Newspaper The Pharae times - issue 3 - written and edited by a hell hound

DeletedUser55720

I keep encountering the same scenario of Groups of Players who know each other well, moving en-mass (together) into the next World and replaying the same old game
(maybe that's fun for some but less so for me)

I myself prefer to join different Teams (I know no one in True Fear) to play different styles (and learn different tactics)
Getting pulled into someone elses' Vendetta about which I know little or nothing = just ugh.

In a different World, it's great to see a different game instead of another action replay (again)

DeletedUser21560

I keep encountering the same scenario of Groups of Players who know each other well, moving en-mass (together) into the next World and replaying the same old game
(maybe that's fun for some but less so for me)

I myself prefer to join different Teams (I know no one in True Fear) to play different styles (and learn different tactics)
Getting pulled into someone elses' Vendetta about which I know little or nothing = just ugh.

In a different World, it's great to see a different game instead of another action replay (again)

We have no vendetta. We just kill everyone. We keep it simple. TF on the other hand, came here to "fight us"

Our team here is pretty new, about 30 % are core players, the rest are old enemies / new additions. Alot of players only play grepo due to the friendships here, if my team was to quit, i would most likely quit too. But we try to keep about 50% + new players each server.

jameslongst

Strategos
We have no vendetta. We just kill everyone. We keep it simple. TF on the other hand, came here to "fight us"

Our team here is pretty new, about 30 % are core players, the rest are old enemies / new additions. Alot of players only play grepo due to the friendships here, if my team was to quit, i would most likely quit too. But we try to keep about 50% + new players each server.

Enough already...you came here to buy a win and we all know it.

I had no idea you would be here when I dropped...its just fortuitous circumstance. See, I thought you had quit the way you ran from battle in Leontini. That disastrous loss and flight from the field was so humiliating, I figured no one would keep going after that...but here you are. Good on you!

VIRTUALSELF

Phrourach
Ngl i sim a lot on EN114, more than ive ever done, but those 2 statements are just wrong my old friend..

1. I often sell ress on en114, and there's literally no trades in our ocean meanwhile the other oceans are much better for selling. In fact, our trades are still only at 20-25k capacity.

And 2. FAIL was the alliance that did best against the coalition until they quit for their other server. And before people start to comment that i only say that because i'm in HT now, then go back to my Battle of EN110 and read it, they were actually winning against the coalition and i announced them as alliance of the month imo.

Raydium88

Strategos

I had no idea you would be here when I dropped...its just fortuitous circumstance. See, I thought you had quit the way you ran from battle in Leontini. That disastrous loss and flight from the field was so humiliating, I figured no one would keep going after that

Lies!

You knew so very well we were dropping here, as to claim you'd "come after us" before the world even began.

We left Leontini (myself and Thizzle) precisely because Gortyn demanded our attention for WW... where we won (anyone can do a little research and see the dates match).
And I would do it over again... Leontini brings me no shame. But since you're stuck to rant about it here I imagine that world bugs you way more, than I care. I wonder why...

1saaa

Strategos
As someone who was also on leontini I feel like I also have to throw my two cents in. I was incredibly hopeful that fail would stay and continue the fight against the cartel and I am incredibly sad to see how they just left the server.

You guys basically gave away an ocean to the cartel and if gortyn was so important why did you drop in the first place?

DeletedUser52274

if gortyn was so important why did you drop in the first place?

The same question could be asked about you, you've done virtually nothing at all in this world, had 4 cities for how long now ?

Oh I forgot you writing a newspaper on here, I shudder to think what you have done in your other 6 worlds that you are playing in.

It appears that you spend more time on the externals than actually playing the game.

foogaloowhoOP

Strategos
As someone who was also on leontini I feel like I also have to throw my two cents in. I was incredibly hopeful that fail would stay and continue the fight against the cartel and I am incredibly sad to see how they just left the server.

You guys basically gave away an ocean to the cartel and if gortyn was so important why did you drop in the first place?

110 was simply not worth it, don't know why anyone needs an excuse to leave that world. That world should be forgotten 108, 109, 111, 112.. Think of it this way Inno forgot how to count.

And what the heck is this 'cartel' i keep hearing about? those guys in 110? they are just a bunch of cuddling scrubs who got lucky.

PS: Ignore the pleb above me, he's been smooching butts on these externals since the start

PPS? PSS? PS2?: You should do a newspaper for 115 or @VIRTUALSELF I see you there with donpp :p

Last edited:

1saaa

Strategos
110 was simply not worth it, don't know why anyone needs an excuse to leave that world. That world should be forgotten 108, 109, 111, 112.. Think of it this way Inno forgot how to count.

And what the heck is this 'cartel' i keep hearing about? They are just a bunch of cuddling scrubs who got lucky.
they got lucky because there weren't any real teams to challenge them properly.

