Newspaper The Pharae times - issue 6 - written and edited by a hell hound

Rachel.L

Phrourach
Yes, I think the data server is down. Oh, well, you didn't want you paper hijacked as another place to argue anyway. :p

DeletedUser54339

Newspaper is probably going to be delayed until i can get reliable intel on warscores and stat gains. If anyone knows a website that provides a similar function to grepolife that is not dead then please contact me. For now here is a grepolis meme that will join a few more on the paper:

If anyone has any more for me just drop a PM ;)
IMG_20190616_183558.jpg

DeletedUser29314

I might be a little late on this subject ..

But I agree with both point of views .. this has to do with spamming .. its is a legit tactic.
No one can knock anyone from using a tactic they think is necessary for them to take a city or win .. the debate on my part is when to call it enough.. I have spammed before and will again .. but I dont go over a certain number of attacks to one player .. I might spam a player with 20 attacks through out a day and recall to annoy them .. but to attack so much that they cannot log in is pathetic in my opinion.

This is a war game yes, but when I play a certain degree of respect should be shown .. throughout my multiple accounts never have I once spammed someone so bad they could not log in and play .. I believe in honest warfare and everyone having fun :D:p:cool: