Newspaper The Pharae times - issue 3 - written and edited by a hell hound

jameslongst

Strategos
Funny you say that James, sorry I will have to pop your little bubble.
I stayed after Fail exited the world because I wish to fight the 110s. I took some of the peeps to TF for this.
After I have relocated and got ready. I got this funny instruction that says: We are not fighting the 110s sorry, because they are too strong. We are going WEST and fight WHG because he is being a dick. We will play our own little game because 110s already got the win.
'Then we marched from the field on our own time', sure to Ocean 69.
Your not busting my bubble Ian. You're welcome for taking you in after your team ghosted on you at the mere mention on Erics name.

DeletedUser56333

Your not busting my bubble Ian. You're welcome for taking you in after your team ghosted on you at the mere mention on Erics name.

Ian is the best player I have ever met. You should thank him for helping your team out, not the other way around. Mark of a poor leader.

DeletedUser4952

I stayed after Fail exited the world because I wish to fight the 110s. I took some of the peeps to TF for this.
Bloody read James. I did not need the shelter, I could have ghosted or anything but TF gave me a fake hope of them having the balls to fight.
Fail did it and lost against the numbers ; TF didn't even dare to try.
'Then we marched from the field on our own time' - Go play your own nintendo.