Newspaper The Pharae times - issue 6 - written and edited by a hell hound

DeletedUser56439

I agree that Revolt Cancelling and Spam Attacks don't fall into the same category but I have to ask, have you ever done a Revolt Cancel? Because you certainly don't seem to understand it.

Never tried it but i understand it for sure, not as experienced you guys/galls lol Just trying to weigh in on the discussion that's all

DeletedUser54407

Never tried it but i understand it for sure, not as experienced you guys/galls lol Just trying to weigh in on the discussion that's all

I didn't mean you. I was quoting 1saaa.

jameslongst

Strategos
I was just skimming thru and saw that you guys mentioned my name a couple thousand times. That's fun. I see the circle jerk of hate goes on and on doesn't it.

Poor poor number one team getting bullied. I hate to see it. Why can"t they pay to win in peace guys?

DeletedUser56122

I was just skimming thru and saw that you guys mentioned my name a couple thousand times. That's fun. I see the circle jerk of hate goes on and on doesn't it.

Poor poor number one team getting bullied. I hate to see it. Why can"t they pay to win in peace guys?

Your name was mentioned to call you out for terrible gamesmanship (spamming), and a complete lack of class (bullying with the repeated false accusations).

You want to fight? Let's fight. That's what this game is all about. We aren't asking for sympathy, empathy, or special treatment. But, if you spam like a desperate player with no actual game skill, then expect to be called out for it.

And if you want to act like a playground bully and sully the reputation of a player just because you couldn't beat her at the game, then you are going to be called out for that, too. 1 - its against the rules of the forum. 2 - Its just classless.

But, by all means, why don't you try to deflect the attention and make this about gold use again. We haven't heard that lame argument from you often enough. Now, go back to rearranging the place cards at the TF table. Must be getting crowded there.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser56439

But... the issue of the 'bullying' being referenced by myself is not about the spamming, it was about the posts on this very thread (That have recently been removed - thank you mods) making unsubstantiated claims of cheating against a member of our team because she bested the attempts on her cities. She called the spam out for being excessive and has been labeled 'unhinged' and a cheater. Both are ridiculous claims. But, that's what bullying is. Bullying, in this case, would be the spreading of unsubstantiated rumors in a public setting, like these forums, with the intention to ruin the reputation of the individual

wouldn't go as far as calling that bullying bad gamemanship yes but bullying I am not sure

jameslongst

Strategos
Your name was mentioned to call you out for terrible gamesmanship (spamming), and a complete lack of class (bullying with the repeated false accusations).

You want to fight? Let's fight. That's what this game is all about. We aren't asking for sympathy, empathy, or special treatment. But, if you spam like a desperate player with no actual game skill, then expect to be called out for it.

And if you want to act like a playground bully and sully the reputation of a player just because you couldn't beat her at the game, then you are going to be called out for that, too. 1 - its against the rules of the forum. 2 - Its just classless.

But, by all means, why don't you try to deflect the attention and make this about gold use again. We haven't heard that lame argument from you often enough. Now, go back to rearranging the place cards at the TF table. Must be getting crowded there with the recent additions of Alpha Centuri to the mix of Phoenix Blade... oh, and...

giphy.gif

is that Mercenaries in your pocket, too?

Asking for nothing just crying like 7 year olds with skinned knees. Sniff Sniff...and then when you crcrcry....I crcrcry....and then we are allllll cccrrryyiingggggg whaaaaa.

DeletedUser56439

Must be getting crowded there with the recent additions of Alpha Centuri to the mix of Phoenix Blade... oh, and...

I don't get why hugs players keep going on about players/alliances joining TF you are the biggest alliance in the server off course players are going to band together to fight you. Have you also forgotten about NOE players joining you guys?? What was that a merger or you absorbing players ?

DeletedUser52860

I don't get why hugs players keep going on about players/alliances joining TF you are the biggest alliance in the server off course players are going to band together to fight you. Have you also forgotten about NOE players joining you guys?? What was that a merger or you absorbing players ?

And there it is in a nutshell!!!

We are calling them out for not fighting us bud. Apart from a few players they took on that we were fighting before they joined TF there is no attacking from them. They are just going to merge along and hope they win by default.

They are more than entitled to try that and we are more than entitled to moan about it if we are disappointed with it no?

