top 12 and I was impressed with Nightmares’ stats and how they set up their core. From the outside, it looked like they were well placed to hold Hugs’ advances back. It is a shame that things didn’t work out. I am glad they were able to pick up the pieces and put on a decent show for the remainder of the server.

I guess I’ll have to talk about True Fear at some point. It was just merge after merge and they weren’t really getting anywhere after many failed ops. However, the agreement with Mercenaries was significant. I really liked the look of Mercenaries and I think they had the best chance out of every alliance, including TF, to beat Hugs. They were the only major alliance with a buffer from Hugs. I think they could have fought and beaten TF if they had remained patient. They had no competition on their whole southern front and had lots of room for expansion. Sadly, they were seduced by TF and everything went downhill. Familiar theme creeping in here. Imagine if they had just kept growing and beaten TF? By the time they were within a 12 hour CS of Hugs, they may have been very strong. Oh well ☹

Another seemingly minor thing which I think impacted the northern part of the map greatly was Old Guard’s decision to move into O53 instead of joining up with us in O44 and O43. I tried to convince Grelis Monn (former Old Guard leader) very early on that it would be better for them to conquer closer to us so we could unite northern 44 against Hugs. They had some good players at the time and it would have given us more support fighting Hugs. Instead, they moved to 53 and eventually realised that they had made themselves completely irrelevant as an alliance. Another shame ☹ Quick side note about that, the drawn-out war between Old Guard and Crusaders is worth mentioning and was unfortunate. They spent a lot of time fighting each other when we all should have been focusing on Hugs.

Question 2: What has been your favourite and least favourite part of Pharae

I’ll start with favourite, because that’s shorter. Well, I guess the formation of Hell Hounds has to be my favourite thing from a personal point of view. However, I’d rather talk about something beyond our own alliance. Frankly, my favourite thing is probably how professional Hugs were. I have already complimented them in another thread so I won’t go over it all again but yeah, they were a beacon of greatness in a very average world.

My least favourite thing has probably been the decisions made by other alliances, or more precisely, the decisions made by the leaders of other alliances. There were so many occasions where I was frustrated by what I was seeing happening across the world. Alliances shooting themselves in the foot very often.

I have already spoken about Nightmares, Mercs, TF and Old Guard’s decision making. I don’t think I need to say much more about any of them. I don’t think I can attribute much fault to the likes of Oblivion, Crusaders and NONAME as I think Oblivion probably saw Hugs membership as a golden ticket to a win and I can’t blame them too much for that. As for Crusaders and NONAME, I think their destiny was obvious and they didn’t have too many decisions to make.

Question 3: Whats your favourite and least favourite part about your counterpart (VVE/ Justin)

Hyperadox is one of those unique players you come across very rarely. He epitomises how you wish every alliance member could be. Although he wasn’t as experienced as other members, he showed an eagerness to get involved and to learn which was rare. He was quickly promoted and has been a constant source of inspiration for the alliance. Most importantly, he has a great sense of humour and is very friendly (99% of the time) which promoted a great sense of unity between us. If you offered me the greatest grepo player ever to replace him, I would say no without hesitation I look forward to working together for many worlds to come!

I almost forgot my least favourite thing! I honestly cannot pick a serious fault and a major disagreement that we have had. Obviously, we all have different leadership styles and there may have been times where I would do something differently but that’s completely normal.

Question 4: If you could play through this again server what would you do differently?

Probably join earlier and maybe in a different location. If I had joined when O44 was half full, I would have tried (and probably failed) to unite it against Hugs a little better. I really enjoy leading alliances and I would have put a huge amount of effort in early on which may have helped make a difference. Who knows!

[spoiler/]

Last edited:

1saaa

Strategos
Interview with Catzen:

a) It was significant and pivotal when the top players of NoE left to join HT. I completely understood them taking the opportunity to play with "the big dogs." I was still working on getting people over from Born of Fire 1 and 2 to NoE. Despite the temptation of an invitation to join HT and an endorsement from one of my fave players, OOC, I decided to finish what I started and stick it out with NoE. It would either be a very short world for me, or we could see what we could make of our situation.
b) I was transferred to founder of NoE AND was trying to keep that on the down low. I was pretty paranoid and just wanted to keep a low profile. I was always worried the former NoE would hit us and hit us hard when we were still regrouping and organizing. They didn't though. I was sort of playing it like we wouldn't be against them d/t previous connections. We wanted to grow and develop as an alliance, but not so much that we stood out and became a prime target. That wasn't hard; we stayed below top twelve for some time.
c) Other top alliances took the brunt of the battles. We had some NoName fights early on. We survived with some losses. The other top alliances were changing, merging, even ghosting. We just kept on in our edge of the world.

Favorite: Working with other alliances to develop a strategy to deal with HT. Looking at the map that 1saaa shows in the funny posting of the "plan," you can see HT in the middle of several surrounding alliances. We started talking with each other and planning to move toward the center from all sides and to schedule an initial OP with the coalition to all attack HT.
Least favorite: Good plan, but likely started too late. Hard to know what is going on internally in the other alliances. Communication set up was iffy and not well used. Some didn't or couldn't join the OP at the specified time. Not blaming anyone, just analyzing what could have been improved. Got closer to a true "coalition" in this world than in the last one I remember in Emporion against another top-notch alliance, The Syndicate. It's hard enough to manage a sister alliance, let alone to try to coordinate 3 or 4 alliances toward one plan. I believe this can be done, though. Time will tell.

Question 3: What's your favourite and least favourite part about your alliance?
Favorite: Our crew: Leaders stepped up and co-ran our alliance. I kept saying over and over, we are a team. I didn't have to do as much as people give me credit for (except maybe to be online for hours at a time for days on end to keep up with what was going on). Everyone did their part to their utmost ability. We had laughs, successes, failures, took risks, and it was a great team experience. Also very proud of the newer players who learned and played with us. I like to think they will continue on to be the brave and valuable players they have grown to be. It is good to keep replenishing Grepolis with new players.
Least favorite: Same as in every world--percentage of players who just join for protection, but don't do much to participate overall. You hang onto them for the numbers, hoping they will come around, kick them when there is no other choice. We had a pretty good overall participation rate though.
Question 4: If you could play through this server what would you do differently?
Join HT...just kidding. Would definitely get more cities toward the core, if possible. I hadn't played Dom before and didn't know what to expect when Dom islands were selected. I have a better idea now. Not sure I like it, but one world doesn't define the validity of a game change.
CATZEN3740, aka ~Cat (game start date 11-02-2013)

[spoiler/]

Last edited:

1saaa

Strategos
History of Pharae

This is the really high effort part of the paper that i will actually have to think about and there is no way that I am going to get every detail anywhere near correct. So, cut me some slack please.

So, this server started with the teams dropping and as BP ended a few minor conflicts broke out. Most teams solidified with MAD DOGS eating up cardinal in 44 and hugs securing everything in 54. Quickly conflicts broke out. SdSu started to eat up the two major 44 teams (The elite demons who were having major internal issues and MAD DOGS). Meanwhile fiasco where tearing apart NONAME in the most brutally hilarious way possible in 55. Whilst all of this was going on i feel the need to mention a few things. 1. Order and chaos were getting there asses handed to them by everyone. 2. Balck phoenix were struggling. 3. Initial skirmishes between True Fear and Alecta nemesis happened at some point around here.

After this point the first event of true noteworthiness was the attack on SdSu. This was a brutal display of hugs skill and set an interesting pattern for the future with True Fear and there merges. Around this time True Fear also took in fiasco (NONAME let loose a sigh of relief). This also created mercs. Around the time of SdSu collapse black phoenix folded into True Fear (i think) and more importantly oblivion formed out of the ashes of the elite demons.

Now i have a lot of personal feelings about the internal issues that demons faced so i wont go to deeply into it but the council was split into two factions. One wanted to pact up and whore themselves out to SdSu and the other wanted to fight SdSu (this faction was the one the founder was a part of). MAD DOGS was pretty intent on fighting SdSu. Due to miscommunication the pact was broken with the demons founder thinking that MAD DOGS had sided with her rebellious council members. But, then the demons founder half changed her mind and half didn't? It was a mess to be blunt and from the chats I've had with ex-demons it seems that the internal split was becoming painfully obvious to the alliances membership. So Haunting Face (who was in favour of pacting with SdSu) founded his own team and essentially reformed demons into oblivion. I also have my own opinions on haunting face but that doesn't matter.

