The Phi Express

DeletedUser17045

THE PHI EXPRESS

blahblah-1.png

For anyone wishing to apply for a position within the newspaper please fill out the following and private message the application to me:
Name: (present and past grepolis accounts)
Interests: (writing, spreading rumors, etc)
Reason(s): (why do you wish to be part of The Phi Express)
Phi backgrounds: (which alliance are you in, etc)

You must also submit a 200-300 word article on a past world you have played in about a top 10 alliance. Be as biased or unbias as you like. Show enthusiasm, character and overall grammar skills. Your writting will be judged by myself and another person.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser17045

Excuse the poor upload. The first time I've tried to upload a PDF file. I will get better acquainted with uploading PDF files, etc.

I wish to get some feedback, both positive and negative.

Do not troll please. Especially Firelord.

Thanks guys.

I would like to congratulate Thomas The Magnificent on acquiring a role within The Phi Express.

NOTE: There is one position left available. I will wait for a few more applications before I choose another employee. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The daunting question... Well, I feel that it will succeed amongst madness, though it depends on how gullible the players of this world are. However, I doubt it will last long (as Curly must tend to Tau) and I think that the target of 1000 is a little high.

DeletedUser17045

Yeah, the idea could work, however, I don't think it'll succeed.

I mean, to reach a thousand, you would need 34 alliances. Split that in four core directions, and you get yourself 9 alliances per direction. + He'll have to muster up 34 alliance leaders who he can trust, etc.

We'll see, yeah? ;)

DeletedUser15240

Now, although I am all for people doing newspapers, this is not cool :p, especially considering you offered to help me.....

However, Backstabbing put aside ;), I like the idea of the format and I am sure your paper will be far superior to mine

DeletedUser17045

Now, although I am all for people doing newspapers, this is not cool :p, especially considering you offered to help me.....

However, Backstabbing put aside ;), I like the idea of the format and I am sure your paper will be far superior to mine

No. You are wrong, Curly.

I did offer to help you, however, I did say, if I did not get into your newspaper, I would create my own. I asked you, and you rudely went offline. I took it upon myself to trust in myself and create my own.

I did, in no way whatsoever, back stab you....

I wish the best of luck to your newspaper too.

DeletedUser15240

Ok, for my ambitous MRA plan, I think it can suceed. I have around 20 guys on board already, and when i get home tonight I will set to work on contacting many of my skype contacts and other friends. Also, we may go LoDa style and get alliances to merge into us.

DeletedUser17045

Yeah, I would really love to see you succeed, Curly. It would be a glorious sight!

But yes, you have to take in consideration all the other players who won't join you and most probably gang up on you.

And on the other hand.... IF you do take over the world, who will you fight? Each other? :)

DeletedUser15240

Yeah, I would really love to see you succeed, Curly. It would be a glorious sight!

But yes, you have to take in consideration all the other players who won't join you and most probably gang up on you.

And on the other hand.... IF you do take over the world, who will you fight? Each other? :)

I thought I pointed out this will hopefully take less than a month :p, and we will have so many members we will be unbeatble, they can't all be conquered :p.

On a more serious note, if I do acheive my goals I will likely stay a bit longer, see how high I can get, and when I feel I have done enough I will hand leadership to some unfortunate noob ;)

DeletedUser17045

Yeah, but you still need to answer my question....

What happens IF you rule the world? Who do you fight? How do you each grow? Are you going to colonise ghosts/anchors or conquer each other? I'm just curious to know what's after the master plan.

I would think that you would go to all that trouble to accomplish something, and then just leave and hand it over to some "unfortunate noob". It's like handing your baby to a complete stranger. Would you not wish for it to last as much as possible? ;)

DeletedUser17043

simple,they'll start to not trust each other and fight each other
which is when we step in and take them all by surprise! :p

DeletedUser

I thought I pointed out this will hopefully take less than a month :p, and we will have so many members we will be unbeatble, they can't all be conquered :p.

On a more serious note, if I do acheive my goals I will likely stay a bit longer, see how high I can get, and when I feel I have done enough I will hand leadership to some unfortunate noob ;)

Yes!!! I get to be leader!

DeletedUser17045

INTERVIEW MEH for the first issue!!!!!! :supermad:

I will see about interviews later on. Once the world starts, I will give it 7 days( the period of Beginners Protection) to see which alliance(s) join and dominate.

DeletedUser17045

This is the first issue. It's just an introductory release, however, the next issue ( which I already stated will be released after beginners protection). The second issue may or may not involve interviews on alliance leaders. We'll just have to see.