They can claim we have no skill, just gold but anyone who has been opp’d by us knows that the real reasons we are always successful is great organisation, commitment and high activity levels.

And obviously the people who don’t like that claim gold or cheating because that is a lot easier than admitting to themselves that on the day we were better than them!!

DeletedUser4952

Simply because, we never exceeded 60 players?
It is fair to band together and fight us, but 'absorbing' Alpha from O46, merging with mecs in S55, they are NOT banding together to fight us, they are bulking up their size so they can cherry pick from 300+ players in dom time.
So Hugging this world out is how this game is supposed to be played? oh, we are 'Hug This', irony eh?
smiley_emoticons_nicken.gif

DeletedUser56348

To clarify... in reference to earlier.
"Psychological warfare" under NO circumstances refers to demeaning or derogatory behaviour, in particular towards a fellow female player. Please dont twist my words. And credit to OOC for maintaining a "dignified silence" on the forums, and not reacting further.

It refers to tactics designed to "break" an alliance by demoralising the players... for example, Thizzle's infamous MMs (which I actually found highly amusing!). RCs in my opinion also fall into this category. It also refers to tactics designed to provoke an angry response from an enemy (eg blind revenge BPs foolishly sent in anger by those who fall for it....). Am not giving a personal view on what is or is not acceptable, am simply suggesting to 1saaa it might be a worthy topic of debate and discussion....

Re: spamming... i have only ever seen this used before as a commonly used tactic to force players (who need sleep!) to switch off attack alarms. I was under the impression this was the reason. I certainly had no idea it could be used to "lock people out" of the game. Am sure many wouldnt support this, as who wants to take a city thats not won fair and square? Where is the honour in that? HOWEVER. While there may be cause for suspicion, there was no evidence from any chats I have read this was the gameplan. So these allegations are unfounded.

DeletedUser56439

TF there is no attacking from them
Didn't they op you guys last week?

They can claim we have no skill, just gold but anyone who has been opp’d by us knows that the real reasons we are always successful is great organisation, commitment and high activity levels
That is true hard to argue with that some of the timing I have seen from you are crazy but i would say the extensive use of gold does help not with timing but with being able to produce troops instantly

merging with mecs in S55,
They haven't merged with mercs.

The way is it is, if TF don't take in the players of a alliance you have destroyed or are destroying then it is just more food for you.. you grow bigger become even harder to fight.

Simply because, we never exceeded 60 players
Are you not working with NOE? even if you weren't you have 60 players most of who are in top 100 so another alliance of 60 is never going to be able to match you in resources and fire power.

Raydium88

Strategos
Didn't they op you guys last week?

Not an OP according to them, at least lol

but i would say the extensive use of gold does help not with timing but with being able to produce troops instantly

Correct. Yet we've already went over this. Gold users are everywhere, not just within our ranks. By telling us off from golding a nuke, and then go do the same... we all know TF players aren't strangers to using gold, either.

They haven't merged with mercs

I will take you on that point, if you say so.

Are you not working with NOE?

No. In fact we just took a city off them today.

even if you weren't you have 60 players most of who are in top 100 so another alliance of 60 is never going to be able to match you in resources and fire power.

You underestimate the power of logistics here. But I will tell you, only one team can win. And is with that mentality we've joined to play here. By not taking in anyone that pops, by restricting our bonds to 60, and thus play by the server alliance cap we've set ourselves the difficulty to hard mode. That was OUR choice, is not fair for us to complain about it. At all.

But I think where the sentiment towards TF comes from is on basis of a single factor... hypocrisy. TF sold out to become the very thing they wanted to fight against in grepo. Because they're so desperate for a win... I get that lol. TF is playing to win, and there's no shame in that. Just no point one claiming to be a "MRA killer" when a merging MRA is exactly what they have become. I said the beginning of the server and will say again... is just sad and a disappointment. But is ok... we'll give their army of bedbugs, no matter how many they "absorb", a fair fight. And that's where I will leave it at :)

Respectfully,
Ray

PS: Phoenix Centauri, could have came up with a less obvious name... since ya know, gawd forbid we can call it a merge lol

DeletedUser56426

Phoenix Centauri exists because of, as Ponini21 so beautifully put it, our rim-wrecking history :)

DeletedUser56426

I'm terribly sorry, put in the wrong name, went ahead and edited it