Oblivion attacked MAD DOGS and with hugs jumping on top it was a slaughter. MAD DOGS lost about 60+ cities in a week which is devastating for any team in speed one. Especially when you consider the vast majority of MAD DOGS were not coiners at all. This meant that a lot of MAD DOGS left for Side which had opened recently (a decision which i regret) due to the seemingly impossible rebuild times (24 hours to build 100 DLU for me). This gave oblivion free reign over 44. They folded under one OP from hugs and i have previously laid out the main reasons for that. I will personally not forgive certain people for giving into True Fear and merging away. This essentially sacrificed 44 to Hug and gave them 2 core oceans to play with. Hell Hounds who were recently formed were then left with what was left.

I've been giving 44 to much attention. So, i will move south to 45. Here Alecta nemesis folded to True Fear. According to the words of there founder there was some very very very very shady stuff going on around it including dirty diplomacy (more akin to backstabbing) and constant spam. This set a trend for the rest of the server as True Fear absorbed Alecta nemesis.

Now somewhere around here came the OP's on Hugs from True Fear. I think we have all beaten this bush enough as it is. James is a spammer. Blah blah blah. Not all of the OP's were spam OPs and there were some city takes in this period. One from Hell Hounds in the massive joint OP. And a few from True Fear themselves (cant remember your names sorry guys). Nightmares of elysium also independently bumped off a few Hugs cities. Speaking of nightmares I'm gonna talk about them for a bit.

So, nightmares were doing pretty well hammering Infinite food and doing decently against NONAME. Then NONAME did a massive OP clearing them out of 55 and forcing nightmares to relocate in 54 and 64. Around this time was also when nightmares major leaders defected to hugs. I think that this was a significant loss to nightmares and probably did affect them for the rest of the server. Losing key player in a rim alliance like that is devastating and the fact that they were able to still be significant is extremely commendable.

Moving on Crusaders and Old Guard were locked in a eternal war. Crusaders folded against hugs and were split between nightmares and Hell Hounds. Old Guard split between hound and nightmares as well. Both times hounds got the better part of the alliance giving them a strong long term advantage in dom.

Next up was True Fear folding mercenaries. A very similar story to Alecta nemesis. Not really going to mention much from here (because I'm getting tired of typing).

Next up we have hugs tearing apart NONAME. True Fear tried to help prop them up (or maybe they didn't) but in the end it was inevitable. NONAME folded and soon after Golden Horn left True Fear. This was the straw that broke the camels back and True Fear ghosted soon after leaving AC primordial in there place.

Almost done now. Hounds, nightmares and ACP (kinda) tried to work together to OP hugs. It didn't really end to well though with ACP not doing anything meaning that big fancy plan we did all came to nothing. They gave it another shot a bit later as well and Hell Hounds and nightmares both managed to bump off a bunch of inactive hugs cities (ACP did nothing again despite complaining about the lack of action taken against hugs). After that storm hug this happened. Which was something. I still think that most of hugs had no clue what was going on but it was a lot of fun :D

Finally the server entered sim for second. The winner of this simming battle was Hell Hounds who finished 151 cities ahead of ACP and 1784 cities behind hugs. Nightmares came in 4th. Hell Hounds got to second by recruiting only one brown (to my knowledge), turning down applications from certain people (who will remain unmentioned) and despite ACP's mass recruiting and attempts at a merger. This is the part where i would once again like to thank nightmares for there honour. ACP certainly have some players who deserve 3rd place but over all i feel like nightmares deserve it more (just my opinion though).

So thats the history of Pharae (kinda). I know i have wondered off into my own thoughts and opinions at some points in this summary and there are definitely parts where i could improve and make the history more complete with better ordering and more detail. So, if you think I have missed something message me and i will fill it in. Hopefully my personal opinions have not clouded to much of it :)

Conclusion

I hope you enjoyed this final newspaper. As said earlier there may well be inaccuracies across it and if it is the case just message me and i will sort them. I will also be posting a pharae meme compilation a bit later on this thread as well.

