The Phi Express

DeletedUser15240

meh, I will do my paper at the weekend prob, MRAs don't run themself you know!

DeletedUser17045

Good for you. Now why did you say that on my thread?

DeletedUser

Yeah, the idea could work, however, I don't think it'll succeed.

I mean, to reach a thousand, you would need 34 alliances. Split that in four core directions, and you get yourself 9 alliances per direction. + He'll have to muster up 34 alliance leaders who he can trust, etc.

We'll see, yeah? ;)

I have other ways of getting members ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14226

The texts are clearer now, I can see most of the parts.

And I think you should put the Phi Express Icon ( !? ) on the top of the papers. It would be very great if there were some hilarious graphics/bonus to add to the next one.

Overally, nice work.

DeletedUser17045

Thanks for the positive feedback, crack.

This issue was just an introductory issue. Explain what the main purposes of this paper were and why, etc. Not much graphics.

However, the upcoming issue will have more graphics and it'll have a lot more work put into it.

Thanks, none the less.

DeletedUser13936

I will see about interviews later on. Once the world starts, I will give it 7 days( the period of Beginners Protection) to see which alliance(s) join and dominate.

we would make a good interview because we are after all the underdogs (down but not out :p)

DeletedUser

Yeah, agreed with the bigger print, maybe a different theme or background and i think leader interviews is a must and maybe curly could join forces because it would be a lot of work for one person i think. It would really be good to have information like that. Battle reports (whether misleading or not) that could be cool. or ocean updates, awards focus, stuff like that would be cool.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15240

ok, I am leaving phi as a player but will continue to do my paper, I will post the first issue soon

DeletedUser17045

Dude, I really don't care if you're quitting Phi and still doing your paper.

Post this on your own bloody paper thread. This is the second time.

DeletedUser

Umm are either of the paper people planning on making a second edition to the paper? :heh:

DeletedUser

nope, every world someone trys to make a " paper " and they only ever make one or two editions

DeletedUser

Oh well whats the point of to people announcing they will make newspapers and then they don't? Rather dumb. If you can't stick to it the don't bother trying

DeletedUser17045

I am currently working on a second issue.

What's more to cover? Beginners protection has just finished a few days ago, it is starting to be constructed. If you want more papers, how about you make your own then?