Newspaper The Pharae times - issue 6 - written and edited by a hell hound

Ahr-Ex

Phrourach
So Phoenix Blade, which you are currently in, is not a part of TF? I think that counts as a merge.

What about Fiasco United? Feel like you're forgetting a couple lol

FU's leaders left and gave us the keys. You will notice that we didn't keep many of them -- In fact, I think it's just itsbeenawhile. Right now I'm training some guys who may or may not earn invitations to TF. Absorbed, not merged.

DeletedUser4952

Absorbed, not merged.
I just feel bad for the players you take in and kick right away just to make rooms for the new absorption.
image.jpg

DeletedUser56122

Well congrats to her and whoever else played her account with her.

They should just go ahead and get used to it. You done messed with Summer James.

Summer James, you are a disgrace.

She kicked your butt fair and square and rather than tip your cap, you accuse her of cheating... your alliance accused her of that earlier on here. That post has since been removed. I'm sure this one will end up the same.

Summer James seems to be a small, vindictive, little man. You say that you are a grownup. Well, you sure don't act like one.

DeletedUser52274

As one of the "meat shields" I am going to have to disagree with you

My apologises to the ex-SD&SU crew as that wasn't aimed at you guys, Hugs have a respect for you guys for the way you conducted yourselves in the field of battle.

I mentioned no names so as to upset no one, but if you guys hadn't of been good, you would have been used as meat shields at some point and then discarded to fend for yourselves.

But kudos to you guys, much respect where respect is due.

DeletedUser56333

They should just go ahead and get used to it. You done messed with Summer James.

What part of that MM was a "stupid unhinged mess"? All she did was post a screenshot of your spam, and say that the way you play the game is not how its meant to be played. Don't get mad at her because she defends alone better than your team does as a whole.

If anyone is unhinged, its you, coming out here saying that there was no OP and making ridiculous accusations against a good friend of mine. She has been nothing but polite to you and your team. But instead of offering congratulations to her, you stick your head in the sand and claim that it cannot be done because you cannot do it.

This doesn't just apply to James, though. OOC has been nothing but polite and kind to everyone she has interacted with on externals. Your silence while your leaders spread this baseless propaganda is compliance.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser56348

1saaa.... I think a topic of very worthy debate would be the pros and cons of psychological warfare.

Something both HT and TF leadership have openly used this server. Plenty of experienced players in both alliances though who see thru it and arent affected ;)

Congratulations to OOC on defender of the day. Always best to just let your gameplay do the talking when something really upsets you, life lesson i've very much learned :)

DeletedUser21625

"That's right Ice...man. I am dangerous."

Tell that unhinged girl who's name I still can't remember and everyone else that plays her account with her that I have the worlds tiniest violin right here playing "My Heart Pumps Purple Pesticide" just for her.

I can't believe you're dumb enough to come out here and get on a chair so you can look me in the eye and tell me OOC (oh that's it!) has never been anything but polite. Wash your head gear out new guy.

OOC I cant believe I forgot that. I gave you a wonder one time. You remember that? A beautiful Lighthouse TF built all by ourselves. Whatever happened to that thing?

NANAtechno. I'm coming for you next. See you real soon.
okay James, i think that is enough. Each time you accuse OOC of cheating, we object and so you make a point of doing it again. Just like a toddler. I have reported your posts many times, but they stand. So congratulations for your special status.

Oh and congratulations on building a wonder. amazing. I dont think anybody has done that before. you must have done it in the summer, right?

Raydium88

Strategos
this trash talk is a two way street. If the mods banned James they would have to ban most a lot of the other active people on these forums as well.

Last I understood, accusing anyone of cheating on externals is a breach of rules. Trash talking isn't... get it right.

"
  • Threads which suggest, or allege, any cheating/botting/multi-accounting/etc... are prohibited on the Forums. The proper venue for those matters are through Support Tickets "

Last edited:

DeletedUser21625

this trash talk is a two way street. If the mods banned James they would have to ban most a lot of the other active people on these forums as well.
trash talk is: you dont know how to play, your alliance is full of golders, etc.

On the other hand i have not noticed anybody except James accusing someone directly, by name, of cheating. It is expressly against the rules for many good reasons. Reputations are ruined, grepolis is a small world and people remember. Nobody remembers if it was a false accusation or not. There is supposed to be an in-game mechanism for dealing with cheating and players should use that. If James is so sure that OutOFCharacters is cheating, then he needs to put that into a ticket and send to appropriate support. Grepolis would like to stop in-game cheating and they need the ticket to do that.