DeletedUser21560

Contents:
Introduction
interviews
The history of the server
memes
conclusion

Introduction
In order to make up for no real papers (giving NoHonourNuts an interview and Side another paper) i am going to do one last paper for this server. If you have arrived from the beginning (but then left) or stayed until the end i hope that this issue will at least in some way be an enjoyable read. I hope you enjoy because I am certain this is going to be an issue with tissues in one way or another. Also i forgot how to do spoilers. So your going to have to put up with no spoilers until i figure it out.

Interviews
I've done five interviews with Raydium88, Thizzle, Hyperdarox, VladimirVonEire and Catzen. I interview these leaders because i felt like that they had the most to say and because they and there alliances have had the most presence in this server worthy of respect. Thizzles interview is stuck in Ray's because i suck at these forums.

Interview with Radium88:

Answer: Assuming you mean significant as in of relevance towards the final outcome of the world: A lot in my opinion resolves around the TF war. What we did right, what they didn't do right... and albeit the math was really hard to beat, at the point TF ghosted there was still a chance via pressure they didn't bother with. If they had stayed is unlikely we would have won by the margin we did... I am still certain we would have had it in the bag regardless. I believe my team is more than capable of handling multiflanked pressure... but yes, most significant event would be the TF mass ghosting.

Answer: The team here, the people they were all pretty spectacular. Very very proud of them, as players and individuals. That'd be me favourite aspect. Our OPs were pretty fun too... taking anywhere between 30-50 cities an OP, for a speed 1 world, that just felt brutal and pretty damaging. Really fun.

As for least favourite... externals come to mind, but honestly I think it fueled our activity and motivation even more. So thanks James for that. So I'd say definitely the world speed... just no. Never playing speed 1 ever ever EVER again...

Question 3: Whats your favourite and least favourite part about your counterpart (Thizzle)?

Answer: Thizzle and I work really well together because we really complement each other's role... very distinctive personalities but I think that's what really shines. And working with him is always refreshing, as someone who has that good judgement and common sense. That alone, nowadays it feels like a luxury. Some outsiders reading this might disagree, but maybe that's because they never shared a co-founding role with him. To which I say, unfortunate for them.

Answer: The game is great. And people love to complain and stick it to the devs, mods, CMs, Inno yada yada... but it is still a great game for its age. Surely has many flaws, and you can feel it with the dwelling community, but I think we focus a lot on the negatives too... and that does add to the list of problems.
Although, with like any other game you eventually lose interest. And specially in leadership positions, with all the responsibility, time, energy and even money you gonna input... it burns you out FAST. Lasting 4 years now in a row seems to me like an accomplishment. So I am tired. Just really really really tired, and fed up with the game. So to answer your question at last... what I will miss most about Grepo are the people. As well as RL friends I made, which I hope to stay in contact for many years to come. [spoiler/]

Interview with Thizzle:

Answer: My favorite part of any server is the first months time. The last few months of this server has been completely dead so that is definately the least favorite part. *

I guess beating TF up was fun, but doing it too fast costed us a few months of extra fun

Question 3: Whats your favourite and least favourite part about your counterpart (Ray)?

Answer: Stop talking about Ray like he was a piece of food lol.

Ray never half asses anything. Everything he does he does all the way. Is very inspiring to see really. He pushes you to do better all the time. I wish i could say i do as much too, but i dont. But we think very much alike, so alliance decisions are pretty easily made. We both have common sense and know whats wrong from right, and thats pretty much how we operate.

My least favorite part about ray is when hes had no coffee and just woke up. I know better than to show up empty handed, so i always keep a snickers picture at hand.

"You're not you when you're hungry"

Answer:
Well i will most definately miss those late nights staying up timing with friends and just having fun. There has been many nights like these throughout the last couple of years. Will miss having to log in from app at work to help time stuff or to defend myself. Will miss all the thrills the game provides. And i guess at the same time, all of these things are also things i will enjoy not having to do for a while

Now i can sleep without worry, work without checking my phone every 10 mins and stop going to the toilet all the damn time.

The leading aspect of the game is also something i will both miss and enjoy not doing. After years it takes its toll on you.

Lastly i will ofcourse miss the friendships made here, but i will still be on skype to keep contact from time to time.

So people, dont be strangers… Thizzle out !

Editors note: It seems someone forgot to answer question 1 ;) (and someone forgot to remind him straight away)

[spoiler/]

I did answer Question 1, it was rather lenghty too. Are you sure u didnt just forget to post it :p