Why? Oh yeah because they all left ;)

Now i am guilty of this as well. But, at least i did my best to make sure those who wanted to continue the fight were in a good position to do so.

foogaloowhoOP

Strategos
they got lucky because there weren't any real teams to challenge them properly.
I think there were teams.
VG didn't understand the diplo environment in 110 and were too late to respond
Sons got beaten down by a bunch of magicians at grepo
(if this didn't happen it would be west vs east didn't see it winning but some sorta fight atleast)

and well fail left cause there was no point to 110 at that stage and well i suppose the other world
alrightie back to 115, ciao

Last edited:

DeletedUser21560

I had no idea you would be here when I dropped...its just fortuitous circumstance. See, I thought you had quit the way you ran from battle in Leontini. That disastrous loss and flight from the field was so humiliating, I figured no one would keep going after that...but here you are. Good on you![

We dropped to see if domination was any different from WWs. Every one of the 4 teams in the cartel claimed they were solo. So we offered the solo teams a way to win the world. They decided to stick together and share the win.

We had Seen enough by then and our WWs were being built on gortyn and needed attention.

We never planned to stay on 110, IT was pretty clear since Day one. Thats also why half of our council decided to leave. They wanted more, we just wanted a lil fun.

Now we could had stayed and went West and merged with the other half of the world, but thats just not us.

Getting dragged into another World with the same 250 players cuddling was not on our wish list

VIRTUALSELF

Phrourach

And what the heck is this 'cartel' i keep hearing about? those guys in 110? they are just a bunch of cuddling scrubs who got lucky.

PS: Ignore the pleb above me, he's been smooching butts on these externals since the start

PPS? PSS? PS2?: You should do a newspaper for 115 or @VIRTUALSELF I see you there with donpp :p
You're tempting me now
smiley_emoticons_idea2.gif

DeletedUser52274

Ignore the pleb above me, he's been smooching butts on these externals since the start

pleb
/plɛb/
noun
INFORMAL•DEROGATORY
  1. an ordinary person, especially one from the lower social classe.
Never claimed to be anything else.

As I don't know you, I'll keep my opinion and assumption to myself as I wouldn't want to cast aspersions.

But smooching butts is very extreme, supporting the alliance that I play Grepo with is what it's called.

Last edited by a moderator:

foogaloowhoOP

Strategos
pleb
/plɛb/
noun
INFORMAL•DEROGATORY
  1. an ordinary person, especially one from the lower social classe.
Never claimed to be anything else.

As I don't know you, I'll keep my opinion and assumption to myself as I wouldn't want to cast aspersions.

But smooching butts is very extreme, supporting the alliance that I play Grepo with is what it's called.
Pleb in a gaming context simply means noob, newb, scrub, inexperienced player and so on. Nothing more, nothing less, nobody casting 'aspersions' on this side other than you indirectly portraying me to be casting 'aspersions'. Don't try to make it personal, very lame.

Can't handle it without attributing it to a personal characteristic (socio-economic status etc.)? I won't poke at you again. Later.

Thought the pic might drive the point in a more playful manner.
Edit: Didn't know you were playing for that alliance, thought you were another Ranga.

Attachments

• context matters.JPG
    context matters.JPG
    60.8 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:

jameslongst

Strategos
Lies!

You knew so very well we were dropping here, as to claim you'd "come after us" before the world even began.

We left Leontini (myself and Thizzle) precisely because Gortyn demanded our attention for WW... where we won (anyone can do a little research and see the dates match).
And I would do it over again... Leontini brings me no shame. But since you're stuck to rant about it here I imagine that world bugs you way more, than I care. I wonder why...

You left cuz you saw a beating on the horizon and you couldn't take it. TF stood and took our beating for months, until our enemies offered us their surrender. Then we marched from the field on our own time, with our heads held high.

Fail was a great name for that project.

DeletedUser21560

Ohh yes i saw the beating in the horizon, playing 30 vs 250 players tends to get you a beating. TF won leontini? as far as i know you went west and fought rim alliances. Fail was a great name, that whole server was a big fail. If you were smart enough you would had hit the ghost button too. All you did was support their way of playing

But again, i see they taught you how to do it. Dont worry tho, here we are a few more than 30 and here to play seriously, as you can see by the score :)

DeletedUser4952

TF stood and took our beating for months, until our enemies offered us their surrender. Then we marched from the field on our own time, with our heads held high.
Funny you say that James, sorry I will have to pop your little bubble.
I stayed after Fail exited the world because I wish to fight the 110s. I took some of the peeps to TF for this.
After I have relocated and got ready. I got this funny instruction that says: We are not fighting the 110s sorry, because they are too strong. We are going WEST and fight WHG because he is being a dick. We will play our own little game because 110s already got the win.
'Then we marched from the field on our own time', sure to Ocean 69.

DeletedUser21560

Funny you say that James, sorry I will have to pop your little bubble.
I stayed after Fail exited the world because I wish to fight the 110s. I took some of the peeps to TF for this.
After I have relocated and got ready. I got this funny instruction that says: We are not fighting the 110s sorry, because they are too strong. We are going WEST and fight WHG because he is being a dick. We will play our own little game because 110s already got the win.
'Then we marched from the field on our own time', sure to Ocean 69.

Enemies offered surrender, they got tired of chasing TF west
smiley_emoticons_steckenpferd.gif