This is not psychological warfare, this is not trash talk, this is not even a 'tactic'. It is just a low-life way to carry on and is against the rules.

DeletedUser56122

trash talk is: you dont know how to play, your alliance is full of golders, etc.

On the other hand i have not noticed anybody except James accusing someone directly, by name, of cheating. It is expressly against the rules for many good reasons. Reputations are ruined, grepolis is a small world and people remember. Nobody remembers if it was a false accusation or not. There is supposed to be an in-game mechanism for dealing with cheating and players should use that. If James is so sure that OutOFCharacters is cheating, then he needs to put that into a ticket and send to appropriate support. Grepolis would like to stop in-game cheating and they need the ticket to do that.

This is not psychological warfare, this is not trash talk, this is not even a 'tactic'. It is just a low-life way to carry on and is against the rules.

That happened not that long ago, on this very server's external threads... and that post was later removed (I assume by a mod) for breaking the rules.

The fact that this latest rash of slander, character assassination, libel... whatever you want to call it, hasn't been dealt with just as swiftly is extremely upsetting and makes me worry about a double standard being applied by the moderation team. This observation will likely get me an infraction - which is fine. But, it is a simple observation that there has NOT been uniform application of the rules being applied here. And it should be called out.

DeletedUser54339

That happened not that long ago, on this very server's external threads... and that post was later removed (I assume by a mod) for breaking the rules.

The fact that this latest rash of slander, character assassination, libel... whatever you want to call it, hasn't been dealt with just as swiftly is extremely upsetting and makes me worry about a double standard being applied by the moderation team. This observation will likely get me an infraction - which is fine. But, it is a simple observation that there has NOT been uniform application of the rules being applied here. And it should be called out.
Slander is spoken word. If you're going to break out the big words in your mom's dictionary, at least take the time to read the definitions.

Mods are people too, with stuff to do same as the rest of us. Maybe you could make yourself another tin foil hat while you wait.

DeletedUser56122

Slander is spoken word. If you're going to break out the big words in your mom's dictionary, at least take the time to read the definitions.

Mods are people too, with stuff to do same as the rest of us. Maybe you could make yourself another tin foil hat while you wait.

Oohhh... here's the one that started the insults about the multi-player account. So, rather than dealing with the charge leveled, you want to focus on the verbiage used. Ok, smart guy. Do yourself a favor and research how the LAW reads slander versus libel on the internet, then get back to me. Seems your dictionary is outdated, maybe you should spend some more time learning about defamation if you are going to engage in it. And you should definitely learn about the ambiguity of slander versus libel on the internet if you are going to presume to try to lecture someone else on it.

Now that we have that matter out of the way, if you want to apologize for your baseless accusations about my teammate and friend, go ahead and do so. If not, I have nothing more to say to you, as you clearly are just a sock puppet of your leadership.

Engaging in trash talk, braggadocious banter, even propaganda is all to be expected on the externals. Bold face lying and false accusations about someone having multiple people playing their account is not a part of that, and is clearly against the rules of this forum, nor is it 'psychological warfare' as Lana tried to portray it as. It is NOT within the realm of the game and is truly nothing more than a character assassination of a player.

DeletedUser54339

Oohhh... here's the one that started the insults about the multi-player account. So, rather than dealing with the charge leveled, you want to focus on the verbiage used. Ok, smart guy. Do yourself a favor and research how the LAW reads slander versus libel on the internet, then get back to me. Seems your dictionary is outdated, maybe you should spend some more time learning about defamation if you are going to engage in it. And you should definitely learn about the ambiguity of slander versus libel on the internet if you are going to presume to try to lecture someone else on it.

Now that we have that matter out of the way, if you want to apologize for your baseless accusations about my teammate and friend, go ahead and do so. If not, I have nothing more to say to you, as you clearly are just a sock puppet of your leadership.

Engaging in trash talk, braggadocious banter, even propaganda is all to be expected on the externals. Bold face lying and false accusations about someone having multiple people playing their account is not a part of that, and is clearly against the rules of this forum, nor is it 'psychological warfare' as Lana tried to portray it as. It is NOT within the realm of the game and is truly nothing more than a character assassination of a player.
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/slander
End of discussion. Thanks for the hilarious rant though :cool: