The Pink Death (for now)

DeletedUser

Hahaha. De-reps? Those are pointless and sooo overrated...Please.

Attacks? Say what? You mean those things that only Pink Death does? Ohh..Okay..I see now..Well I'm glad you're enjoying them! :)

DeletedUser22708

I'm enjoying them, why are you not participating? You're already attacking with 15 players so one more won't matter ;)
And btw, watch out Pink Death, your ego might crash the server.

DeletedUser

I'm enjoying them, why are you not participating? You're already attacking with 15 players so one more won't matter ;)
Different ppl enjoy different things some might say :)

DeletedUser22708

Jennesis, next time try to time your attacks properly ;) Same goes to tobibayeux

DeletedUser22708

maybe i shouldn't have said that, might get some more de-reps :)

DeletedUser

Well...Considering it takes 5 of your guys to crack poor little 'ole me ...I think 15 players spread between 5 cities is pretty fair. :)

Thanks for caring though. :)

DeletedUser

Jennesis, next time try to time your attacks properly ;) Same goes to tobibayeux

It was a 12 second gap. Nice snipe, but it's only cos the timing gods were on your side that I didn't take that city. The luck gods were also smiling on you given that with just a bit of a boost I'd have cleared the harbor the same way I cleared the land.

Missed it by 7 biremes, and the only thing I'm really disappointed about is that I failed to smash the 60 slow trans in your harbor.

4 for 4 is some pretty nice teamwork, you gotta admit.

DeletedUser

Can't we just have a pillow fight instead of kill 1000s of people. Seriously this game needs a total kill count. Too many lives lost

DeletedUser22708

4 for 4 is some pretty nice teamwork, you gotta admit.

Yah it was some pretty nice teamwork, not gonna lie, especially Thejaxxx's attempt, excellent timing.
But i managed to snipe 2 cs's so i'm happy ;)

DeletedUser

lol Digital you still have that sense of humor from Athens

Niice to see you ;D