The Pink Death (for now)

DeletedUser26213

If you mean taking the cities of members who are quitting then yes, but every alliance does this.

DeletedUser14283

Hearing rumors that they're attacking their own members and conquering their cities ;)

OMG, so our high ABP comes attacking that one member who has no ABP :eek:

Coming from the group who are taking in the leftovers of Armageddon, lets see what you got cause so far you arent that impressive ;)

DeletedUser

Nice strategy, making sure you only have one city per island.

DeletedUser

That's not so much a strategy as it should be common sense at this stage of the game :p

Honestly shouldn't everyone be doing this? It's a pain to sacrifice the development of one city for another when I'm trying to get my foot in the door so to speak.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I have 2 ex pinks who are safed from their leaders, on my alliance... i can confirm from they what digital says: Pinks bite their members after isolate them from any other alliance and help. this is the bravure of 5 players of PN who know to earn their members one by one nice mode to grow fast and to have easy ABP but for me this really sucks .......

DeletedUser

PINK DEATH needs to start speaking the truth! They came to Bellerophon with extra members. Smart to get some quick BP and extra cities. Look "PINK DEATH" be proud of your game.... even if it is a bit lame! EN doesn't need this! The boys are way to hot to even have this idea.

DeletedUser14283

PINK DEATH needs to start speaking the truth! They came to Bellerophon with extra members. Smart to get some quick BP and extra cities. Look "PINK DEATH" be proud of your game.... even if it is a bit lame! EN doesn't need this! The boys are way to hot to even have this idea.

Im sorry just what?

We have an alliance, full of members, all of which we pretty much know from previous servers... kinda how it works. You meet the limit for players not us.

Also how is our "game" lame? We are leading in ABP... you are not. In fact we have very good game.

You are spluttering nonsense, so i suggest before you come back on here and start drivelling you think and look at the stats.

DeletedUser

lol, ah man if only i'd thought of it! what a fantastic idea, finding extra players who will build troops for you to kill in order to boost your ABP. sheer genius!

DeletedUser

hey! Wait?! WHAT!?!!!
Dam you PD leadership for not telling me about any of these great BP farms and free cities! o_O
Here I was farming my poor neighbours for resources and BP like a schmuck D:

DeletedUser17088

3 threads with the same argument.

Solution- take all this to the 'A-baps' thread

DeletedUser17088

thread opened

tis clean. knock the insults off please everyone (short bus comments included)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

hey! Wait?! WHAT!?!!!
Dam you PD leadership for not telling me about any of these great BP farms and free cities! o_O
Here I was farming my poor neighbours for resources and BP like a schmuck D:

I am leader and I dont know for free bps :( :( I want someeee :D

DeletedUser

It's good to see that the sig I made a while ago is finally put to good use :D

DeletedUser22708

Loving all the de-reps from the Pink Death members, thanks guys :) Looking forward to the attacks you guys are sending atm, some lovely bp :)