The Phi Express Issue#2

DeletedUser345

Har har har. I love wasting people's time, ESPECIALLY YOURS!

And yes, ocean 44 is not controlled by TEMPLARS, it is obviously controlled by the Secret Society. You know it. I know it. You know that I know that we both know it. And everybody else knows it ;)

May i ask Cheeze you get me to spend time filling out an interview for this and then don't put it in? I know we dropped off rank 1 in 44 to an MRA and you didn't even get an interview with them you could have well used mine instead of wasting my time. :rolleyes:

You will not be aided by me or ShRoom in this endeavour again if you think that is anyway acceptable hospiltality.

DeletedUser

Firelord has a point, no papers really last... But i hope this one does! :D

And the promised merge between Die Hard and The Liquidators is under way... :)

DeletedUser

May i ask Cheeze you get me to spend time filling out an interview for this and then don't put it in? I know we dropped off rank 1 in 44 to an MRA and you didn't even get an interview with them you could have well used mine instead of wasting my time. :rolleyes:

You will not be aided by me or ShRoom in this endeavour again if you think that is anyway acceptable hospiltality.

shame on you cheeze :rolleyes:.....

DeletedUser

OOOOOOOHH dear, Osl is up to something... :(
Apparently something big is going on tonight.

I for one am happy to not be in his ocean!

DeletedUser

I might have doubted it coming out, but I'm glad it did. Thanks Cheeze for following through with it :) Keep up the good work

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser17045

Well, it does say that I did the top alliances of each core ocean. ShRoom is not #1, I don't care if you're second to an MRA. You're still not #1 and that's final. And it does not matter if they did not reply or not. It just shows how disrespectful they are.

And who is to say that I won't put your interview in next issue? Why should you interview many of the top alliance leaders in the one issue? Do you wish for me to fail? Geeze. My paper. If I don't feel it necessary to put your interview in, it will not go in. Simple.

Fine by me. I like how you speak for your whole alliance. Just because I did not use YOUR interview, does not mean I haven't used other members of ShRoom' interview. And we'll see who helps or not. It'll be your loss, I'm sure there are plenty other alliances and their members out there that can cater too. Not just ShRoom.

I might have doubted it comin out, but I glad it did. Thanks Cheeze for following through with it :)

No worries dude. I do tend to keep my promises. Let me say, there will be a third issue. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser17045

Nah, it's okay, you didn't bug me....that much ;) I guess I just needed to prove it and I have so there ya go. :D

None the less, the third issue won't be out for another week or two. Maybe even longer as my RL schedule could be real chaotic very soon. So we'll see. :)

DeletedUser

usually as days pass by u will have more matters to attend to so u wont be able to look after the newspaper so i will be the next director:p

DeletedUser17045

Nice try, I highly doubt it.

The Phi Express is run by me and me only.

If you want to make your own paper, it'll have to be a different name :D ;)

DeletedUser345

Well, it does say that I did the top alliances of each core ocean. ShRoom is not #1, I don't care if you're second to an MRA. You're still not #1 and that's final. And it does not matter if they did not reply or not. It just shows how disrespectful they are.

And who is to say that I won't put your interview in next issue? Why should you interview many of the top alliance leaders in the one issue? Do you wish for me to fail? Geeze. My paper. If I don't feel it necessary to put your interview in, it will not go in. Simple.

Fine by me. I like how you speak for your whole alliance. Just because I did not use YOUR interview, does not mean I haven't used other members of ShRoom' interview. And we'll see who helps or not. It'll be your loss, I'm sure there are plenty other alliances and their members out there that can cater too. Not just ShRoom.

its not because my interview didn't get in its because you wasted my precious time which i using to revise for my exams this week answering pointless questions which didnt help at all...

DeletedUser

i agree with achilles on this one, if he gave up his time for your interview then it's pretty rude to leave it out. it's a massive waste of his time, and in my books it's the same as if you arrived late to a meeting with him, just sorta makes it seem like you think you're more important than him (whether you actually are or not is irrelevant) and i'd be pretty annoyed if it was me

DeletedUser17045

Well, I guess that's just a bummer, now isn't it?

The whole point of that section was for #1 alliances in the four ocean cores. Not #2 or #45. #1.

And, I never gave any guarantee's with my paper. Interviews may or may not be published. Must get over it now.

DeletedUser14786

I enjoyed it! :)

Looking forward to the next issue.

Have to laugh about this--I'm told by the person who down-repped me for this comment that your pnp "was crap." Since they haven't posted here just had to pass on the information...:p

DeletedUser

Have to laugh about this--I'm told by the person who down-repped me for this comment that your pnp "was crap." Since they haven't posted here just had to pass on the information...:p

The same thing happened to me once. I said a PnP was epic, and they ended up saying "r u dumb". Some people are just plan out retarded, I mean it's only our opinion. :rolleyes: