the pheonix tammers

DeletedUser

This is the thread for activity in my alliance we will post wars here and if anyone in the northwest of Iota wants to join talk to me. We will be a powerfull alliance havnt started recruiting to much yet need to wait till at least after BP to really start just to sort out some of the noobs and inactives. :) Also when i conqure you no whining remember this is a war game and :pro: lol had to put in last sentence just to use that lol :D

DeletedUser

I'm sorry, I don't understand the concept behind your alliance name, Is it "The Pheonix Tamers" or "The Pheonix Hammers" ? Because Tammers does not pull up as a legible word in the english dictionary.

Incidentally, Pheonix is spelled Phoenix, unless that too of course, was intentional.

DeletedUser

all i have to say is......

nn71bn.jpg

well the spelling anyway

lawl

DeletedUser

i dont care about speelings i no no how too engleish lol

Yea my alliance is prob gana collapse after bp is up but i dont care to much just gana see how many people i can piss off between now and then. lol i may wind up joining a larger alliance thats epik like the philosophers or something like that lol jk im in NE isnt yours in SW or something idk im about to go cheak.

DeletedUser

"Join my alliance, I may not be able to speak english, and I may have no plans on being here for long, but I can sure get you rimmed before I leave!"

Where do I sign up?

DeletedUser

i dont care about speelings i no no how too engleish lol

Yea my alliance is prob gana collapse after bp is up but i dont care to much just gana see how many people i can piss off between now and then. lol i may wind up joining a larger alliance thats epik like the philosophers or something like that lol jk im in NE isnt yours in SW or something idk im about to go cheak.

well uhm good luck on collapsing....?
thats not a very admirable goal o_O
yea im kind of not an MRA so you cant just randomly join my alliance >.>
and its the philosopes, not philosophers T_T
and im south east

tho i feel speshul you picked my alliance :D

Hey! Don't insult my future farm! (He's on me island :3)

LOL

sorry :(

DeletedUser

lol this thread can be closed if a mod fells the need the alliance no longer exists i join the crimson kingts.......:) lol probobly spelt all that wrong but o well. lol :)