The Phi Express

DeletedUser

is it just me or does cheez seem much meaner in phi than before :D

DeletedUser

I am currently working on a second issue.

What's more to cover? Beginners protection has just finished a few days ago, it is starting to be constructed. If you want more papers, how about you make your own then?

I was just asking. I am pretty sure you did say about 7 days, so I thought you might have just ended the paper. You could have said it's coming soon. I think most people would think it might have ended because you didn't do anything to keep us updated on it. All I really wanted to know was if it was to be continued, so don't get all mad. :rolleyes:

DeletedUser17045

Nope, if you bothered to read the article itself, it does state that this issue is the first of many to come. :p

And Pythagorus, as much as I love my thread being at the top, publicity and all, just the spamming of random things annoys me quite a bit. :p

None the less, thank you all spammers for publicity. ;)

DeletedUser345

Nope, if you bothered to read the article itself, it does state that this issue is the first of many to come. :p

How many other papers have said that and never produced another one? He was not spamming meerly asking for an update. :rolleyes:

DeletedUser17045

It's being composed. Hopefully, if people can co-operate a little more efficiently, it'll be done within 24 hours.

DeletedUser

You should have a set lot that goes in regardless and if others are helping make their stuff optional so if they don't get it in on time it doesn't get posted. Gotta be a hardliner to keep something working.