Newspaper The Pharae times - issue 8 - written and edited by a hell hound

DeletedUser21560

Ya Lana maybe ONE DAY you can UNDERSTAND how smart they are being...how wise and even handed. Maybe one day.

You keep reading thru that NAP buddy...plenty of light on the rim? Want me to turn the overhead on?

That day Will be when you flee this server as the loser. Sold everything you stood for and still lost. Sheesh, this gotta be the last TF server, is there even any going back after this?

And what you did to mercs is just dirty. Something only a desperate person would do.
Cant wait to see how your new mercs will help you when we start spanking you again haha

DeletedUser4952

People believe something and it dissolves into a childish squabble of trying to shout louder.
Great BP was it? Super awesome Ian...you are so great! And against a team three times smaller than you to boot. Beautiful. I bet it was some great hits.

Tell me how you do it. I gotta know. Is it the Gold? I mean, I know its mostly the gold...but is it anything other than gold? Inquiring minds wanna know. See we are setting up our own newspaper over here called GOSH IAN IS GREAT!!! Think we could get an exclusive interview?

I have to say it again. AAAAA.......MAZING campaign. And only minimal cannibalizing troops this time also. So great. Those small brown cities stand no chance to you Ian. You are incredible. So impressive.

Oops, co-incidence eh?
smiley_emoticons_candle.gif

OutOfCharacters

Phrourach
Many an alliance has broken a nap or even a pact by claiming someone else broke it, so now they deserve surprise attacks. It’s a perfect excuse to start a war if you’d like to gear up your team to buy into hitting an ally. The foot-soldiers generally never learn the truth, or whether the leaders attempted to work it out in good faith, they just feel outraged and righteous and charge on.

It’s just another tactic we can all decide if we would use ourselves or prefer not to. I prefer to discuss city trades when NAPd with a team that takes someone in from my oceans. If they refuse to discuss...well then...I’d notify them of dissolution and the reason why, with proper notice.

Per Lana’s descriptions, it’s just different ways to operate. And you learn with each server who you’d choose to deal with again. That is of course, unless you choose to deal with nobody... HUGS STYLE.

Point of curiosity...did the Merc player acquisitions in O45 happen the day before TF attacked? Or was it a later time of convenience when there was no better option for TF growth? Seemed to be weeks in between from what I could tell. A hip-pocket “let’s use it against them now!” card. Again, it’s a strategy. Just not one you can act too righteous about, because it smells funny.

The real TF issue was more likely- how can someone ELSE on this server recruit any players!! They are all ours. OURS, I tell you!

jameslongst

Strategos
That day Will be when you flee this server as the loser. Sold everything you stood for and still lost. Sheesh, this gotta be the last TF server, is there even any going back after this?

And what you did to mercs is just dirty. Something only a desperate person would do.
Cant wait to see how your new mercs will help you when we start spanking you again haha

Remember when you were under too much attack in Leon and you ghosted like giant babies? Wasn't that fun? I bet Ian remembers.

OutOfCharacters

Phrourach
hmmm I recall having to go to VM for personal reasons, then was in that world a very long time-- but I also recall that TF yet again decided to join in with a coalition attacking my alliance while we were getting hit by others on all sides instead of choosing to fight against the coalition. Then when my former team fell and the coalition moved toward TF, TF bled cities like crazy and decided to fight rim alliances instead of fighting back. I'm sure Ian would LOVE to comment on that experience. o_O

Even after that, you know that I offered my cities to TF when I eventually left the world months later, because I won't feed MRA/coalitions, and at that time TF felt the same. No bitterness over here, just a desire to play the game to my own moral standards. Though I think I can safely say that after the mudslinging in this world, I shan't be offering you many more cities. :rolleyes:

jameslongst

Strategos
hmmm I recall having to go to VM for personal reasons, then was in that world a very long time-- but I also recall that TF yet again decided to join in with a coalition attacking my alliance while we were getting hit by others on all sides instead of choosing to fight against the coalition. Then when my former team fell and the coalition moved toward TF, TF bled cities like crazy and decided to fight rim alliances instead of fighting back. I'm sure Ian would LOVE to comment on that experience. o_O

Even after that, you know that I offered my cities to TF when I eventually left the world months later, because I won't feed MRA/coalitions, and at that time TF felt the same. No bitterness over here, just a desire to play the game to my own moral standards. Though I think I can safely say that after the mudslinging in this world, I shan't be offering you many more cities. :rolleyes:

Remember when I gave you my lighthouse but it turned out you and your friends had butterfingers? Surely you didn't VM thru that?

