The Pink Death (for now)

DeletedUser

lol I think not

looking like you want to be a MRA to hide behind for the better players you have in the alliance

DeletedUser5061

Actually have to advertise for members to join?

Yes coz we are not pro's like you guys how ever I was the fourth player in so this was mor of a announcement that the world wa open. Sometimes I forget how pro alliances work, they keep a low profile and don't advertise themselves. I wish i wasnt such njub maybe i would be more like you

DeletedUser17088

Yes coz we are not pro's like you guys how ever I was the fourth player in so this was mor of a announcement that the world wa open. Sometimes I forget how pro alliances work, they keep a low profile and don't advertise themselves. I wish i wasnt such njub maybe i would be more like you

sarcasm01.jpg

off the charts

DeletedUser19318

hehehe... you are far from being a noob Daizan. But it is good to see I can get a bite.
Got two bites in one day.. awesome! and yes Not2sane the more refined toilet will do just fine, have one installed in you best city for me please.

DeletedUser26213

Pink Death is dominating the ABP rankings just hours after BP ended!

slobo.c

Strategos
Yeah PD is great and if u hold your lead for 1 more month I see PD in top of Bellerphon for sure! :D

Last edited:

DeletedUser22708

Hearing rumors that they're attacking their own members and conquering their cities ;)