DeletedUser48696

"You went WEST"

"No, you ghosted and WENT WEST"

"NO, I specifically remember you got RIMMED and GHOSTED and WENT WEST"

"NOnonoo, that NEVER happened! You GHOSTED FIRST"

"WEST WEST WEST WEST''

Hugs v TF:

PS. This just joke, pls don't hurt me

DeletedUser21560

Vlad its simple. Theres facts and then theres Lies. You be the judge.

Tho i do understand the need to deflect to other servers for James as this one is over for him and he already knows it

DeletedUser4952

Who cares, let the truth be the truth, lies be lies. James can stay in the basement while we play Grepolis.
He can keep saying what he wants but all he will ever gets is a 2nd team.

jameslongst

Strategos
Who cares, let the truth be the truth, lies be lies

Exactly Ian. I agree completely.

So lets go together friends and shine a light on these quote unquote lies. Here for instance...the anatomy of a poser, if you will:

Hug This

[Player Departure]
jimmers11 has departed Hug This and is now unallied

[ABP Gain]
jimmers11 has gained 20,023 ABP
Deathstrike47 has gained 18,519 ABP
Fenrios has gained 1,481 ABP
SirPoopyPants has gained 582 ABP

[Player Arrival]
jimmers11 has joined Hug This (previously unallied)

This is how they pad their BP. We sit here and watch them do it constantly. Good job guys. Great work!

But we all know its not real...right friends. Their whole look is just a pose. Just a sham. They are true losers, and they have still yet to find their stones and attack the real team on the board True Fear.

DeletedUser56333

I have been around long enough to remember when your team fed Mumbai 1.000.000 DBP by launching cities worth of troops at him.

Raydium88

Strategos
But we all know its not real...right friends. Their whole look is just a pose. Just a sham.

Yes, because a player who has left outside the alliance's BP will definetely count towards our alliance BP ranks?... Slap of reality, it won't. You don't even understand game mechanics, the more you post the more ridiculous you're sounding.

Because you guys never leave the alliance if you have to rebuild units/clear internals (sarcasm). Wanna compare the amount of player dropouts between us and you? Hint... you have over 3 pages of player exchanges ;)

Last edited:

OutOfCharacters

Phrourach
I have been around long enough to remember when your team fed Mumbai 1.000.000 DBP by launching cities worth of troops at him.

Not unlike when Mumbai was their unpacted mate in a sole alliance on this server. o_O
Some alliances have a track record of doing it, while some are known for frowning upon it (Hugs leaders).
But remember James's strategy-- "look over there!" If he points to Hugs with random accusations, people might not notice when TF executes the "buff up" part of their Final 60 plan. We all know it's coming, James is just paving the way to make it look better when it happens, or to say they did it because we do.

Hugs net cities conquered vs lost is 695 while True Fear's is 90. Not sure how you do that without some massive ABP.
Maybe O45 is the ocean short on stones? (haha Hugs must have bought them all with our piles of gold...)

Oh... and some poor chap in another alliance is not very happy with Deathstrike at the moment, so those stats, while pretty on paper to draw fake conclusions, aren't actually connected. They were both ABP. It was a nice try though, we'll try to make more stats for you to play with.

Last edited:

DeletedUser56488

Exactly Ian. I agree completely.

So lets go together friends and shine a light on these quote unquote lies. Here for instance...the anatomy of a poser, if you will:

Hug This

[Player Departure]
jimmers11 has departed Hug This and is now unallied

[ABP Gain]
jimmers11 has gained 20,023 ABP
Deathstrike47 has gained 18,519 ABP
Fenrios has gained 1,481 ABP
SirPoopyPants has gained 582 ABP

[Player Arrival]
jimmers11 has joined Hug This (previously unallied)

This is how they pad their BP. We sit here and watch them do it constantly. Good job guys. Great work!

But we all know its not real...right friends. Their whole look is just a pose. Just a sham. They are true losers, and they have still yet to find their stones and attack the real team on the board True Fear.
Keep my name out of here and know what you are talking about before you open it I didn't leave alliance to gain BP today but james come on down closer to where I am you know how I make BP have pounded Tf over the years first time I ever spoke of ext forums thanks for making me come out here to this craziness that is not in game good day to all see you on the high Seas and leave me out of future talks please and ty everyone have a good day.